Welcome to Gaia! ::

II_Cr0w_II's Waifu

OG Comrade

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

T h e... J o v i a l ... W a i t e r
                                                                                They were oh so pure, they were oh so divine. Stayed open for the good and then closed for the fights. Don’t recall if they're green; don't recall if they're blue, but they're pure, that's how I want to remember you.

x
                    x
                    User Image
                                                                    Approaching the table, all smiles and seemingly without worry, he allowed himself to temporarily forget his school work, stress, and worries. Now was the time for work, and being happy at work at that, and that is just what he was fine with doing, hell he even joked half-assed, perhaps or maybe even full-assed with Dez the baker, praising his delectable baked goods and himself all while making sure a smile was found if not gained. To him that was the best part of working, making his co-workers, sometimes even his boss, and customers smile around him and keeping himself happy in the process. He wasn’t that complicated a fellow. He cruised over to the table of the two girls that he’d be waiting on handing them the menu smiling, “Morning ladies, I’m Robin, and I’ll be your waiter today, and here’s the specials,” as he named the specials he smiled at them enjoying how much they both blushed at him especially when he looked at either of them individually, “Alright if you’d like I can make a ton of recommendations, or you know, just take your order and zip right back with it. Up to you lovelies of course,” the two girls both blushed a deep crimson, and placed their orders for one another smiling as their voices squeaked with anxiety. “Relax, I’m not going to kill you or poison you, I can’t say that about the other shops of course, but everything is fresh made and delicious I promise. I’ll be right back with your food and just let me know if you’d like anything extra.

"I caught all that DJ, and totally got it boss, I’m sorry. Anyway I figured it all out and first order from me, for the lovely two in the back, a hazelnut macchiato and a mango strawberry smoothie. I’ll be right back to pick up that order, and then I’ll be off to the next table,” he said as he zipped past and tried to stay cool, and see if any of the regulars were his customer for the day. He waltzed to the baker’s and requested two croissants and one biscotti as he noticed Becca frowning – he gestured at his own face and made a ridiculously wide toothy smile, “Cheer up, you’re still young and pretty,” as he smirked and began to sang dreadfully out of key and quietly as to not disturb patrons alongside DJ, “When you've got worries all the noise and the hurry. Seems to help I know, downtown,” he smiled again giggled at himself, “Oh dear I’m interrupting a hero, whoops, I’ll stop singing and get my a** back to work

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Rebecca Paige Winfield

User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Blushing Baker

Hot Cross Buns Hot Cross Buns
One a Penny Two a Penny
Hot Cross Buns

Becca shrugged, looking down slightly. "I've just never been... All the social. Always... Um... Quiet." she giggled quietly, nibbling down on her lip. Maybe she was like a mouse... As she was sitting and thinking, she heard a jolly voice and looked up.

A smile lit her face as one of the waiters, Robin she believed, told her to smile. His voice was dreadfully awful, but it drew out a giggle from her. Her whole face brightened, her demeanor slightly changing. Something about this waiter made her feel comfortable right away... And Grayson seemed to help, too. "Bye... Thank you, Grayson.. For coming to see about me..." she blushed, looking up at him, finally meeting his eyes and giving him a smile, even though her cheeks burned at keeping eye contact with a man.

Baby, don't you cry! I'm gonna bake a pie...
bake a pie with a heart in the middle.

WΣȦɌΊȠĠ:This!
WΊҬӇ: Grayson, Robin, Coworkers, Customers
FΣΣζΊȠĠ: Amused
LѺϾȦҬΊѺȠ: La Verna Cafe
ѺѺϾ:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
                                              мιтcнεℓ ∂яεω ωιℓℓιαмs
                                              The Ρʀѳυם Waiter

❝You told me think about it, well I did
                                              Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
                                              I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
                                              I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor.❞

Hearing that the other girl had already gotten her order drew a surprised nod from Mitchel. "Alright, just call me over if you need--" He was cut off when Rain came over to the table with the girl's order. Mitchel gave the dark haired girl a playful look as he said, "Oh, darling, it's bee ages since I've seen you last. It's been hard," Mitch pressed a hand to his chest, then pretended to wipe away tears with the other, "without you here." Holding up the act for just a few moments longer, he smiled and shook his head. "Well... I don't know. It's a pretty long walk back to this table with that order. I don't know if I'll be able to make it all the way back here. And, oh, look at the time." Mitchel looked at his wrist, pretending to check the time. "I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze that in..."

❝Imagine living like a king someday
                                              A single night without a ghost in the walls
                                              And if the bass shakes the earth underground
                                              We'll start a new revolution now!❞

ʘʘϾ ~
                                              Outfit: [ x ]

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
    User Image

══════════╗

xxxxx"Don't be sorry, silly," DJ said, smiling at Becca. "Kat and I are the only two here trained in the great art of barista... ing." The blonde giggled at her made-up work before continuing. "A few of the others can brew coffee, but that's pretty much the extent of their drink-making abilities so you have nothing to worry about." She was about to ask what Becca wanted when the dark-haired woman gave up and retreated to the kitchen. "Wait! Becca!" DJ wanted to go back and talk to the baker, but Luke had started to speak again and she did not want to be rude. Luckily, Grayson had seen Becca disappear and went back to the kitchen to check on her. Thank you, Grayson, she thought, making mental notes to thank the waiter and then speak to Becca herself. After all, the baker still had a drink to order.

xxxxxFocusing on Luke again, DJ nodded when he said he had a lot of free time. "If I think of anything you can do I promise to let you know." She smiled at his offer then cringed when he winced. "I don't know how you do that ei-" Being cut off by Luke, DJ merely smiled and shook her head. "It's true it isn't easy and yes, there are moments when I just want to pull out my hair, but then I take a step back and look at the bigger picture. I think about why I opened Café La Verna in the first place: to give others a place where they would always be welcome. A place where they could enjoy a good drink and baked good, a place where they could make friends and memories... I had a place like that growing up and I just wanted to bring it back..."

xxxxxDJ trailed off, a little embarrassed that she had shared all of that with one of her regulars. She found herself blushing slightly but quickly shook off the feeling. "As for the difficult customers, I just do everything I can to make them happy. Everyone has bad days, you know? I either never see them again or they come back and apologize." As Luke began to talk about a nasty encounter, DJ frowned. She could tell by the man's tone and body language that he was really missing home and still not used to the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple. "This... this is going to sound terrible, but I don't know what to tell you... I've lived here my entire life so all I've known is the fast-paced city life. But like I said before, Café La Verna is here so you can be noticed. Like in that TV show Cheers? 'Where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came.' And obviously you're name's Luke, and I'm glad you're here." DJ gave the man a comforting smile before turning away to make the drinks for Robin's order.

╚══════════

M O O D :: [ reassuring ]
                                                      L O C A T I O N :: [ café la verna ]
                                                      W I T H :: [ luke, everyone else at the café ]
                                                      O U T F I T :: [ ]

σσc :: [ ]

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
    User Image

══════════╗

xxxxxWill bit into his croissant as he watched Roisin look through her planner. Hearing her response, he frowned and lowered his plate to his lap. "That's no fun," he said. "One, because I can't see you race and two, because that's no way to spend a birthday! When you get back we'll have to do something! I know it's Monday, but the least we can do is dinner and a movie night." When Roisin said they should wait until after the anniversary event, Will nodded. "I suppose you're right... and of course I'm ready! Ready and as tone deaf as I'll ever be!" He actually had a better voice than he let on, but he knew that his sister was the singer of the family. Their mother worked on Broadway and DJ was drawn to the arts more than he was. She did chorus and musicals back in high school but she did not sing much anymore, not even on Open Mic Nights.

xxxxx"Anyways," Luke said, setting his plate down on the coffee table. "I'm going to go invite Luke over. DJ looks like she might be getting busy again." Glancing toward the doorway, he watched as a group of older men in suits walk in and approach the counter. "I'll be back." Will stood up and managed to reach Luke and DJ before one of the business men decided to order. "Hey... Luke, is it? Roisin and I were wondering if you wanted to come join us. I doubt my sister is being much fun." He looked at DJ and grinned teasingly before returning his attention to Luke.

╚══════════

M O O D :: [ curious, playful ]
                                                      W I T H :: [ luke, dj, everyone else at the café ]

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
Desmond James LaMarco
The Thoughtful Baker

With: Everyone whose at the Café

x
x

After a short while, Becca, Grayson and Robin were all in the kitchen. It was nice, both Rob and Grayson were trying to cheer up Becca. To avoid overstepping or undermining them, Desmond decided to stay quiet. The girl's face seemed to perk after Robin had gone off. Yet for some reason, it made Desmond a tiny bit jealous. Perhaps it was because Robin was such a fine piece of a** and Desmond wanted to tap that s**t all night was overly-friendly with anybody. Or perhaps it was mainly physical attraction from Dez. What the hell am I doing...?, the dark haired male silently scoffed, before taking the next batch of baked goods out. There were various pies and cakes, all sliced and decorated accordingly.

Desmond brought the baked goods out, and put them where they went. After leaning on the counter once more, he began to think once more. His mind just ran. I wonder how Mom and Dad are doing... Jack, Kyle... I'll give 'em a call later. After going against his families wishes and moving to the city, Desmond made sure to call them often. Speak of the devil. A vibration in his pocket and a low-volume ringer going signaled his mother calling. Family coming first always, Desmond flicked his phone on. A happy, light voice was on the other end. "Desmond, sweetheart, what are you doing?". "Mom, I'm at work right now. I'll call you back later. I promise". "Oh. Sorry, honey. Call me back when you're free. Love you". "Love you too. Bye". Hitting the large red button, Desmond slid his phone back into his pocket and gave a light chuckle to himself before wiping some crumbs off the counter and tossing them into the garbage.

Tipsy Nerd

User Image

Dominique Jorene Paquette
The Geeky Regular

"A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?"

"Oh, thank you very much." The red-head told the waiter with a shy smile on her face. She brought the cup of tea to her lips and blew on it lightly before taking a small sip. It was delicious and got to her surprisingly fast. After eating here so many times Dominique was still surprised at how fast she got her food. The service in this place was great, and that was just one more reason why she kept coming back. When Mitchel asked if she needed anything else she quickly shook her head and placed her pencil back down onto the table. "N-No thank you, that's all. Thanks." Dominique said quietly with a slight stutter. When she realized she had said thank you twice she mentally slapped herself again. Good job, Wonder Dork! Oh brother, she could just imagine one of brothers sitting across from her and snickering at her. Whenever Dominique was out with her brothers and made a fool of herself her brothers would howl with laughter. They would constantly remind their awkward sister of that one time at that one place. With that done with, Dominique bit her lip and turned her attention back to her drawing, occasionally pausing to take a bite of her delicious bagel and sip her tea. Dominique was thankful that the waiter had left, she didn't want to make even more of a fool of herself.

At her friend's response, Dominique smiled. Estelle was such a kind person that offered up such kind words. It was so different from her family who believed in tough love, it was nice. "Thanks, Estelle. You really are a great person. Just like a hero, minus the powers, of course. Wait, actually.. you're power could be like.. cheering people up or something.. and being super smart.." This was Dominique's way of complimenting them, by turning them into a super hero. She thought of Estelle as a hero and bit back a laugh as she pictured the girl in a costume with her name in big bold letters in the background. Dominique made a mental note to draw that out sometime and show her friend, that was sure to make Estelle laugh. When Estelle mentioned she needed a hobby, Dominique found herself laughing. "Well, if you need a hobby I can spare one of mine. Video games, collecting comic books and action figures, drawing, singing, or LARPing and cosplaying! Take your pick!" She said as she took another sip of her tea. "Come to think of it, I'm sure you'd make a good elven diplomat! I could definitely see you fitting in with our LARP group!" She said truthfully, but she played it off as if she was joking. The fact that Dominique actually got dressed up as an Elf, then got together with other people that dressed up as elves or other races in medieval clothing was a little embarrassing. No matter how fun it was Dominique was always afraid someone not in the group would pass by and laugh like a hyena. Well, that's how people acted back in Montreal. Every time Dominique and her friends got together to LARP they would always run into people they knew from high school, people that unfortunately weren't all that accepting.

Dominique snapped out of her thoughts when she overheard the owner talking about Saturday, some sort of celebration. Dominique usually worked on Saturday's, but she figured that if Estelle was going to check it out maybe she could try and get the day off. "So, hey, are you gonna check out the celebration thing on Saturday? I heard it's gonna be special since it's like the first anniversary." She asked, figuring it was worth a shot to ask. Dominique didn't know Estelle's schedule or anything, but she hoped that it wasn't too busy. It would be nice to get out hang with a friend.

where am i? café la vernawho am i with? Estelle how am i feeling? not hungry anymore, yay!what am i wearing? clothes

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

|| M I C H A E L L U C A S P I E R C E||

[ (Text) | "Dialogue" | 'Thoughts' ]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

x x x x xLuke sighed. He used his first name a few times every now and then, but it was mostly only for sports for proper jerseys or whenever they announced it over the stadium that he had come in to play. Other than that, it was all Luke. It was pretty sad that despite he used his credit card often at this Cafe, a card that clearly said his first name, they didn't even know his true name. Maybe that's what was giving him the idea that he was a nobody, that he was going by a nickname. His thoughts were interrupted by DJ's little brother, the one who was sitting with that girl who was on the rowing team or something like that. He stood up, noting he was a bit taller than the man, although he was a bit slouched from being sore. "Oh, yes, I'm Luke," he said, sighing a bit as he was just thinking about that problem with his name. "Umm, yeah, I wouldn't mind," he said, smiling as he drank more of his hot chocolate, which was more cold than hot. 'Oh please, she's the only one who cared about how I felt,' he thought, gulping down the want to say that thought.

x x x x x x"Is that her name? Roisin? I remember something like that," he said, shrugging his shoulders, this time slowly putting his shoulders down to keep from experiencing pain. "I really should've iced myself down better," he muttered as he accompanied Will back to where him and Roisin were sitting, putting his magazine back into the pile, straightening it out as it should have been. "Hey," he said, giving a little wave to Roisin. He hadn't noticed her much other than the argument they had, mostly because he was always either engrossed in the class they shared together, or he was asleep. He hardly if ever slept in class, and usually scurried around to find someone's notes to copy so he wouldn't have a failed test. He was an excellent student too, one of the best student athletes in the school, but of course not one of the best. He remembered there was this math whiz who could just name theorems, be able to recite them word by word, draw up numbers and come up with formulas, all without a book or even paper to work out problems. He realized he was blankly staring into the electric fire, taking his gaze away, looking around, then back to Will and Roisin.

x x x x x x

x x x x x x

████ ███████████████ ████

──────────────────╖
Who? Will, Roisin, Everyone else present in the Cafe.
What? Talking with Will, then daydreaming.
Where? Where else but Café La Verna?
Feeling: Sore, Cold, Homesick.

[Shirt w/ Hoodie] [Pants] [Slippers]
──────────────────╜
[{OOC: got somethin' to do tonight. D: }]

Cephalon Kish's Significant Otter

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
RoisinoxxMariaoxxHayes
The Tomboy Regular ♪ The Island Girl ♪ A Waiter's Twin
User Image

I’m ready for take off
Out into nothing
No there’s gotta be something
If I crash I'll begin again Hah

Roisin chuckled hearing Luke was basically ready for their typical competitions. She enjoyed them a lot since it was a lovely end to busy school weeks. They did them back in high school at another cafe but once DJ opened La Verna, they found a permanent venue for them. She nodded in agreement when he left to go invite Luke over.In all honesty she wasn't sure what how she was going to word her invite him over. When the boys arrived she smiled and waved at Luke. " Michael right? Or do you prefer Luke?" she asked as she finished the rest of her hot chocolate burning her tongue slightly. She had a pretty good memory since she recalled the first week where their teacher kept calling him by his given name. That was until later she realized Luke was most likely a nickname.

She took off one of her gloves and checked the blisters that were healed on her hands from rowing so hard these past few weeks. She looked embarrassed as she pulled it back on. Before she was introduced to rowing, she was on the school's soccer,track and ultimate Frisbee team. She noticed Luke was focused on the fireplace,avoiding them. She noticed the look in his eyes. "You're from the deep south right? Homesick?" she asked softly.

User Image User Image User Image

M O O D⇒
L O C A T I O N⇒ Cafe
W I T H⇒ Will, Luke,everyone else
O U T F I T⇒ X
Out Of Cookies⇒

Cephalon Kish's Significant Otter

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
GraysonoxxVincentoxxHayes
The Persuasive Waiter ♪ Vinnie ♪ A Regular's Twin
User Image

Why do you cry when you're falling asleep
And girl, how can you love without ever losing it all
Don't put your faith in this when you won't believe it something
Is it just me or has this time we've
spent come undone Hah

Grayson smiled and leaned over kissing Becca on the cheek. The young man was unaware of the girl's issue around boys, he was just used to being a nice person. "Alright well I got to get back to work..you need anything let us know right? he told her with a soft friendly as he got up and went back to work. He patted Robin on the shoulder. "Didn't see ya when you came in, hey Robin hope your day going well so far" he said as he smiled friendly at his fellow co worker. He grabbed his pen and notepad and walked around taking more orders smiling as he greeted customers. The one customer that caught his eye the most was a little deaf girl that he tutored how to play the guitar. He signed "how are you doing Alex?" to the girl who just smiled and hugged him signing "thank you for the lessons yesterday." with that she continued and ordered a bagel to go. He couldn't help smiling how the little girl was now compared to before.

User Image User Image User Image

M O O D⇒ proud
L O C A T I O N⇒ The Cafe
W I T H⇒ ,everyone at the cafe
O U T F I T⇒ X
Out Of Cookies⇒

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Rebecca Paige Winfield

User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Blushing Baker

Hot Cross Buns Hot Cross Buns
One a Penny Two a Penny
Hot Cross Buns

Becca really lived up to her nickname as The Blushing Baker... After Grayson's seemingly innocent kiss, she blushed from her neck to her roots, her whole face going baby pink, to bright pink, to tomato red. Her head snapped forward as she refused to look at the culprit that made her feel flustered and comforted at the same time. "U-um... Th-thanks..." she stuttered, unable to form a coherent response that made sense towards him. After a few minutes of sitting on the floor, Rebecca stood up, dusted off her behind and calmed down.

Becca walked over to DJ, a lighter blush than before, but a blush nevertheless. "Um.. DJ... I'm sorry, about earlier, I mean. It was.. Er... Uncalled for... And I feel super embarrassed by it.. I'm sorry..." she stumbled, wringing her hands. What she had done before was completely childish... It was as if she was an adult who couldn't handle herself, which she could. She was only making a bad impression, and she hate herself for it.

Baby, don't you cry! I'm gonna bake a pie...
bake a pie with a heart in the middle.

WΣȦɌΊȠĠ:This!
WΊҬӇ: Grayson, DJ, Coworkers, Customers
FΣΣζΊȠĠ: Amused
LѺϾȦҬΊѺȠ: La Verna Cafe
ѺѺϾ:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
    User Image

══════════╗

xxxxxDJ playfully stuck her tongue out at Will before shaking her head and looking at Luke again. I'm not boring... am I? she wondered, watching the two men walk away. She got the feeling that she had said something wrong but Luke did not give her the chance to ask. I won't pressure him... Sighing, she put on her happy face as she greeted the group of businessmen now eagerly waiting to order. After getting their drinks made and bagging their requested donuts, DJ reminded the men about the café's anniversary and told them to tell their friends. She knew that one of the men's daughter visited the café sometimes and was seen at a few of the Open Mic Nights, so the blonde hoped that she would at least bring her friends along.

xxxxxAs DJ was wiping off the counter, Becca walked out of the kitchen and apologized for her behavior. "Hey, there's no need to be sorry," the blonde said, smiling at the younger woman. "It's your first day and I understand that the café is a little overwhelming, but it will get better, I promise. You just have to hold your head high and keep positive. And also have that drink that you were trying to order earlier." DJ laughed and took another bite from her muffin, turning toward Becca as she waited to hear what the other woman wanted.

╚══════════

M O O D :: [ reassuring, curious ]
                                                      W I T H :: [ becca, everyone else at the café ]

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
    User Image

══════════╗

xxxxxWill nodded as he walked with Luke back to the fireplace. "Yeah, it is," he said, looking over at his best friend as he spoke. "But you can always just call her Rose for short. I like Roisin because it's unique." As the blonde returned to his seat, he picked up his drink and took a sip, pleased that it was the perfect temperature. Oh, DJ, you spoil me, he thought, knowing that that was not the case. Every drink that DJ and Kat made were always excellent, with just the perfect blend of ingredients as if they were custom-made for each customer.

xxxxxAfter setting his cup down, Will picked up his plate of food and resumed eating his croissant as he listened to Roisin strike up a conversation with their new companion. "Whereabouts down south are you from?" the blonde asked, hoping Luke would specify that first before answering the rest of Roisin's questions. Will could not imagine living outside of Manhattan. He had been their his entire life and was actually frightened by the idea of moving away. He obviously had gone on vacations with his family, but they were never outside of New York for more than a couple weeks.

╚══════════

M O O D :: [ curious ]
                                                      W I T H :: [ luke, roisin, everyone else at the café ]

σσc :: [ @Black Rose: You called Will "Luke." ^^; ]

Perfect Regular

User Image
Σstelle Jody
ThexxxStudiousxxxRegular
x
x
x
x
x

Estelle smiled at the thought of being a hero. She had never heard anyone compare to something like that before. She was actually very flattered that the girl would think of her as such, even if she might have been kidding. Wait, if I have no powers does that make me like... Batman or something along those lines? So do I get gadgets? she joked. She didn't think to heavily on it. Its not like she could draw or anything, but maybe she could use it for a writing assignment somewhere down the line. I'm not sure if I'd be any good at your hobbies. Though I've read about LARPing somewhere. It sounds like a very interesting activity. It'd be interesting to watch I like to think. She noticed that The waitress Hayley had brought her things but also took a seat. She chuckled to herself as the girl told her she'd brought attitude just for her. She took her tea and blew on it before sipping it slowly with a smile. She tore her snack in half and pushed the other towards the waitress, knowing shed be greatful for the snack if she wanted it. She took a bite of the other half and turned back to Dominique as she asked about this weekend. Hmm Id actually heard about that.. I do have weekends free.. yeah I think I will come. No one has asked me to do anything. She glanced at everyone in the room. Some people she'd seen in here often. She was sure they'd be coming so why not her too, she was here often enough. Your coming too right? Id hate to just end up here alone sipping tea and re re editing my essay. She gave the girl an easy smile as she finished up her snack.
x
x
x
x

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
(OOC: Post Layout curtosey of my good friend SSN <3 )
ȻompanyxxxxxxxxxxLσcationxxxxxxxxxxϺσσɗxxxxxxxxxxѺutfit
[Dom]xxxxxxx[Cafe La V]xxxxx[Amused]xxxxxx[Try This On]

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

|| M I C H A E L L U C A S P I E R C E||

[ (Text) | "Dialogue" | 'Thoughts' ]

x x x x xLuke raised an eyebrow. "So, someone knows my first name," he said, looking over at Will at his question, the first time anyone had ever asked him. "I'm from... well I guess you could call it central Texas. You know, you always hear about the Alamo, that's in central Texas," he said, blushing a bit. They probably didn't even know what the hell the Alamo was. "But yeah, big football state, I was lucky to even be looked at by NYU, so much talent around," he muttered, looking back up. "I'll go by anything, Mike, Michael, Luke, but never Lucas. I don't know why, I'll never reply or even acknowledge someone if they call me by middle name -- well, if they don't say my complete name... Like my mom did when I was in trouble," he said, laughing a bit. He bit the inside of his cheek when Roisin asked if he was homesick, gulping it down. It was as if he were wearing it on his shoulder that he was. "Yeah, I am. Pretty different here," he said, sighing.

x x x x x xLuke sighed. "Where I'm from it was a small little town, nice and homey. Everything was within walking distance, even if it was on the other side of town. There was no traffic, no problems, not very busy on the streets, it is so opposite of here. But the crowds that managed to gather for high school football? Damn, we had the whole town in our stadium sometimes, it was awesome. The roar of everyone, everyone knowing who I was," he said, staring blankly again, hearing the chants of "Let's go Luke!" being chanted at that district game. He was surprised as well, usually they don't chant for linebackers, then again, he was the captain of his championship defense. He shook his head. "Small towns are so much fun, I'm going back to visit in the summer, right between baseball and training camp," he said, smiling. He really couldn't wait, he'd finally be able to go back to his favorite restaurants and visit all his friends, his family. He smiled wider just thinking about it, not caring about how goofy he might look. "I'm sure you two have been here for your whole lives, right?" he asked.

x x x x x x

x x x x x x

████ ███████████████ ████

──────────────────╖
Who? Will, Roisin, Everyone else present in the Cafe.
What? Talking with Will, then daydreaming.
Where? Where else but Café La Verna?
Feeling: Sore, Cold, Homesick.

[Shirt w/ Hoodie] [Pants] [Slippers]
──────────────────╜
[{OOC: going paintballin' at noon >.< }]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items