Ember 0.27700831024931 27.7% [ 100 ]
The booze 0.20221606648199 20.2% [ 73 ]
Atmosphere 0.091412742382271 9.1% [ 33 ]
Conversations 0.10803324099723 10.8% [ 39 ]
Friends 0.17174515235457 17.2% [ 62 ]
Fights 0.14958448753463 15.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 361 ]

User Image

A small laugh escaped his voice box as he listened to the girl. " understandable, but russian guns are one of the most reliable systems in the world today. You can throw this in mud, throw it through water and even clay and it will still fire. " He said then looked at the coins on the table, gently pushing them back towards the girl. " Nope your money's no good here. " He said with a friendly laugh. " it's on the house, we just ask you keep coming back here and stay with us every so often to chat. "

He sighed and closed his eyes, grabbing his rifle from the table and slinging it to his back. As he reached behind him, his trench coat sleeve lowered a bit, revealing a small silver glint on his arm. The shine from the light would hit her eyes for the moment until he moved his arms back. " But I agree, close quarters fighting is very fun. However, sometimes the better move is the long shots from far away. Bounty hunting isn't a fun task. "

Demonic Garbage

gaia_nitemareleft
She shook her head insisting that he take her money. "I never eat for free, not to mention that I have more then enough. Yes Russian guns are fine and dandy but this rifle wouldn't do all you say it would. The Avtomat Kalashnikova would indeed but not this rifle I can assure you of that." She then finished off the rice and last bread stick. She then poured herself another glass of water and gulped it down. She then started to work on the chicken tearing the bird bits apart with her hands and licking her fingers clean of the grease.

"Bounty hunting has it's ups and downs but I over all enjoyed it when I did it. I've never need the rifle however I've managed just fine with this baby. Then again I don't get the job that your thinking off likely, I'm a snatch and grab kind of girl, either that or 'make this look like an accident' girl." She quickly finished off the remainder of the dish and let out a small burp. "My apologies, I haven't been in public in some time." He would then notice that her arm was almost wrapped around the plate with a knife in her hand almost like she was in prison.
gaia_nitemareright
Dante looked at the girl and noded, " to eaches own I guess. " He then laughed at the burp she made and apologizing for it. " Don't worry, It's not a big deal.. " he said and took a couple of steps back, sitting down in a chair just to her right. His eyes darted to her left hand, then back to her eyes. " you alright? You seem a little bit tensed. "
Ember yawned and stretched herself out on the couch. She was tired but she was calm and relaxed and loving life at the moment. It was the first time in awhile that she had been this content with everything. Yes she wished certain people came back into her life but for now she could manage. Her body laid limp on the pleather couch as her ees started to drift off. No she couldn't sleep, she needed to keep an eye on the bar.

Hilarious Vampire

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trader 100
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Ember yawned and stretched herself out on the couch. She was tired but she was calm and relaxed and loving life at the moment. It was the first time in awhile that she had been this content with everything. Yes she wished certain people came back into her life but for now she could manage. Her body laid limp on the pleather couch as her ees started to drift off. No she couldn't sleep, she needed to keep an eye on the bar.

Carlos quietly walked into the bar. He sat down and threw his arms down on the bar counter covering his head with is hat. "Why can't I ever work during decent hours?" He thought to himself as he sat there trying not to pass out from exghaution.

Demonic Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Caim walked in setting a bottle of cran juice on the counter then turned to see Ember on the couch passed out he rolled his eyes with a smirk and walked over draping a woulf pelt blanket over her..... "night lass..."
Ember had been in her room for hours, searching through her closet. She had been tossing small pieces of fabric over her shoulder over and over again looking for the right one. Finally she laughed in delight as she held up a red sequence bikini. "So cute" she said as she stripped off her pj's and put on the bikini. She grabbed her towel and sandals and ran down to the bar. "Now all I'm missing is a little drink" she said as she made herself a martini. She took her martini and headed out to the pool. Next to the water she laid out her towel and just basked in the sun. It was so warm and comfortable against her skin. She stretched and sighed wishing that every day could be this comfortable.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
User ImageUser Image
♫ Y U S A ♫

Maybe you were always beyond my reach and my heart was playing safe
But was that love in your eye I saw or the reflection of mine?

A shadow would cover the female as she bathed, It would be a large round one, by a distant but maybe somehow familiar aura dominating the centre. "Picked a good day for a bit of tanning" Came the voice of Yusa Misaku. His red eyes sticking out from his shaded paradise. The heat of the day was just right for him, it was the sun however that still caused him grief even after all this time.

"I apologise for intruding" He said turning his eyes away from the female. One might well consider how he had managed to turn up without any notice, quite simply this, Yusa Misaku had a way of hiding himself from just about everything. It was the mark of a truly wonderful assassin, at least that was a long time ago.

I'll never really know for sure, you never really gave me time
Give me time, won't you give me that time!
The Masked Musketeer

She didn't need to look up to know who it was, she could tell strictly by his body temperature and, more distinctly, his voice. "Yusa, long time no see... What brings you to my humble little neck of the woods?" she asked with a voice that sounded calm with a hint of excitement. She really wanted to just jump up and hug him but she wanted to keep her composure. So she sat up and looked at him with a smile on her face. "Also, would you be more comfortable if we went inside?" she said as she remembered that he wasn't too fond of the sun.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
User ImageUser Image
♫ Y U S A ♫

Yusa shrugged. "Passing through" He said simply, though in truth he did keep poking his nose around the area, Even though he himself owned his own establishment, he was rarely seen there. Letting out a soft yawn the male momentarily ran his eyes over the females body. "I see you are radiant as ever, I have no qualms with sitting in the sunshine for a while let."

The Masked Musketeer

"Why thank you" she said, not necessarily feeling radiant lately it was nice getting a compliment as such. The little smirk that was on her face was replaced with a smile as she moved her body over and patted the ground next to her. "Sit, join me for just a bit. I practically just got out here and I haven't gotten the chance to really feel the sun against my skin...Plus you're making a huge shadow" she stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
User ImageUser Image
♫ Y U S A ♫

Yusa nodded and moved so that he didn't block the sun. Sitting himself down, the male would look a lot less handsome with his make up streaked from sweat. The scars upon his face were more visible as he set the Parasol upon the ground, moving underneath so that he wouldn't damage his flesh. Scars she wouldn't recognise were slightly visible from his mouth, very much in the style of 'The Joker' although they extended to his ears.

"How have you been Ember?" Yusa questioned, as usual the male dodged her playfulness. Not that he was afraid of anything re-igniting, but things were different. So much had happened, another wife buried, another trip to the nether-realms. The trading of his second heart. Yusa Misaku was no longer 'immortal', his life was borrowed only from the elven body he had inhabited upon his first arrival here.

The Masked Musketeer

She had gotten just a quick glance at his face and was a little taken back by it but didn't want to seem rude she just acted as if she didn't notice "Honestly I have been bored out of my mind" She sighed softly. "Practically no one stops by the bar any more which is kind of nice because I can relax but it gets so empty at times" she paused for a moment and stretched out her body "so what's new with you?" she asked nonchalantly hoping to get some clues about what had happened to him.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
User ImageUser Image
♫ Y U S A ♫

"Nothing exciting" He responded in the same off-hand manner. "Same old" He added leaning back onto the grass. "I see, have you thought about advertising?" He asked curiously, it was no secret that Ember didn't really advertise much, nor was the location in a very strategic position, but still, Yusa always found comfort around Ember. Probably because she was the only other Fire Demon he had met that was even alike himself. "I could... stop by more often if you wished?" Yusa offered

The Masked Musketeer

"If you're not too busy than that would be great" She then thought about what it would be like to advertise and get new people in the bar. All that crossed her mind was how she would have to go through that awkward stage of meeting everyone again... "In all honesty I just wish some more of the old people would come back, like it used to be. But I mean some new people wouldn't be bad... Eh I guess I'm just not a huge fan of change" she shrugged and sat up. She took a sip of the martini that she brought out with her and smirked at him. "You know what I mean?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff