Welcome to Gaia! ::

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
So into his excitement Reverb noticed Trinity and some random girl walk into the bar as she probably grew suspicious to the noise as to well... Sound wavelengths was his total mastery as he got off the stool he was sittin and uncloaked himself from the darkness of the area as he walked up to her and greeted her.

"Well it's been a while boss."

He said as he continued to have a sense of focus upon this new discovery upon what he heard.

Fashionable Genius

Time had passed and Maria had washed changed and rested. She sat in a quiet room with her legs crossed, her hands folded together between them. She quietly meditated as she awaited Athena to regain conciousness. She knew it was going to occur soon. It was simple deduction as Athena's stomach was beginning to rumble. Maria did not wish to do anything about it at the moment. It was Athena's body, and Maria wished to care for it as Athena would.

The body had completely recovered, though in doing so, had also invested itself in Maria's presence. Bringing them both to their limits, and then placing them together was a complication that Maria had wanted to avoid, because she knew of the possible merging consequence. It did happen, the physical and spiritual wounds they had gained in the fight closed the two beings together, which would make the separation process more complicated, and therefore prolong the duration they would be together. It was something Maria did not have time to explain.

Physically though, Athena's body looked much younger than it did before. She almost resembled her more youthful days, and Maria's choice in attire matched it. The quiet private meeting room also held a mirror for Athena to observe herself when she awoke. For now, Maria put no resistance up to Athean's choice in body movements, when she did awake, she would find herself in a meditative state.

Maria reviewed the whole situation in her mind. In the end, the situation is as it is. Maria in truth wanted to have earned the aid of Athena rather than have taken it by force. That regret pondered in her like a wound she could not fully heal. It was also the reason why she hesitated on conducting her research before Athena was brought back to consciousness.

The growling stomach was beginning to annoy Maria though.

Dangerous Lunatic

Agent0013
So into his excitement Reverb noticed Trinity and some random girl walk into the bar as she probably grew suspicious to the noise as to well... Sound wavelengths was his total mastery as he got off the stool he was sittin and uncloaked himself from the darkness of the area as he walked up to her and greeted her.

He said as he continued to have a sense of focus upon this new discovery upon what he heard.

<Trinity was standing over at the bar, when Reverb made himself known. He was one of her old employees back during the days of the Oni no Ashita. She thought that after it died, this place would hold no more memories. But it seemed at least one person seemed attracted to it.>

"Do not call me that. I am just Trinity now. Why are you still here? I released you and the others from your duties a year ago."
"I'm pretty hungry."

"Mmm...a salad, steak, and one of Sieg's smoothies sound good right about now."

"Then after that, I spend some time at the punching bag."

"See how Roja is doing in her tournament. Then check up on my son."

"Wait..."

Athena's conscience was trying to get itself back into control, her body slowly struggling as she battled for it.

"Who the...what...wake up!"

And then suddenly her eyes opened, looking into the mirror. The quick realization of being back conscience caused her to fall backwards onto the floor, hurting her behind. But climbing back to her feet, she stared at the reflection of herself, her hands moving along her face.

"What is going on?"

She looked down at her clothes.

"And how did I get in these?"

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Vicious Trinity
Agent0013

<Trinity was standing over at the bar, when Reverb made himself known. He was one of her old employees back during the days of the Oni no Ashita. She thought that after it died, this place would hold no more memories. But it seemed at least one person seemed attracted to it.>

"Do not call me that. I am just Trinity now. Why are you still here? I released you and the others from your duties a year ago."

"Well then... It seems my abscene here and seeing alot of changes here in Gaia has affected my memory."

He said as he stretched his arms out lightly as he wondered what else was new here. But then the only thing on his mind was meeting his old rival again and settling an old score they had years ago. reverb remained to hold a quiet lip upon his past. As to his perspective him and him only should know.

Fashionable Genius

Glorious Athena
"I'm pretty hungry."

"Mmm...a salad, steak, and one of Sieg's smoothies sound good right about now."

"Then after that, I spend some time at the punching bag."

"See how Roja is doing in her tournament. Then check up on my son."

"Wait..."

Athena's conscience was trying to get itself back into control, her body slowly struggling as she battled for it.

"Who the...what...wake up!"

And then suddenly her eyes opened, looking into the mirror. The quick realization of being back conscience caused her to fall backwards onto the floor, hurting her behind. But climbing back to her feet, she stared at the reflection of herself, her hands moving along her face.

"What is going on?"

She looked down at her clothes.

"And how did I get in these?"

You lost to Trinity in the construction sight. You've been unconscious quite some time. Maria's empathic voice could be heard from the inside, and it was then that Athena would become aware of the connection. Oddly enough, the idea of possession was not like Athena may have been lead on to beleive. It was warming in a sense. Athena could feel Maria, but it was not an invasive feeling. Instead, it almost as if Maria had filled a hole Athena never knew she had in her being. In this connection Athena was acutely aware of Maria's thoughts and feelings. She could feel the calmness Maria was trying to exert over herself, the fact that she felt guilty at what had transpired. The wish that things had gone differently, but the reassignment to move froward and have everyone go on with their lives as soon as possible.

Athena could tell what Maria was referring to, when she felt her words again. She was regarding the question Athena had asked.

It's the side effects Seig was worried about. My energy is causing your body to regenerate. The dead and mutated cells in your body have been revitalized. The result is as you see: I'd say about fifteen to twenty years of decay has been reversed. I don't know if the effect is perminant or only lasts as long as I'm here. I'll get a better idea when I start testing.

As far as the clothes, we'll, I picked them out. Your old clothing is damaged and being repaired, this was what resembled the pictures of you at this age.

Athena could read into more that was said. Maria felt that it was wrong just to leave the body be after being wounded and battered. She wanted to make sure that she properly expressed the fact that Maria would take care of Athena's body as respectful as possible, and be out as quickly as possible. Memories of how awkward Maria had felt, taking a shower with a body that was not her own, were shown. Maria went through great lengths to respect Athena's privacy as much as possible. Athena also recalled memories at Maria's surprise at the sensation of the water as she took a shower, the small sensations that she had not felt as a human for a very long time. All of this was open for Athena to feel, to know. She knew that it was within Maria's power to hide things, memories, experiences, thoughts. But she could tell, better now in this condition than anyone, that Maria wanted to be a completely open book with Athena.

In a soft white flash, standing between Athena and the Mirror was the image of a violet-white fox with red eyes. It was partially translucent, and emitted violet spurts of energy. Looking in the mirror, she would notice that there was no reflection. It was an image in Athena's mind, something for her to see to not be so disorientated.

I would have preferred that I had waited to join with you until after you recovered, and given enough time to plead my case in detail. However, your husband is quite the fighter. It took all my remaining energy just to render him unconscious.

Don't worry though, he's fine. However, I'm worried about the inner wounds that his former lover, Ayane has left in him....

Athena got a flash of Seig's insanity, and Maria's reaction to it all back in the battle.

That is a matter for another time, though. We need to speak, even if the circumstances have become more complicated than they needed to be. All this becomes much more difficult if we can't come to some sort of co-operation.

Dangerous Lunatic

Agent0013
"Well then... It seems my abscene here and seeing alot of changes here in Gaia has affected my memory."

He said as he stretched his arms out lightly as he wondered what else was new here. But then the only thing on his mind was meeting his old rival again and settling an old score they had years ago. reverb remained to hold a quiet lip upon his past. As to his perspective him and him only should know.

"Then here's your new memory: go live your life. I have nothing else to give you. Unless you wish to join my new brigade, you are better off with the outside world."

<Trinity picked up her glass of orange juice and drank it down.>
Even with the sharing of the feelings, Athena was too angry to try to understand anything. Just seeing the image that came in front of her made her eyes twitch.

"Do you think I am going to just sit down and accept this?!"

Pulling back her right fist, she punched it forward, smashing the mirror into many pieces of glass that shattered onto the floor, her fists taking some cuts but nothing that would cause her to wince with the conditioning her body had. Breathing heavily, she turned around, grasping both sides of her head, shaking it wildly.

"Get out, get out, get out!"

Athena's inner energy was going out of control, warping for a moment around her body then causing shocks and lightning bolt-like appendages to fire out and strike around her body. Balling her hands hard into fists, she let out a loud cry, deciding to try to force Maria out of her body through raw power. Even if it meant exhausting all of it at once, she was not going to subdue to this parasite of this woman.

Fashionable Genius

Maria's being, however, was calm. Athena's energy was going wild in an attempt to try to separate them, but there was no crease or point of division to separate from. Athena's power would turn inwards against herself by the attempt.

Maria's only focus in her energy was to shield Athena from wounding herself and to maintain a calm, focused point of emotion devoid of anger, pain, desperation, or even her own regret.

But Maria did not pit her will against Athena. She did not push control of the body against Athena nor did she try to shield herself from the pain Athena's anger was doing to her. Emotions were the key to Avalin and perhaps Athena could realize what she was doing to Maria in that regard. Maria however simply did not resist, but did not give into the pain. She was accustomed to it, conditioned through the hardship of her own life. She merely accepted it.

She would hold her calm, her protection of Athena's spirit and body. Wither or not Athena would calm down through realization or through exhaustion wouldn't matter, it was Maria's attempt to have her calm state win over, and she would hold it until such a thing came to pass. Even in her anger, Maria severely doubted that a woman of her discipline would simply reject calm out of spite.

When the storm had passed. Athena would already notice that the cuts on her hand had healed over. Maria would speak again.

I can't simply leave your body, even if I chose to. Having us both wounded the way we were back when I performed the ceremony fused our essences together partially. It would have been different had the fight not been so severe, or had you co-operated...

Maria paused, she was not trying to place blame.

Without your co-operation in this, I can't finish my research. Once that is done, I will be able to create a body and transfuse myself into it. After that... you can do whatever you wish to me.

It was an odd contradiction. She had fought and forced her will on someone to perserve her own life and be able to produce her own body, but once it was finished she would place it at the feet of the people she had wronged? Athena sensed not a lie, but a factor Maria had not yet revealed in her words.
She slammed her hands against the walls, her forehead pressed against it once she felt that her power surge was doing nothing to cause any change. Her teeth was biting hard against each other, angry that she was having to go through this. What hurt her more was her loss to Trinity. Such a thing was an embarrassment to her. It went against all she had trained for. Something went wrong during that time. She blamed the intrusion into her mind, really. It had broke her concentration during a crucial moment.

"You..."

Her fingers dug into the material of the wall.

"You two are going to pay. But first..."

Athena knew she felt another presence in the room outside. Bringing back her right fist again, she punched forward with so much strength that a hole was produced after the explosion of plaster and wall. Walking through it, she would come into the bar area where Trinity was at, her eyes centered firmly on the woman.

"You!"

Her knuckles come to her hands, cracking them.

"I may not be able to take care of your wife right now, but I am going to at least get my revenge against you. Round two!"

Fashionable Genius

Maria's heart lept in her chest, which meant Athena's did so as well. Trinity held the gem!

"Enough!" Athena would catch her own lips saying those words with Maria's voice. A binding rune would appear beneath the shared body and Athena could feel her own hands lock down as Maria attempted not to force the body to move, but to force the body to freeze, using both magical and physical means to her ends.

"I don't have time for petty rivalries! Athena, I've enough guilt for forcing it this far don't make it worse on everyone! And I'm not going to let you tear yourself up again for stupid pride! You can have at each other all you want when this is over with."

It wasn't often that Maria got angry, but this was one of those cases. Athena was being impossible, it seemed like the only thing she responded to was a knock on the face. Granted, Maria didn't like when she lost either, nor would she not like being under someone else's control, but the would have taken Athena to be a little less hot headed with her age, though maybe the younger body had something to do with it.

"Trinity, I can't move right now, can you get the gem I gave you please?"

Dangerous Lunatic

<The punch through the wall was surprising, and so was the threat at her. It looked like Athena was in control for the time being, which could complicate things. However, with the appearance of the rune, she could see that Maria was using means to keep her under control. The woman really was a reckless person. She was happy to have finished her off in time.>

"Gem?"

<Trinity needed a reminder of what Maria meant.>
"Grr, let go!"

Athena spoke from her mouth with her own voice. It was awkward having two different voices share the same mouth.

"Do you think I am just going to sit here and let you do what you will?! You are going to get out of my body or I am going to have to beat you out!"

Athena was very confident in harming herself in order to make her body worthless to Maria. She was prideful, enough to where she was currently in a berserk mood of anger. Only Sieg held the power to calm her down now. She continued to struggle against the forceful power, her muscles tensed.

Fashionable Genius

Maria looked at Trinity like she had three heads. "Blood dear, the gem of your blood that I put in your hands before I joined with Athena... Grr, Athena, settle down! You'll kill us both, and what would Seig think then? Don't you wanna hurry up and get on with your lives? Shut up and listen for a moment."

Maria would attempt to push relaxation into Athena's body to counteract the tension Athena was pulling into it. Perhaps one could keep in to the level of drugging the body temporarily, but for now she needed a way, without Seig, to calm Athena down, just long enough to get her to listen.

Dangerous Lunatic

"Oh, that gem."

<Trinity reached into the inner pocket of her coat, removing the gem. Holding it by her fingers like a jewel, she walked over calmly, eyes always watchful for any surprises.>

"Okay. Now what do you want me to do with it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces