Welcome to Gaia! ::

*smiles and nods her head* thank you *she goes and takes a set and looks at him* are you the only one here
*walks behind the bar* there is another but he seems to be somewhere else in here at the moment. whatll u have?
sake-green tea please......
so in other words you are here along......it must get quite
*pulls out a cup, a bottle of sake-green tea and a bottle of coke* sometimes yes. there have been some coming in but its still kind of slow. *pours the sake and pops the cap off of the coke with his sword hilt* here u go *passes cup to u*
*takes the cup and turns it alittle then sips it* mmm thank you....
my name is Kyo.....Kyouneko the darkflame its a pleasue to meet you
no problem *takes a swig of coke* my names Koravel. its a pleasure to meet u too. the proprietors name is Maiyr. he wanders in and out of here randomly so theres no sure chance of really catchin him in here.
i see *glances athim and smirks then sips her drink* so what do you normaly do Koravel?

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
-walks in-
I have no ties with Real Life Demons..now those who think they are or act like em...yes you can say I have ties with them..
Bishie Hunter X
-walks in-
I have no ties with Real Life Demons..now those who think they are or act like em...yes you can say I have ties with them..

*glances over at her her ears pinned back*
*takes another swig* im actually a wandering mercinary. i do whatever job pays good. i needed a change of pace so i came here for a while. *turns to Bishie Hunter X* that comment will have to be reviewed by my boss. but in the mean time welcome.

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hey its the girl that came in my Sama Hangout..yay..dont really see the same person in differnt places. Its so dead tonight..or early in the morning..or whatnot..I have serious emintol acting switch problems right now..I blame my like of sleep,

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Thanks for the welcom Koravel <.^-^.>
Got anything to drink around here?
-quickly looks around the room-
pull up a seat at the bar. *pulls out a cup, wipes it and sets it down* whatll u have?
*looks at her then smirks* yes i did drop by but didnt look like it was alive at all
*looks back at Koravel* i see me im just a wonder mostly but i do stick around some places heh

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
-sits down.-
Erm..your tastyst sweetest drink?
WAit I know..COFFEEE..Swise white chocolate with some voka in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff