Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Cool any luck?))

Loyal Gaian

(( yep. Found a good one. Now to see tomorrow if the local Hobby Lobby has the stuff I'm looking for. xP ))
((Awesome.I love reading too but I love dancing the most^^))

Loyal Gaian

(( >.> I can belly dance irl. x3 ))
((So can I razz ))

Loyal Gaian

(( ugh, I'm so bored. -.- ))
((I'm sure there is something entertaining to do.))

Loyal Gaian

(( been playing Spider Solitary for the past 3 hours.... none of the people I normally RP are even no. -.- ))
((Meh try playing the games on gaia.))
((Haha so far the family meeting each other is peaceful.But I still can't keep the thought of Xuri meeting one of the vampires that destroyed her village.))

Loyal Gaian

(( -yawns and lays on the OOC floor- ))
Talia Rosemary2
When Talia laughed her voice sound like crystal chimes being blown against a gentle breeze.From Ilka's eyes Talia can tell what was on his mind and that only made her smile."Ah it's a pleasure to finally meet you as well.Armand kept talking about you constantly."She was smiling just as sweetly and gave him a warm gentle hug.She glanced at her brother and just nodded at him."Well I should find a place to rest I had been traveling without any rest.Congratulations and nice meeting you."
((Vampires didn't destroy Ilka and Xuri's village :C they were human hunters that hunted them for their wings. Xuri wasn't killed though and was sold in the black market to a demon. Her wings turned black because of taint, something that happens to their breed. Like, if Ilka was abused or enslaved against his will his wings and hair would turn black too.))

Ilka hugged Talia with a small giggle. He was surprised she was so friendly and accepting of him. Not that minded, it made him incredibly happy to know. "Talia..." he repeated the name again to make sure he could remember it and her face. Ilka's face blushed when she mentioned Armand talking about him all the time. He looked up at his lover with embarrassment. "He does?" he asked before smiling and looking back to Talia. "Oh~thank you for the congratulations." he bowed "Do you already have a room or would you like me to show you to one?" he tilted his head with a sweet smile.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke came out of the kitchen with a slice of his special pizza hanging from his muzzle and a tray in his hands. He headed back up to the room he shared with his bunny lover, his tail swaying lazily behind him.
((I'll respond to that post in a moment...))
Kitten Sprinkles
((Vampires didn't destroy Ilka and Xuri's village :C they were human hunters that hunted them for their wings. Xuri wasn't killed though and was sold in the black market to a demon. Her wings turned black because of taint, something that happens to their breed. Like, if Ilka was abused or enslaved against his will his wings and hair would turn black too.))

Ilka hugged Talia with a small giggle. He was surprised she was so friendly and accepting of him. Not that minded, it made him incredibly happy to know. "Talia..." he repeated the name again to make sure he could remember it and her face. Ilka's face blushed when she mentioned Armand talking about him all the time. He looked up at his lover with embarrassment. "He does?" he asked before smiling and looking back to Talia. "Oh~thank you for the congratulations." he bowed "Do you already have a room or would you like me to show you to one?" he tilted his head with a sweet smile.
The cursed seraphrim shook her head slowly and smiled back at him."Ah no I'll just find one of the owners and see if they can show me a spare room but thank you."She gave Ilka a gentle hug and kissed her brother's cheek."I hope you two have a peaceful wedding."Talia is only kind to those she actually likes.She waved at the lovely couple before leaving the room to give them some privacy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff