Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amoriel
-Neon Lolita-
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
[[ Amoriel, your siggy made me lulz. xD it's so gross, though ]]

~Seduction at its Finest;;
((why thank you very much
there's nothing more groteque than old school gore heart the bad graphics alone made me gag xD ))
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
[[ indeed x3333 ]]

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darrien_Bloodmoon
((Thank you for the compliment.Now to just play him well.))

@Riely sad (Yeah I blushed.))
((I know, tis cute ))
She chuckled and gave her a warm smile.She led the young girl up two flights of stairs and stopped a door on her left.It was Mina's room and Darrien's room was right next to it."Here we are."
Annabelle_Bloodmoon
She chuckled and gave her a warm smile.She led the young girl up two flights of stairs and stopped a door on her left.It was Mina's room and Darrien's room was right next to it."Here we are."
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
She bows twice, trying to be as humble as possible.
"Thank you, thank you"
She draws the key up to the doors, and unlocks it. She opens the door slowly, and peers her head in. Her eyes widened with excitement, and she stepped into the room. She let out a small giggle, and sat down on her new bed.
"This is amazing... I am forever greatful"

((That is going to be my last post for the night.We can pick up again after Darrien makes you his servant.Or if I'm not on you will get to meet Roxette.))
((Hehe.Alright it's getting late and I'm going to need some rest.Tell Milli we all said Happy Birthday?))
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
[[ alrighty. goodnight, all! ]]

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darrien_Bloodmoon
((Hehe.Alright it's getting late and I'm going to need some rest.Tell Milli we all said Happy Birthday?))
(( ja ja I will...if she's sober when I see her =3 ))
*she walks in to the castle from the darkness out side, shivering , she looks around the front hall and calls out softly*h-hello i-i got lost on the road.. is ayone here?
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
Mina appears, sitting at the edge of her new bed, in her new room, next to her new masters room. She was unusually happy today, because she new this would be like a new life for her, away from the lolita house. She ran her fingers through her soft, black hair. Her eyes search the room over one more time.

((*loud purring before a burst of glittery goodness and a smiley Milli* I have arrived ^^ Nice thread. And tankies much for the birthday congrats thingies ^^ Very much appreciated. ))
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
[[ >>; ]]

I walk around in my room.
;;Seeming so Innocent~

User Image
She sighed, and plopped down on her bed. She was a bit tired today. It was probibly due to the lack of activity. In any case, she needed to find some way to keep herself occupied until she finally met her new master face to face. She was rather excited. She smiled to herself, then stood up to her feet, made her bed, then left her bedroom to look around the castle some more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces