1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2365 2366 2367 > >> >>> »|

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

"Whether you're here for a brief visit, or seeking a room for the night, we do hope you will enjoy your stay."

Check out our OOC Thread!

Profiles

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

These rules will be enforced by a three-strikes policy. This means that if you are causing problems, you will have at most two warnings after which if you are continuing to break the rules you will be removed.

► This is the year 1889.

► Please adhere to Gaia's TOS.

► The staff are here for a reason, so if they ask you to do something, or not to, please respect their wishes.

► This is a drama-free zone. That means:
                                          ....- You should treat other people with kindness and respect, even if it's
                                          .... -someone you don't like. Make them feel welcome to be here.
                                          ....- If you have a problem with someone, either settle it privately or bring it up
                                          .... -to me. Do not rant and rage in this thread.
                                          ....- No flaming, trolling, or whining. Enough said.

► No Godmodding.

► Please keep swearing to a minimum.

► On behalf of the patrons who are staying in the estate, please keep the noise level down.

► To keep the thread from looking cluttered, it would be appreciated if people try to avoid making quote towers by either hiding the post you are quoting in spoiler tags or only quoting someone if the post you are replying to is buried a few pages back.

► Try to be somewhat literate. I don't mind if you are not able to write a full paragraph every post, however:
                                          ....- Try to avoid one-liners. Put some detail into your posts. Three to five sentences per post isn't
                                          .... -that difficult, and it gives people more to work with.
                                          ....- Please try to use proper spelling and grammar.
                                          ....- Posts should be written in third person, past tense format. As if you were writing a novel.
                                          ....- Try not to use asterisks (*) or hyphens (-) for actions.
                                          ....- Thoughts should be italicized.
                                          ....- No chat speak.

► Please place any OOC you may have inside [brackets] or (parentheses). In the main thread, OOC must be accompanied with a post.

ALL CHARACTERS WHO DO NOT ORIGINATE IN OR BEFORE 1889: You MUST provide a detailed backstory on how your character ended up here in the world/time period of this roleplay. Also it must be included what they had with them when they arrived, because I'm not going to be happy seeing a bunch of people running around with modern weapons and unlimited supply of them or the ammo and such. This may be done either by filling out and sending in a profile for the character, or by providing the information in their introductory post.

► This roleplay moves very quickly at times. Please do not join if you do not feel you are capable of keeping up.

► If you have a serious plotline or story arc you would like to try, please come to me about it first and get the okay before starting it, to make sure that it does not conflict with anything else that may or may not be happening.

► It is recommended that people try to post at least once a day.
                                          ....- If there is a problem with your schedule that prevents you from posting for a while, please let us know.
                                          ....- If someone has responded to you and you are able to post, please reply to them and do not force them
                                          .... -to wait many hours for your reply.
                                          ....- If you are holding up the progress of the rp, you may get a PM asking you to post.
                                          ....- I reserve the right to delete posts and move or remove characters as I see fit in order to keep the story
                                          .... -going. If needed, I may even do this without warning.

► Lastly, but certainly not least, have fun!

These rules can and will be amended as needed.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

User Image

26 January 2017 - The Funtom Bed and Breakfast is looking for NEW STAFF! Check the profile thread to sign up!

15 March, 2016 - The RP is currently down while I make adjustments. When it reopens there will be a massive time skip to allow for fresh people to join in. Feel free to submit profiles during this time if you have an interest, especially in staffing. STAFF APPLICANTS MUST BE ACTIVE AND ABLE TO POST OFTEN. Thank you for your patience. During this time all non active characters will be removed as well so if you wish to stay you may send me a pm with your character's name, or resend the profile.

2 February, 2014 - Okay. I feel that this needs to be addressed... again. It is usually common knowledge in rp, but it seems that I overestimated that as fact. I have seen this issue come up repeatedly in the main thread, and I've seen RPers quit because of it.

People have lives outside of gaia. They do not always have time to reply immediately to a post. It is common courtesy to wait for people and give them time to reply (usually at least 24hrs) before you move on without them.

Usually, in most rp, you wait for permission from the threadmaster before
moving on or any form of time-skipping (unless of course it is fade-to-black timeskipping, then by all means).

This rp is supposed to be welcoming and friendly to everyone. It's hard to keep people included when they get ignored or abandoned because they can't post as fast as others, or because they have things outside of gaia which they have to do. Please keep this in mind for the future.

Note that this does not mean post to someone and wait exactly 24 hrs, then move on. Please make sure you ask the threadmaster before doing any sort of timeskipping or abandoning a scene with someone. I'd prefer this rp run smoothly, thank you.
22 December, 2013 - I have amended the rules to add a few new ones. Please look them over and familiarize yourselves with them.
19 December, 2013 - If we are in the middle of a huge, RP wide story event, PLEASE wait for other characters to get a chance to reply before you take more than one action. I personally don't want a "fastest posters control the storyline" type of situation. Please also PM other members if you are going to take a physical or mental action against their character, if they have a story idea in mind and your actions attempt to derail that plot line, it gets messy for everybody involved. -Ciel
5 December, 2013 - Now accepting profiles for characters who are not staff! This is completely optional, but if you wish to have your character's information posted, please follow the instructions in the profile thread.
1 December, 2013 - A basic layout map of the estate has been added! You may find the link to view it in the 'About the Estate' post below.
16 August, 2013 - By request, Fan Art section has been added! Feel free to submit art if you'd like to feature some of yours.
18 June, 2013 - We're OPEN!. Thank you for your patience. Do come in and have a nice stay!

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

Welcome to the Funtom Bed and Breakfast.
                                                              We do hope you will enjoy your stay.

If you've come looking for a room, you're in the right place. Our elegantly delightful rooms are decorated for comfort and class, keeping to a Victorian design. Everything is arranged to perfectly suit your needs, and for convenience we have staff who are more than willing to assist you. Among our rooms are four themed suites for those who would prefer something more than what our regular rooms have to offer.

These include:

- The Royal Suite: With two lush beds, this is our largest room. It is decorated in elegant shades of blue, and gold, accented with Victorian furniture, and includes a large round bath for your enjoyment. There is also a mini-kitchen, a writing desk, and a walk in closet.

- The Lover's Suite: This room is set up to be perfect for your romantic holiday. Beautiful shades of red, brown, and gold adorn the furniture in this room. The large king-size four-poster bed makes a lovely centerpiece to the room. If you fancy a romantic bath with your lover, this room has everything you need, including privacy. This room has a wonderful view of the outside garden, and is located in one of the quietest parts of the house.

- Bitter Rabbit's Room: For those with young, or just the young of heart, Funtom Toy Company is proud to present Bitter Rabbit's Room. Elegantly decorated in rich dark green and cream colors, this room is beautiful and easy on the eyes. Various toys made by the funtom company make an appearance as decor in this room, and on the bed is a large plush likeness of Bitter Rabbit himself. This room is available with up to three beds.

- Country Western Suite: If the elegance of Victorian decor is not for you, perhaps you'd enjoy our Country Western Suite. It has everything a cowboy would need, including western themed wallpaper and furniture. This room will make you feel like you've taken a trip right into the old wild west! Available with one or two beds.

----

We accept payment in the form of tips. If you are enjoying your stay at the inn please feel free to leave a tip for your favorite staff member. The Earl Phantomhive is offering free Funtom toys to those who choose to rent a room. Also, for patrons who are staying the special menu is available.

After you've settled into your room, feel free to come downstairs and enjoy our beautiful parlor room. There is plenty of room to sit and mingle with the other guests. There is also a piano for those who would be inclined to provide entertainment to the rest of the room.

At 9:00 am you may come to the dining room for breakfast, which will be served every day. The dining room is nicely furnished with one large table in which all of the guests may sit and dine together.

If you're feeling peckish throughout the day, we serve a large variety of tea and small snacks such as cookies or pie. The kitchen is off limits to guests, but we do have a refreshments table in the parlor which is well stocked with fresh water, tea and small snacks. Feel free to ask our staff for assistance, if there is something you would like.

You are free to enjoy the garden outside, as well as our pool. The gazebo is in an isolated part of the garden, situated just inside the treeline to provide a private spot to enjoy a book or a cup of tea. In the evening, small lamps provide just enough light for ambiance and the atmosphere is great and relaxing.

Feel welcome to explore the house, however please do not enter the office, attic, basement or guest rooms without prior permission.

There is provided here a basic map of the estate, as people sometimes tend to get lost.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

To apply for joining our staff, please visit our profile thread.

The Owner
__Ciel Phantomhive - The Earl Phantomhive

Lead Staff
__Sebastian Michaelis - Demonic Sebby - Head of Staff | House Butler
__Dream - Ukaia_Dorei - Head Housekeeper | Butler in Training

Housekeeping Staff
__

Groundskeeping Staff
__

Kitchen Staff
__Dream - Ukaia_Dorei
__Cynthia Draconis - Noble Ciel of Phantomhive

General Staff
__Souken Yamaki - xXYoung_Lord_CielXx - Musician (Violin)

Guest Service Staff
__Cynthia Draconis - Noble Ciel of Phantomhive

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser Image

User ImageHow to Become an Affiliate!
---Simply send me a link to your thread, and a brief description or advertisement.
---Make sure your ad is exactly three SHORT lines of text. It will look like this.
---Send it to me in a PM titled "Affiliate my thread!".

User ImageNoble Mansion (Guild)
--"The Royal Family are dead, leaving Rosalia in the hands of the late queen's evil sister. However, one of the bloodline princesses
---remains alive, living in this mansion hidden in the forest. She has cast a spell which brings people to the mansion in various ways."
---We are an RP Guild and a Family Guild.W e also have Towns Meets, a Skype Chat, Out Of Character talk, games, and contests.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

User Image

Featured Artists: Grelle Sutcliffe female
Click the images to make them larger!
Want your art shown here? Send it to me in a PM!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff