Fights 0.14958448753463 15.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 361 ]

Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN

Getting ready for AnimeNEXT, that and I have to go pick up my brother from school in about half an hour.
oh man i'm jelous...i hope you and oni have fun though 3nodding

Why can't you go? cry
well mel's party tomorrow...lus it doesnt help that i have no money crying

Mel is having a party?
i'm pretty sure she is...that's what she told me

I see.
*runs in screaming* blaugh SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!! *grabs her guitar and starts singing School's Out*
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles

-He smiled at her deviously. He knew he could make something interesting come out of this, but he decided he didnt feel up to it- "Ginger tis all, i am feeling rather Ill at the moment, lass"
-her face got concerned- ...oh are you ok? -she reached up on the shelf where the ginger was, which of course was on the highest level of the shelf, she grabbed it and handed it to him-

-He watched her carefully and smiled. She was very beautiful this morning, but, it was oddly..a glowing beauty. One of those rare mornings..when..- "Tarukane took it from her and thanked her "Thanks, lass. This should help a it if no' a lot"
-she smiled warmly at him and walked behind him and put her hands on his shoulder before massaging them gently- well you know i'll always be here to help you -although he couldn't see it she smiled again, loving the fact that she had a chance to help at all-

-She smelt different too. Something about her was just.. so gorgeous. So far more beautiful than she normally was, which was hard to beat in his opinion, and he'd seen many girls. Many, many girls.. He shook his head [maybe i am just hallucinating.. err.. ] he stared at her longingly for a long time before actually asking "What made you beam so much today, lass?"
-she smiled at him and let out a small laugh- hmm... -she tried to think if she did anything differently lately- ...i dunno, i'm happy... i'm calm... i ... -she got slightly embarrassed, blushed, and looked down-

-He took a bite out of the chunk of ginger root. and his eyes grew far more interested in her. His eyes swung from her eyes to her chest and tummy, to her feet and back to her eyes. "Yer cheeks are red, lass. why doona ye just tell me eh?"
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN

Why can't you go? cry

Mel is having a party?

I see.
did she not tell you?
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN

Why can't you go? cry

Mel is having a party?

I see.
did she not tell you?

Nope, no one tells me about their parties and stuffs. That's why when I see them later on in life they ask me "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEN?!?!?!"
Teh_Pickles
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles

-He watched her carefully and smiled. She was very beautiful this morning, but, it was oddly..a glowing beauty. One of those rare mornings..when..- "Tarukane took it from her and thanked her "Thanks, lass. This should help a it if no' a lot"
-she smiled warmly at him and walked behind him and put her hands on his shoulder before massaging them gently- well you know i'll always be here to help you -although he couldn't see it she smiled again, loving the fact that she had a chance to help at all-

-She smelt different too. Something about her was just.. so gorgeous. So far more beautiful than she normally was, which was hard to beat in his opinion, and he'd seen many girls. Many, many girls.. He shook his head [maybe i am just hallucinating.. err.. ] he stared at her longingly for a long time before actually asking "What made you beam so much today, lass?"
-she smiled at him and let out a small laugh- hmm... -she tried to think if she did anything differently lately- ...i dunno, i'm happy... i'm calm... i ... -she got slightly embarrassed, blushed, and looked down-

-He took a bite out of the chunk of ginger root. and his eyes grew far more interested in her. His eyes swung from her eyes to her chest and tummy, to her feet and back to her eyes. "Yer cheeks are red, lass. why doona ye just tell me eh?"
uh... -she waved her hand in front of her- naw...it's not that important -she gave a nervous laugh and put her hands on her cheeks trying to cover it up- eh heh heh...
Onigiri Itsumo
*runs in screaming* blaugh SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!! *grabs her guitar and starts singing School's Out*
i knew you'd like that song blaugh
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN

Mel is having a party?

I see.
did she not tell you?

Nope, no one tells me about their parties and stuffs. That's why when I see them later on in life they ask me "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEN?!?!?!"
well i'm having a graduation party on the 28th if you wanna come 3nodding
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Onigiri Itsumo
Tis what video games will do to you!
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles

uh... -she waved her hand in front of her- naw...it's not that important -she gave a nervous laugh and put her hands on her cheeks trying to cover it up- eh heh heh...

-he materialized behind her and wrapped his girl proclaimed "gorgeous ripped arms" around her tummy. He kissed her ear and blew slightly on it. "Aww c'mon lass... ye can tell me ya"
Onigiri Itsumo
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Onigiri Itsumo
exactly...thanx to gh and ddr i ended liking a whole s**t load of new songs...
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN

Mel is having a party?

I see.
did she not tell you?

28th is my best fraaaaaaaaands birthday D:
Teh_Pickles
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Teh_Pickles

-he materialized behind her and wrapped his girl proclaimed "gorgeous ripped arms" around her tummy. He kissed her ear and blew slightly on it. "Aww c'mon lass... ye can tell me ya"
-there was no way of hiding the blush now- ...i just dont know how to say it... -she put her hands over her face-
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
MORDANTTACITURN

I see.
did she not tell you?

28th is my best fraaaaaaaaands birthday D:
it's ok, we'll chill another day then...summer is on the horizen
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Onigiri Itsumo
Ember_Teh_Fire_Demon
Onigiri Itsumo
exactly...thanx to gh and ddr i ended liking a whole s**t load of new songs...
I thank DDR for my new favorite song. Somnambulist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces