Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome

User Image

You enter a nearby town that seem so energetic and lively.The people are very friendly and helpful.The new friends you made you spend the day and the night but now you need a place to stay for awhile.That's when you noticed a castle not really so far away.You become entranced and fascinated by it that you start to find a cab or someone to take you there.Your friends warn you of the demons that lives in the castle but you ignore their warnings and head there anyway.The cab drives over a small bridge that connects to the mysterious place.Once you arrive you open the large wooden doors and greeted by the extravagent decor full of lluxury.Welcome to Castle Infernius owned by the Infernius family.Here you can either your darkest dreams come true or your worse nightmares.
Rules

1. Follow gaia's TOS.

2. No bashing,spamming or even god modding. We do allow fights as long as it IC but fight OOC is not allowed.We're all here to enjoy ourselves so let's try to respect one another.

3. Romance is going to happen a lot but if it becomes too sexual in nature then take it in PMs.

4. Pets and slaves are welcome but try to keep the roughness to a minimal or continue them in PMs I would not like to see anyone banned from here and from gaia.

I might add more later but I hope I won't have to. If you see anyone breaking these rules please inform me or anyone whose characters might work in this establishment and they can PM me.I will do something about it.
Layout

On the main floor you see a large room that is divided into two parts,One part is the lounge where everyone can relax themselves,sit and mingle with one another.The other is the bar where drinks and other items can be served.

User Image

Next to that very room is the ballroom where special events usually take place.

User Image

Not far from there is a place where all you lovers of reading will most enjoy,the library

User Image
I was going to the employees list but all positions are open just PM me what position you want.In here is the link to the OOC link to the OOC thread.I'm also looking for anyone who is wiling to play Ahazu's pet dragon.Please PM me for details if you are.

Employees

Owner

Ahazu Infernius

Co-Owner

Diagoon Infernius

Bartender

Claire-Yukie Drop

Dangerous Lunatic

A female came flying into the castle, well she wasn't exactly flying. Her eyes were half closed and soon her lashes batted ever so gentle upon opening them. She moved to the cold ways, toughing them as she felt the emotional energies it took to make things and to work youself so hard. In a way inimate objects spoke to her, just like feeling as if a soda was warm or cold she cou'd tell a long by just touching them. Home, such a lovely home and so such a lovelyview."It's good to be home._

Was her simple utternce as her lips showed a simper about her continence.
The sound of a door opening from one of the bedroom was slightly heard as a seemingly young male exits.A night of feeding and pleasuring a maiden was refreshing.Especially when it's a lost maiden who is entranced to this place like most people who comes here.However that same lady he fed from was one to loved to disturbed the peace of this safe haven.Which is why she suffered a death that made her into nothing but a skeleton in his bed.Running his finger through his crimson hair,his eye yellow eyes caught sight of the female as he smiled."Well it's always good to have you home."

Dangerous Lunatic

Alas the simper on her smirk only did but grow as she turned to face the male. She noiced the purr or was it the croon in his voice with the way he talked.
A soft chuckle came from him as he walked down the stairs and toward his sister."Did you had a hard time finding the place Dia?"

Dangerous Lunatic

She flollowed him with grimace upon her face. Her heart shaped spade tail climbed around thigh and came gently wrap around it. Her lavender hues watched the male, often times or not her eyes would be yellow but her eyes being lavender meant she felt a little like other strong creative's would come to find and hunt her,
A slight frown appeared on his face as he gazed at her with concern.He managed to reach the final step and stood right before her.With a voice soft and smooth like silk he spoke again."Is there something wrong?"

Dangerous Lunatic

"I taste danger in the wind at times and it's rather concerning in all honesty." She moved around her brother, navigating blindly as eyes came to closure. Her mind already knew how her sibling had the room set up, based upon his characters and a mix of Fung Shway. "There are creatures out there that want us dead, you know what I mean?"
"That's the whole point in concealing our powers,aura and appearance."Another voice spoke through the doorway at the entrance of the castle.This sibling was of long black hair and a green eyes with slitted irises.He walked inside silently and placed his hands inside the pockets of his black leather pants.A pair of large bat like wings furled behind him and a spaded tail with a sharp point swayed behind him."It's to make sure we're never hunted down and killed,The only way hunter will know what we are is if we blab our mouths.".

Dangerous Lunatic

"I hate hiding! ALL HUMANS SHOULD DIE!" She threw her arm back and let out large held in sigh. Reopening her eyes turned them into dark glowing orbs of crimson fury and anger. She hung on her windowsill and glowed. Those humans down there enjoying their lives and being so utterly happy. It made her sick, enough to Bob her head out the window and let the wind blow her blond hair around like the pillows of some sail from a ship. "I do admire they were fun to mess around with, like when I gave children dreams so terrifyingbthey they wet their beds."
"I don't target human children.Mostly because you can mold them into anything you desire them to be at such a young age."Grinning,Dev gazed out into the very same window as his sister is.He sighed a soft and and folded his arms over his chest."I pretty much prefer causing them to have affairs on the lovers or mate.Seeing those grief stricken human females in despair is such satisfying thing.Especially seeing their eyes fill with sorrow and regrets."
"Honestly what am I going to do with you two."Shaking his head the eldest brother could sense that there may be more guests coming in again soon.So he decided to n** this conversation in the bud in case any of them were hunters."We can talk all we want about this but nothing will change and besides I haven't been a busy incubus for nothing."His long dark horns shortened until they were completely gone and so did his tail.His eyes were a dark shade of green this time,making him look completely human."Well you two should do the same before we end up with more guests."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff