< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2365 2366 2367 > >> >>> »|

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

tab Looking over the new building, the butler let a smile creep across his visage. It had been a long day, and it was about to get even longer. Everything was finished to a sort of perfection that he esteemed himself to achieve, and he was pleased with the results. Once inside again, he proceeded to go over every room, making sure that things were ready and in place. He would not allow even one speck of dust to remain as he scoured over the place checking everything twice. Once he was satisfied, he made his way to the main entrance. Standing at the door, he unlocked it and pulled it open to let potential customers inside.

"My, it appears already there are people waiting at the door." He mused. "Do come in." The butler bent at the middle in a gratuitous bow, complete with the gesture of one hand over the chest and the other behind the back. He then straightened up and motioned to those waiting, inviting them to come inside.

( And with that, we are open! )
                                          User Image

Dapper Rogue

User Image
Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now, what have you done?

⌂ ⌂

[ My spot! ]

⌂ ⌂

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
“I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.”

~William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Grell Sutcliff
■━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━■

((~leaves lipstick stain upon thread~ I'll post something proper once my brain cells come back.))
■━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━■

Dapper Rogue

User Image

⌂ ⌂

[ They left? ]

⌂ ⌂

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rahvine paused outside the Bed and Breakfast, standing with her hands on her hips as she took a few minutes to survey the grounds and outside of the building now that everything was ready for business. Well,... I guess it was about time I took a day job in addition to my work hunting vampires, like most of the other Hunters have done already by the time they're my age... I hope I'm able to do a good job...
Rahvine let her hands fall from her hips and started up the steps as Sebastian opened the door. "Hello Sebastian."

Fashionable Conversationalist

User Image

Ciel Phantomhive

This newly opened bed and breakfast was the fruition of many months of labor and capital spent by the Phantomhive estate in order to expand the Funtom Company brand name. The young Earl would be staying here personally for awhile to make sure everything went smoothly.

"Sebastian, do we happen to have any guests already interested in checking in? I did believe I asked you to gauge perspective customers so we would appear busy on opening day." Ciel shot his butler a side glance as he sat in the parlor, ready to greet anyone who walked through the door.

Dapper Rogue

User Image

⌂ ⌂

[ -Wiggles at botchama before sliding back to the dressing room to put on something a bit more covering.- ]

⌂ ⌂

[ *Shudders visibly* ]

Fashionable Hunter

-A portal blinks open in a shadow ensconced corner, the red haired ex reaper stepping out only to stay in the cloaking darkness, glimmering green gems roving over the newly rebuilt business.-

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

tab Sebastian inclined his head to the first person to come through the door after he opened it. "Hello, Rahvine." He said in greeting, stepping aside to allow her into the building. It seemed the staff were arriving right on time, he checked his pocket watch again to see the current time. Everything seemed to be going right according to schedule. Hearing his master's words he straightened himself somewhat, his crimson eyes flicking toward the boy.

"We shouldn't be waiting too much longer, my lord." He stated, turning his attention back to the door. He had done as asked, but it seemed those potential guests were taking their time to arrive.

User Image

Dapper Rogue

User Image

⌂ A form in black and grey pratically melted from the shadows to the side of where the young earl sat, an eerie giggle filtering through his grinning lips. ⌂

" Demanding as always little Earl."

⌂ ⌂

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rahvine smiled at Sebastian, and stepped inside, glancing over at Grell and Undertaker for a moment before turning to make her way over to Ciel. After all it's only right to say hello to your employers, right?
"Hello, I'm Rahvine." said Rahvine smiling slightly as she came to a stop in front of Ciel.

User Image

Ciel Phantomhive

Having already grown very used to Undertaker's tricks and antics, Ciel barely glances in Undetaker's direction. "I just simply expect the very best out of the ones under my command. But in your case I have to make an exception." He smirks a bit.

Ciel turns to Rahvine and stands to meet her. "Ah- Hello, Rahvine, Sebastian has told me about you. I hope your employment here is enjoyable and prosperous for you. If you have any questions or concerns you may direct them to Sebastian at any time, if you feel the need to speak to me, please schedule a time as I am very busy with opening." The young master extended a hand to his newest employee.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"Thank you." said Rahvine nodding as she took Ciel's hand shaking it gently but firmly. "If I have any problems I'll do that. ...But I'm pretty sure I'll manage to get along okay..." Rahvine's smile widened slightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff