Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

She watched him curiously, he seemed to be dressed as a fighter but she wasn't entirely sure, it was winter outside so he could have just been bundled up from the cold. She faced him, her long blonde hair hanging almost to the floor and her sleeves motionless by her side. "Oh hi there, were you just exploring the cafe? It's open to all except for the study I believe, I think Miss Copperkey keeps that on lock down."
Kudo was a fighter, but had no intention of bringing the fighting into the cafe. Not unless it was self defense. He never truly fought unless it was a mutual agreement for practice or self defense. He was patient, forgiving, and wanted peace. He cared and loved everything, he was a warrior of peace, and kept it that way.

"I am here for hospitality. It was raining earlier, and I had no where to go. I havent been to a land like this one. I hope that we can be friends..."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"As long as you aren't a jerk to me then we can be friends! Um I don't think you've told me your name." She moved slightly closer to the man, she didn't know how to properly greet people so she just stood a few feet closer to him. "Yeah I don't like to be out in the rain... especially not now, I can't hold an umbrella. So have you been back here by yourself?"
"My name is Kudo. And I wont be a jerk to you, I promise. I have been taken in by Skye and Bear, they have shown me a bit of kindness by giving me food and a warm fire." Kudo leaned against the wall and crossed his arms he noticed her hair was extremely long and seemed playful. Looking down he saw her sleeves, swaying at her sides. It was a beautiful outfit that she wore, and the colors didnt seem to clash at all.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Oh! Skylar and Bear, I'm glad to hear they made it back to the cafe. She rushed out to find Bear, he's going through an unusual.. situation I guess you could say." Sanya walked over to behind the bar, she smiled at the man. "Is there anything I could get you? Oh! We have free rooms if you'd like to stay the night. Just find a room with a silver handle, that means it's empty. Once you open it the door knob will turn copper and then only you or people you allow can enter it. That's how the Copper Key magic works!"
Kudo watched as she went behind the bar and offered him a drink. It was very kind of her but he waved his hand and shook his head, he wasnt thirsty."No thank you. Oh well yes Ive heard much about that actually. And uh about that..." Kudo looked down the hall and nodded. "It... is hard for me to stay inside of a home, Sanya. I dont think I will be living inside the cafe. Not for a long time. However, I will be a resident of the forest. I hope it doesnt insult you, I mean it in the best possible way that I cannot sit in one spot for too long unless it is the wilderness." He replied, making sure he didnt offend her. He appreciated the offer, it was just in his nature to belong outside than in.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Oh that's fine! I don't think Miss Copperkey would mind if you made your home outside in the forest, in fact she would probably be happy we had someone out there watching that part of the cafe! There's a town not too far from the woods too, if you need supplies. Of course, you're always welcome here if you need to get out of the elements." She relaxed, having someone else order something made her frantic. She wasn't sure how someone would react to her making them something.

She left the the bar and walked over to the comfy couch next to the window. "So Mister Kudo, what brings you here to the cafe? Besides the rain, hehe, are you on a quest? Running from something? Traveling?"
( I have to go but i shall return after dinner and we can continue )

Kudo was happy to hear she liked the idea of him staying out in the forest. He would watch over the cafe, making sure man or beast would only enter it with good intentions. "I will watch over this happy place, and the forest as well. And I did see the town not too far from here but unfortunately I am broke. I will be happy to work for money or food to keep this place going. And I will come in and out for visits, if the residents like my company." He followed her to the couch, but did not sit. He was unsure of how she would feel about him being close to her at all. "Im am a traveler and a seeker of many things. I have enemies but i do not run from them. I came to this new land hoping to find something i have been searching for a long time..."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Ok, I'll be here for awhile longer, few more hours before bed! Thanks for stopping by and RPing with me!))

"The food and shelter here at the cafe is free as Miss Copperkey uses her magic to create the needs!" She sat and listened to his story for a minute, thinking to herself. "That makes sense. Everyone ends up at the cafe for a reason. No one just stumbles upon it, you're here to do something... or to have something happen to you, I can't say for sure. It's part of the magic that surrounds this place."
(Wow I miss a lot... Glad my arm is better! XD)

-The male would walk towards the cafe from the tree line. He'd spent so long in the wilderness, mastering the demonic powers his evil side had unknowingly given him. In this strange dimension, it was the only thing keeping him from being too weak to help. Even his own magic was beginning to fail him. He stepped up to the porch of the cafe and then laid down on his usual spot just beside the door. He laid on his side, making a slight thump as he simply fell onto his side onto the porch, his long sword katana tapping the wood as it hung from his back. His hair would be long in the back, stretching down to the middle of his back in smooth yet spiked locks, yet the hair on his head was still only slightly long and spiky. He would rest his cheek in his hand and close his eyes, waiting for something to happen-

(And I see Sammy is back in action!)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Yeah, a lot has happened and Sammy was going to come back tonight but got dragged into something!))

Sanya's ears began to twitch, another presence had entered the cafe's vicinity. She walked over to the window to notice a familiar sight sitting on the porch. Since everyone else seemed occupied with their drink or just relaxing she decided to go out on the porch. She approached the door and lifting her leg she pressed down on handle to open the door. Using her shoulder she nudged the door open and stepped out side.

"Hello mister wolf! I haven't seen you in a while."
-The male would open his left eye and look over at her, appraising her injuries before closing his eyes again-

"I've bee busy. It seems you have as well. What happened to your arms young miss?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Ah..." She had met a few new comers to the cafe and no one had pointed it out, stared or anything. She wasn't expecting for someone she knew to be so blunt about it, to just blurt it out like it was something that just happens to people. It made her shift around for a few seconds before speaking. "It's... it's a long story." She lowered her head, staring at the hardwood porch. It was cold under her feet which only made her shift about even more after such an uncomfortable question.
"... come, sit."

-The male would notice her fidgeting and would hold out his left hand, flicking his wrist at the floor in front of him. A magic circle, complex in it's design, would appear in the spot like a rug, and the circle would give off only slight steam to the cold night air. He had literally created a warm spot for the young miss to sit on. His magic was slowly failing, not vanishing. This was a simple parlor trick to what he could really do on a good day. He didn't care how she'd lost her arms, but it must have been traumatizing. Having lost almost each appendage he had at least once, he knew what she might be feeling. He knew that comfort was a good medicine-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

She decided to sit down next to him, her eyes following steam that surrounded her. Her tail would swish in and out, disrupting the steam's foggy presence. "Caellum came back... the war is over I guess. He didn't need our help so I guess all that training was pointless." She sat there, her eyes gazing out into the lawn. Memories came flooding back and she felt uncomfortable. The same feeling she had felt earlier, Caellum had sensed it and pushed her back inside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff