Cephalon Kish's Significant Otter

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Part time Dog Sitter- Full Time Drummer-Waiter-Brother

Grayson grinned as he jumped off the stage when Riley finally took the mic from him. He gave her a thumbs up before resuming walking around doing waitressing duties. He smiled as he listened to her sing and was please seeing how well she was doing. Personally he wanted to tease her for freaking out but then again...he didn't know if that was her first time ever being on a stage singing..

Grayson was serving a group of high school senior girls who were all begging and complimenting him and were being out right special, and trying way to hard, as he smiled shaking his head. In truth he wanted to look around and find Watson. He had mix feelings and decided it would just be wise to text her since it was getting busy. As he helped clean up he couldn't help going over and hugging his sister who was with her boyfriend. "Congrats you two finally," he teased gently and laughed when Roisin punched him in the arm. Shaking his head he glanced over to DJ and gave her a wave. "Again, I'm so happy for you sis. Amazing turn out to the point I'm likely becoming a zombie...well I'm heading out before I drop dead." Giving DJ a kiss on a cheek and wishing Roisin good luck, and a wave to everyone else, he walked out flinging his bag over his shoulder. He was lost in thought realizing that his sister wasn't going to be home for the next few days because her races but he smiled anyways glad she was happy and found a sport to do. Without realizing it he bumped into a blue eyed girl on the sidewalk and blinked a few times. "Hmm? Sorry did I knock anything. I'm sorry Miss.." his voice trailed off a bit as he smiled apologetically.

Not realizing it he tilted his head and was amazed of seeing another pair of pretty blue eyes, a bit lighter of Ronan's. About to add more and introduce himself, his phone went off startling him slightly. Embarrassed and was pleased with how dark it was getting, and embarassed of how nerdy he must look now, he looked at her apolgetically. "See you around perhaps? I work at a little Cafe a few blocks back. You should check it out!" Grinning as he answered his phone, he was please to hear it was his father, he turned around and waved farewell. Grayson, was completely unaware that was a girl who was watching him perform back at the Cafe.

With time flying a bit Grayson found himself back at the hospital and managed to catch his father and younger brother walking out to their car. He smiled and was glad he was able to catch a ride with them home since Roisin had to use their car. Leaning his head against the window he couldn't help smiling hearing Ryan ramble on about him being a big brother to baby Angie. Time flew some more, and Grayson found himself carrying his younger brother, struggling a bit, up the stairs to his room. Smiling at the peaceful look on his brother's face, Grayson found his way to his room and pulled out his bongos and leaned back against the wall patting them lightly with a drumstick in a rhythmical way he can easily fall asleep too...shortly.

M O O D⇒ relaxed,tired, embarrassed for being nerdy in front of a girl
L O C A T I O N⇒ Cafe La Verna
W I T H⇒ La Verna peoples> Violet> home
O U T F I T⇒ It's the big day wear!
Out Of Cookies⇒

Cephalon Kish's Significant Otter

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Doesn't matter what you do
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you, yeah
Doesn't matter what you say, cause I'm here to stay..

What I'm tryin' to say, yeah
Doesn't matter what you do,
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you, yeah
Doesn't matter what you say, cause I'm here to stay.

XXXXThis will definatly be something to get used too Roisin blushed softly after kissing Will back. She had helped with the cleaning process as she waited for Will who ran up to DJ's. Alright she had to admit, she did procrastinated the asking really bad now...but in the end she knew it would be worth it. Smiling and practically dancing to herself she waved at Alice who finally left to make her way to the boathouse as well. She was in the middle of taking her hair down,sighing in relief letting her hair's curlish looks frame her face. She was pulling it back up into a messy bun when she saw Will come down with his bag. Smiling she knew if he needed anything they can always run around the local town and shop in a thrift store..an adventure right? Hugging and smiling after DJ released her she nodded." Thanks and I think he will behave himself...most likely going to get lost in the crowds as he takes in the sights... she teased her boyfriend who just looked at her as if she was crazy.

Roisin led Will to her car and she smiled faintly seeing the Jeep was alive and kicking still ."I know I know...I need to get my own...or Grayson gets his own..this isn't high school anymore where we can just share" she admitted having a feeling that was on Will's thoughts. But before he can say anything about the jeep that has survived many of the Hayes twins' driving abilities, Roisin was on the way making their way to NYU's boathouse's parking lot in one piece. The drive was nice and she leaned over kissing him on the cheek after she turned the vehicle off. Smiling she gestured to the charter bus that was humming with life, engine and rowers and their boyfriends, coaches and all. Roisin held Will's hand as they made way to the bus. "Sorry I procrastinated on the asking by the way.." she admitted quietly as she glanced back to him as she took the lead boarding the bus. Low talking, music blaring from ipods and other people sleeping was already heard.

M O O D⇒happy and apologetic
L O C A T I O N⇒ Cafe La Verna >NYU boathouse parking lot
W I T H⇒ Her La Verna family>Will and teammates
O U T F I T⇒ My new gal pal dressed me up thank her
Out Of Cookies⇒

Sweet Senshi

User Image

Your eyes they shine so brightL'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle
I want to stay the nightL'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle
I can't escape this nowL'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle
Unless you show me howHidden away from light

Tristan Weaver
The Homeless Barista
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
User Image

Tris watched Jax return to her table, expression mixed but not attempting to stop her. Jax wouldn’t have been the first person who had been uncertain at going to a religious-based shelter for a place to stay when there was nowhere else. As a lesbian, Jax probably had a history that she wasn’t revealing and Tristan didn’t feel it was hir place to ask about. Going to a religious shelter and buying into their opinions (or, hell, even listening to them) were two different things though. Hopefully Jax would figure this out or find a proper place to stay before her money ran out. She didn’t know Tristan but the barista wasn’t going to send someone as, well, gay as Jax to a shelter that was going to ram the straight and narrow down her throat.

Cleanup was faster than the night before, the new employees stuck around to help and actually knew their way around the café better than then had that morning. Tristan stretched and yawned, trailing out of the café and toward the alley up to DJ’s apartment a few steps behind the other two. Why was Danial coming back with them? DJ, to be specific who he was coming home with. Tristan lingered at the mouth of the alley, not wanting to be right there if DJ put the proverbial sock on the doorknob. Tristan had been under the impression that ze was going to crash at DJ’s again. Hir stuff was all there right now, but they hadn’t really talked about it. Maybe DJ had made other plans. The thought twisted Tristan’s stomach but Erik had sort of made a point (even if he hadn’t been direct about it). Tristan hadn’t made a move.

Thus, Tristan was poised to witness the scene between DJ and Danial as it played out. Ze raised hir eyebrows as DJ slapped Danial, more interested and curious than would normally be appropriate in such a situation. What on earth was going on? Tristan gave Danial a look before heading to the stairs and following DJ up before he could. Ze tapped lightly on the door and let hirself in, the door pushing DJ’s dropped belongings out of the way.

“DJ? It’s me,” ze announced hirself as ze closed the door behind hir and flipped the lock. From the sounds of things, Will wasn’t going to be staying the night so there hopefully wasn’t anyone else going to show up that needed in. Light feet followed the path through DJ’s apartment to where ze could hear DJ was and stood awkwardly in the entryway to the living room. “Danielle? Are you okay?”

She was on the couch Tristan had slept on just last night and Tristan wasn’t sure if it was safe to approach or not. Ze generally tried to avoid women in tears.

When you feel my heatL'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle
Look into my eyesL'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle
It's where my demons hideL'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle
It's where my demons hideHidden away from light

tl;drhidden
Checking on DJ
locationhiddenaway
Cafe la Verna
oochidden
derp
wearinghidden
this
User Image
                                                            User Image

ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ.

Riley looked at Kyle “Sure… I’ll meet you outside in about five minutes.” Riley stated figuring she could hurry up and clean what she needed and then with DJ’s permission head outside to meet up with Kyle. As he left she went back to the counter and put down her tray she then grabbed a towel and cleaner to clean up a couple of tables. After cleaning the tables she went back to talk with DJ but realized she was gone already. So figuring it was safe for her to leave as well she took off her apron and folding it in her arms made her way to the exit. Tomorrow would be another busy day at La Verna.

Once outside Riley saw Kyle and was thankful for the moonlight as she was blushing a little. Smiling she looked at Kyle as he asked her where she wanted to go that was public. They could have easily went back to her house but she didn’t want him to get the wrong idea. So her mind went searching for places that were open this late. It was a bit chilly outside but she figured she would ask anyways “If you want a public place the only place I can think of that we wouldn’t get thrown out of right now is the park. Come on I drive.” Riley stated and headed to the back where her car was parked. As she unlocked the doors and climbed in she also awaited Kyle’s response. She then threw he apron into the back seat of her car.

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ȷᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
                                                            ᴍᴏᴏᴅ : Happy
                                                            ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Her car
                                                            cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Kyle
                                                            ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ : Wearing
                                                            ᴏᴏc :

Shameless Streaker

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                                                                      KYLE LAWRENCE FREEMAN

T H ExxA R T I S T I CxxR E G U L A R

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs.
                                                                      When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence."

╔════════════
                                                                      xx╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Kyle smiled nervously at Riley as she walked out of La Verna to meet him. He listened carefully to what she had to say and shrugged. "Public. Private. It doesn't matter to me. The park's fine, though. It isn't too far from my place so I won't have to worry about finding a bus when we're done." The photographer nodded when Riley said she would drive and followed her out back to the parking lot. She unlocked the doors and he got into the passenger seat as she tossed her apron to the back seat. Putting on his seatbelt, he waited for Riley to start to car and drive them the few minutes to get to Central Park. Once there, he got out and took his camera bag with him so he could just walk home afterward.

"So..." Kyle started as they walked slowly along the paved and well-lit path. He unconsciously stayed near the lights and glanced around every once in a while to make sure there were not any strange people lurking in the shadows. "We... definitely got off on the wrong foot... A lot of misinterpretation happened and I want to apologize for any confusion I may have caused you... It's just... Talking about an ex isn't really the best way to meet a new girl, you know...?" He glanced at Riley before continuing. "Your song earlier... I hope I'm interpreting that correctly because it seems as though you want to give this--or whatever it is we're doing--a chance? Because I really think we just need to wipe the slate clean and start fresh..."

Seeing the swing set up ahead, Kyle stepped off the path and walked in that direction. He took a seat on one of them and looked at Riley expectantly, hoping she would join him. "I like you, Riley. You seem like a really nice girl and I'd like to have the chance to get to know you better. I have no way of knowing what this might turn into, but I do know that I'd like to at least be friends. After all, how awkward would it be for us to hate each other when you're going to be living with Estelle and she's my best friend." The photographer chuckled nervously at his attempt to lighten the mood from their serious conversation. "Sorry! Here I am rambling on like an idiot... What do you think about all this...?"

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝xx
                                                                      ════════════╝

M O O D : Nervous ║ W I T H : Riley ║
                                                                      W H E R E : Central Park ║ O U T F I T :

O O C :

Sweet Senshi

User Image

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him,
but because he loves what is behind him

Ronan Alexander Breckenridge
The Scarred Regular
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User ImageCake? Blue eyes lifted to look over at Kaylynn. Ronan looked directly at her for the first time in a while. His expression was hard to read, one side of his face was impossible to match the other side and his eyes were guarded. He studied her face to the point of passing the normal permissible time one could stare at a stranger. Finally Ronan pulled his eyes away from her to look at the cake.

“I- no. I should get going,” it was like an apology only not. Ronan got to his feet, with the help of his cane, and picked up Kaylynn’s hand without warning, brushing his lips across the knuckles. There was a hint of the man he had once been, a rogue sparkle in his eye and a quirk of one eyebrow. “Until next time? Watson.” The first was to Kaylynn the second accompanied by a nod toward the redhead.

Ronan then turned and walked toward the door but stopped mid-way. DJ was speaking with her parents and Erik was relatively alone. It was a lot of people to move through but… he had dodged worse in his life. Ronan stepped into the crowded area, pointedly ignoring everyone to step into Erik’s space. The two of them had never really spoken before, although Ronan had caught the skinny boy staring at him more than once. His hand which did not support him on the cane took Erik’s elbow and he looked directly at him with those blue eyes. He looked deeply into Erik’s own eyes before speaking, stern expression still difficult to read.

“Everything’s okay?” he asked finally, brusque and to the point.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tl;dr
HI ERIK
uniform
this
ooc
crossing the kiwi-verse (good thing Jason is in December and Ronan in April so no one has to reply in real-time)
User Image
                                                            User Image

Hearing Kyle mentioned either public or private would have been fine she was about to announce that they could go to her house when Kyle stated that they should go to the park. “Okay, to the park it is then.” Riley stated and grabbed her jacket from the back. She wished she had two but she was used to being by herself so much that only the one sat in the back. As she pulled into a parking spot she unbuckled her seat belt, took the car keys out and got out of the car. She then placed her jacket on and started to walk with Kyle.

“Yes, we did get off on the wrong foot. It was just I guess how I heard it from Dylan and not from you that was troublesome.” Riley admitted. As she noticed that Kyle was well aware of his surroundings and was making sure of it as they walked, which she found kind of cute. There was nothing wrong in making sure you were in a safe place as well as everyone else. That she could admire from a man and she smiled at the fact in her mind. “I would love to give this a chance, I mean of course we have to start slow and I promise I won’t listen to what other people have to say about you anymore.” Then seeing that Kyle walked off to the swing set it reminded her of her younger years but she was happy to join him. “Yes, it would be weird having you around all the time and not being able to stand you.” Riley laughed as she leaned her head against the chain. “Don’t worry your not rambling on like an idiot.” Riley stated. “I guess I feel the same way but we need to know more about each other before we even know where this is going.” Riley stated even though she figured that Kyle had just got done saying the very exact same thing.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Her car
                                                            ᴏᴏc :

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
    User Image

══════════╗

Will shrunk slightly beneath DJ's death state but managed to give her a convincing smile. "I will," he reassured her before giving her a quick hug and following Roisin outside. They walked together to the back parking lot and his girlfriend started talking about the Hayes' Jeep. "As long as you don't get rid of it all together!" the blonde said as he settled into the passenger seat. "This baby's a classic! You, Grayson, and I have way to many memories with this thing..." Will lovingly placed his hand on the dashboard and smiled sheepishly at Roisin. "But it's obviously up to you. Don't need me already telling you what to do." He chuckled softly and placed his bag on the floor in front of him as he turned his attention to the road ahead.

When they reached the boathouse, the blonde looked at his girlfriend and teasingly asked, "You couldn't have dropped me off by the dorms?" Getting out of the Jeep, he walked hand-in-hand with Roisin toward the bus. "It's fine! Really! Just... give me a few minutes to run back to my dorm to pack. I promise I won't be late!" Will checked the time on his phone and kissed his girlfriend on the cheek before taking off in the direction to his dorm. He was not surprised to see his roommate was not there as it was Saturday night. Shrugging off the other male's absence, the blonde emptied his bag onto his bed and opened his closet for his duffel bag. He packed a couple outfits, toiletries, homework, and his camera before picking up the astronomy book Roisin had just got him and running back to the boathouse. "Back!" he told her, claiming the seat next to her on the bus.

╚══════════

M O O D :: [ excited ]
                                                      L O C A T I O N :: [ bus ]
                                                      W I T H :: [ roisin, the rest of the team, spectators ]
                                                      O U T F I T :: [ ]

σσc :: [ ]

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
    User Image

══════════╗

Hearing footsteps, DJ quickly straightened up and wiped the tears from her face. She heard Tristan say her name and ask if she was alright and only after she was certain her face was presentable did she turn around to face hir. "Yeah, I'm fine," the blonde managed to say in a steady voice, forcing herself to smile. "Why wouldn't I be okay?" Standing up, she walked past the redhead to retrieve her clutch and keys from the doorway. She put her keys in their proper place on the stand near the door before quietly walking back to the living room and then the kitchen. Will had done a surprisingly decent job picking up after himself and DJ only had to put the now-dry dishes away. When that was done she picked up her clutch again and turned to Tristan. "Hey, I'm heading to bed... It's been a long day... I know you know this but help yourself to anything you need."

Putting on another fake smile, she stepped out of the kitchen and started up the stairs. For some reason DJ felt as though there were way too many tonight. Each step she took was a struggle until she finally reached the loft. Not bothering to close her door behind her, the blonde changed out of her anniversary outfit and into her pajamas. She then sat on her bed for a moment, trying once again to straighten her thoughts. We're both to blame, she finally decided, staring absentmindedly down at her hands on her lap. I let him get to close... I gave him the wrong idea... and he was the idiot that took things one step too far... But why did that have to happen? Today?! This morning was bad enough with Roisin's ex... Then as soon as I think my day is perfect... DJ clenched her fists and sighed.

╚══════════

M O O D :: [ upset, exhausted ]
                                                      L O C A T I O N :: [ her apartment ]
                                                      W I T H :: [ tristan ]

O O C :: [ ]

Sweet Senshi

User Image

Tristan Weaver
The Homeless Barista
User Image

DJ was lying to hir. Everything was certainly not okay and Tristan resented the sugar-coating. Tristan watched DJ move around the apartment and tidy up after herself (something she normally would never have had to do if things were fine). Ze didn’t speak, a fairly good sign that ze was holding her tongue in regards to what DJ had said. When DJ once again spoke directly to Tristan, hir green eyes were dark in the half-lit room. Ze didn’t really answer, but chewed on the inside of hir bruised lip instead.

After a short time, during which ze took off the shirt Danial had given hir, Tristan followed DJ, finding she wasn’t content with leaving it at ‘fine’. Ze peered through the open door and, satisfied that DJ was decent, stepped into the room before speaking.

“Look, DJ, let’s not insult either of us by pretending you’re fine. We are neither of us stupid, nor am I deaf or blind,” Tristan spoke in a quiet voice. It had taken all of hir courage to even confront DJ. Ze found that face-to-face it was hard to be angry and instead just wanted to make it all better. “I was in the alley. I-“ What was it Tristan wanted to say? I’m sorry I let Danial kiss you first? I want to stay at the café forever? I would like to be your partner, not just in business? Hir brain froze in the process of trying to formulate a coherent sentence and Tristan hesitated.

Tristan was skinny, sporting the crazy Mohawk ze had put in for the anniversary, had a busted lip and looked… defensive. From hir own thoughts rather than anything DJ had said. Finally ze spoke again, instinct getting the better of hir mouth and putting words there that weren’t quite what Tristan had intended. “I didn’t think hiring Danial was a good idea from the start. I don’t trust him and you shouldn’t have let him take you to dinner. He’s shady.”

tl;drhidden
Sort of being an a**
locationhiddenaway
DJ's Apartment
oochidden
derp
wearinghidden
this

Shameless Streaker

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                                                                      KYLE LAWRENCE FREEMAN

T H ExxA R T I S T I CxxR E G U L A R

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs.
                                                                      When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence."

╔════════════
                                                                      xx╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Kyle quietly listened to Riley's responses to his spoken thoughts. She appeared to agree with all he had to say, which made him smile in relief. "Slow is good," the photographer said with a nod. "And I won't listen to what others say about you, either, but I doubt they'll have anything bad to say." He smiled again and kept his feet planted on the ground as he slowly swung himself back and forth. "It's going to be a lot of fun when the two of you move in together. As long as you don't enact a 'no boys allowed' rule I'll probably be over there a lot once school's done. Don't get me wrong! I love my family and all, but it's weird living at home again after being on my own for so long."

The photographer smirked at the sad fact he lived with his parents before turning to Riley. "Are you still in school?" he asked curiously, unable to tell the young woman's age and too much of a gentleman to ask. "I'm finishing up my master's at the New York Film Academy. I think it's painfully obvious I'm obsessed with photography." He glanced down at the camera bag on his lap. "But enough about me. What are you into, Riley?" Now that their "talk" was over, Kyle still did not want to go home and thought now would be as good a time as any for the two of them to start getting to know one another.

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝xx
                                                                      ════════════╝

M O O D : Calm / Curious ║ W I T H : Riley ║
                                                                      W H E R E : Central Park ║ O U T F I T :

O O C : Short post is short...

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
    User Image

══════════╗

DJ immediately regretted lying to Tristan after the promise she had made when she first hired hir, but it was too late to do anything now. The words were out and she was already moving around the apartment as if it had never happened. Up in her room she thought she had escaped any sort of inquisition but she was mistaken. Looking up from her fists, the blonde saw Tristan standing in the doorway. She immediately relaxed her hands and turned her body to face the redhead. Hir voice was quiet as ze spoke and DJ wondered if she should be asking if ze was alright. "Okay," she agreed. "I'm sorry I lied... I was just... a little overwhelmed..." She forced herself to smile but it quickly disappeared when Tristan brought up the alley scene.

"Yeah... about that..." DJ did not have a chance to explain what had happened before her friend went on a rant about Danial. "Okay... that's not what I was expecting..." The blonde raised an eyebrow questioningly at Tristan. "But why would you say that? I mean yeah, the man kissed me when he clearly shouldn't have, but he's a good and hard worker. He took the job on short notice and saved us, especially Grayson, from total chaos today. He helped you take care of Roisin's ex this morning. He... I don't know why I'm defending him right now, but he definitely isn't shady. Why do you think he's shady?" DJ furrowed her brows and tried to think of any reason why the redhead would be so upset about Danial. It was not even the kiss ze was complaining about, it was the waiter as a person.

╚══════════

M O O D :: [ curious, upset, exhausted ]
                                                      L O C A T I O N :: [ her apartment ]
                                                      W I T H :: [ tristan ]

O O C :: [ ]

Sweet Senshi

User Image

Tristan Weaver
The Homeless Barista
User Image

Tristan walked from one end of the room to the other with a nervous energy. “I don’t… I don’t know.” Finally Tristan just sat on the floor by the bed, slump shouldered and looking down at hir knees. “Danial’s fine…” ze mumbled, not looking up at DJ and sounding petulant. One finger poked at the floor as Tristan tried to figure out what it was she was trying to do or say.

“I’m not good at… this, you know?” Tristan finally said, eyes still following hir hands. “I don’t even know where to- And then Danial shows up and is all eyes for…” Ze wasn’t really making sense instead just rambling like a stream of consciousness. “I’m,” jealous? Confused? Madly in love? “lost.” With a sigh, Tristan leaned to the side so that ze was leaned against DJ’s leg. “I wanted to stay like this forever,” Tristan said quietly, hir cheek warm against DJ’s upper leg. Ze was quiet, content for a time as they sat there.

“I’m jealous,” Tristan finally said with a sigh. Ze turned hir head slightly to rest forehead against DJ’s leg, eyelashes tickling against the woman’s skin. It was a difficult thing to admit and Tristan struggled with hirself to get the words out. “I can’t help but dislike Danial,” Tristan said finally, turning hir whole body just enough to be able to look up at DJ’s face for the first time since sitting beside her. “I will probably dislike anyone who gets to kiss you like that. Vehemently. And probably fantasize about punching them in the throat.” All of that was difficult for hir to say and the green eyes that looked up at DJ lacked their usual confidence. It wasn’t the sort of thing Tristan would have been able to say a year ago, emotions that ze would not have even been able to process properly.

tl;drhidden
It's almost like a confession
locationhiddenaway
DJ's Apartment
oochidden
derp
wearinghidden
this

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Қαyℓyηη Ѧ∂∂ιʂση Ӈαyεʂ
User Image
Ҭɧε Ӻℓιяτy Ɍεgʋℓαя

[Dσ] [Tαℓк]

Kaylynn played with her fingers, not expecting Ronan to look up, or say anything else, at all. When he did, though, she waited for him to say something. When she lifted her eyes, she was shocked to see that he was looking right at her. Shocked that his stunning, blue eyes were trained on her. So shocked, in fact, and so mesmerized, that she couldn't look away. She found her own eyes staring back into his, her mouth just slightly slack.

A small frown graced her lips as Ronan announced his departure. She nodded, casting her eyes down, and then flicking them back up as he took her hand. Her breath caught in her throat and her heart thumped eagerly against her rib cage as Ronan's lips came in contact with Kay's hand. "I... Er... Yes..." she nodded, her cheeks flaming with a blush. She watched him go, feeling giddiness spread through her, and then stood up to get a slice of cake, eating it slowly.

Once the cafe was closing down, Kaylynn left some money on the table and pulled on her jacket, realizing she'd have to grab a cab home. Well, a cab or the bus, and she hated public transport. She had some extra money, so she went outside and easily got a cab, giving directions and getting home quickly.

Once she got home, she barely took her shoes off before she was falling asleep on the couch; tired from a long day.

ʕAt :: Cafe La Verna -> Home

Ronan, Everyone at the Cafe -> No one :: Withʔ

ʕFeeling :: Flustered, Giddy -> Tired

This! :: Wearingʖ

ʕOOC::

User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                                            User Image

Riley liked hearing that Kyle would be around there house often. Also hearing that he was still living with his parents didn't change her opinion of him. Heck that's where she was living at right now. She almost laughed when he asked her if she was in school but didn't because it was actually an idea she had herself. "Actually I'm out of school right now... thinking about going back to school in the future however." Riley stated as she swung back and forth. Hearing that he was finishing up his masters impressed Riley as she wished that would have been something she would have done with her art however now her feelings were going in a completely different direction and she was thankful for the full ride to the art instatute which she had received. That way she could really get a degree and pay student loans on where her heart was now. "What are you planning to do with your Master's?" Riley asked as she was truly interested.

Laughing at Kyle's earlier statement she replied "No, I promise there will not be a no boys allowed rule." Riley said. Knowing for one that Estelle would love having Kyle around and for two it was the gender she was interested in and she didn't find it fair to herself for such a rule to exist. That would be like saying a no girl allowed rule when she knew Estelle was into females and they were both girls. So in her mind there was no way of that happening. Plus her brother would probably be around a lot more often which she didn't mind even if it was just to get away from mom and dad. However seeing that the night was getting darker and darker she looked at Kyle not wanting the night to end already "How would you feel about going to my house? The bugs are starting to bite." Riley said even though the cool air felt good and she hoped Kyle didn't think she was being too forward. However she had realized that earlier he had pulled his bag out of the car as if he planned to walk home.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Park
                                                            ᴏᴏc :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items