I am here for...

Ember 0.27700831024931 27.7% [ 100 ]
The booze 0.20221606648199 20.2% [ 73 ]
Atmosphere 0.091412742382271 9.1% [ 33 ]
Conversations 0.10803324099723 10.8% [ 39 ]
Friends 0.17174515235457 17.2% [ 62 ]
Fights 0.14958448753463 15.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 361 ]

Di slowly enters the wooden doors as stealthy as a cat, trying not to be seen by anyone. His eyes look left and right as he slowly moved down the steps.

Adored Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
and yes I will have my usual a cranberry juice please young lady Chacane.

By sass I mean your spunk and current clothing attire Ember

-outside the bark of a animal is heard and rushing through the door a strange yellowed furred spotted... shark dog?- Jag mah boy yo found me did ya well ya be the best tracker I know on this planet come meet the girls you ol mut.
User ImageEmber smiled, things were getting real again. People were in the bar, having drinks, small chatting, weird animals "Well Lubinski who's your friend?" She asked as she looked at the unusual creature. She also smiled when she sensed Di in the distance.

[[oh.... XP well i like it. It looks prettier]]

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Chacane kept filling and serving up the drinks before taking a deep swig of her dr pepper. "Knowing you sensei, you and her would get together and go on travel talk. Since you disappeared not long after Ember."

Adored Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
he is my Shark dog a mix breed of leopard shark and loyal companion K-9 he makes for a wonderful snuggler and guard dog -Jag dashes over to pietra commovente della terra the magical Galapagos tortoise who looks at the energetic shark K-9 who runs around and around his ruin carved shell-

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
"hey Di! What can I get you?!" Chacane shouted having seen him with her vampiric eyes. She was trying to monitor everyone so she figured that would come in handy.
Di looked up at ember and waves slightly. " Heh, I always forget about your senses. "
User ImageEmber smiled than yawned "well you know guys its getting late so I think I'm going to head upstairs to bed" she said with a wave as she headed upstairs. "goodnight loves. I'll catch you guys around soon"

[[sorry guys i'm wiped. i'll catch you around]]

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
If This Ain't Love Then how Do We Get Out
Because I Don't Know...

Ronove silently slipped into the building, his red eyes scanning the bar before he sniffed the air. The scent of another of his fathers kind was incredibly strong in the air. "Hmm..." He thought out loud before making his way close to the bar. Sitting himself down on a stool before leaning forwards to look less conspicuous.

Ronove like his father let off an aura of warmth that would seem almost inviting to anyone who happened to come near him. The only difference was the more feminine features on the young male and the golden locks of hair that now covered his features

That's when she said I don't hate you boy
I just want to save you while there's still something left to save
That's when I told her I love you girl
But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Chacane was under the ice machine used to make 20 different styles of ice. Something had gone with the rotter and she sighed. Along with it needing all new belts and grime built up along with limescale, she grumbled under her breath trying to get it working again. Each ice cub had a special point to it and added its own unique style to drinks. It was essential to be up and running.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
Because I Don't Know...

Ronove peered over the bar and was greeted by Chacane's rear end. Coughing slightly the sixteen year old averted his gaze before sitting back slightly. "You're Rose's mother right?" He asked easily identifying the females aura.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
The Masked Musketeer
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
Because I Don't Know...

Ronove peered over the bar and was greeted by Chacane's rear end. Coughing slightly the sixteen year old averted his gaze before sitting back slightly. "You're Rose's mother right?" He asked easily identifying the females aura.

That's when she said I don't hate you

User Image
Chacane stood up slightly banging her head on the metal pole before looking at him. "Yes." Chacane rubbed her head slightly before putting her arms on the counter. "Can I help you with anything?" Chacane asked rather curiously.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
Because I Don't Know...

Ronove nodded to the woman, "Sure could use a glass of Orange Juice, if you have any that is?" He responded to the female. "Also, no ice" He said with a charming smile. Like Father like son.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Chacane smiled and nodded gently before she got a large glass of orange juice with no ice to it. Siding it before him on a fire shaped coaster marked with Ember's bar. Giving a gentle smile she looked over to the side. "So, how is your father and his bar? I hadn't had a chance to go there working here at the moment." Chacane looked up to Ronove.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

So Tell Me Now
Because I Don't Know...

Ronove shrugged. "Why don't you tell me" He chuckled before sipping at the Orange Juice. The male clearly had a very sweet tooth as he pulled a sachet of sugar from his pocket and added it to the drink, stirring it with a stilleto from under his shirt. "Let's get real, the old man leaves all the work to me. He's so lazy, too busy reading or feeling sorry for himself"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items