Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rune Bloodmoon
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon
††*continues to nibble upon before tickling her sides playfully* ††
((Meep! *Begins to laugh at the tickling.*))

†† *wins* rawr! domokun pirate ††
((*Squeal.*

@Riely sad (Hola chica.))

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon

((*Squeal.*

((*pounceclingnuzzles* Hi hi, I saw what you did to Rune at the Sanct..I luff your wickedness heart ))

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Juliana_Vega
"I'm still the same person you fell in love with sugar"She added the last part as an inside joke and rest her forehead against his.She is enjoying this as she rest her left hand on his chest and smile.Juliana closed her eyes and smirked at what she was seeing."More like a dead knight in shining armor."

"Oh ho ho. Really now? And what would you make of me, my sweet Juliana?"

He chuckled as he lifted her chin just a bit with one long slender finger, he was equally as dead as Laz, a bit younger but still practically the same as far as a pulse went. Just to see her smile once again, truelly smile was enough for him. This satisfied him. Sure he was still a flirt, but not ignorant of what was right in front of him.

"I mean..we are brothers after all..he may not be my twin but we still are related..and equally dead."

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon

(( *throws an acorn at you * you killed my computer! twas like all comatose up until now))

†† I did no such thing *tends to his potty training niece* ††
Amoriel
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon

((*Squeal.*

((*pounceclingnuzzles* Hi hi, I saw what you did to Rune at the Sanct..I luff your wickedness heart ))
((Gracias.I try my best.*Wink.*))
Requiem just looked at the boy not caring about his sword or his name for the time being. "You want to prove that your not just a useless boy.... then show me why I should even bother training you." He said as he turned to face his whole body at the boy. On his side was a Katana that he was ready to pull out. To respect this place was one thing he decided to do today, so he turned and started to move out of the building. He stopped near the door andlooked back at Drachma. "You.... follow..." he said with his arms pulling out a slight twitch. Around his arms the chains seemed to be started to converse with each other. Each time after they had said acouple of words, they looked at each other, but then looked over at boy. There had to be something strange about this kid if you would have such a high rated assasin out to train. The weapon stationed upon his back was glowing more and more. It had a blood red look to it, but it looked as if he was ready to take him out at any moment.

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rune Bloodmoon
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon

(( *throws an acorn at you * you killed my computer! twas like all comatose up until now))

(( you were on Gaia almost literally a full 24 hours..if not more, my room smells of toasty plastic circuit boards.))

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
2_Tohru_Honda_2
((*grabbs finger nail polish with snake venom in it*You don't wanna mess with me...))
NO IDE-Wait I don't know your brother...
Ann's thoughts shifted to suicid, even if it wouldn't hurt him.

†† ooooh...Are we imitating the movie holes? ††

He chuckled to himself as a flash of crimson filled his silvery eyes. He shook his head and tilted his head back as she responded to her.

~Suicide...What a waste of blood Ann...is that really all you can think of? Come now..You'd really commit suicide because of me?~
Rune Bloodmoon

He chuckled as he lifted her chin just a bit with one long slender finger, he was equally as dead as Laz, a bit younger but still practically the same as far as a pulse went. Just to see her smile once again, truelly smile was enough for him. This satisfied him. Sure he was still a flirt, but not ignorant of what was right in front of him.

"I mean..we are brothers after all..he may not be my twin but we still are related..and equally dead."
"You would be my true knight in shining armor."She purred her words and leans closely into him.She kissed the tip of his nose and smiled.Her hair brushed softly against she his cheek when she look down at him after slightly sitting up.

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon

(( you were on Gaia almost literally a full 24 hours..if not more, my room smells of toasty plastic circuit boards.))

†† Ok ok quit your bitchin. It's decided then..no more computer time at your house nor staying the night. now Just shoosh. *rolls his eyes before shaking his head* ††
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2
((*grabbs finger nail polish with snake venom in it*You don't wanna mess with me...))

He chuckled to himself as a flash of crimson filled his silvery eyes. He shook his head and tilted his head back as she responded to her.

~Suicide...What a waste of blood Ann...is that really all you can think of? Come now..You'd really commit suicide because of me?~
((Yes we are!!))
Not just for you... for every th-wait....get out of my head!!

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Juliana_Vega
Rune Bloodmoon

"You would be my true knight in shining armor."She purred her words and leans closely into him.She kissed the tip of his nose and smiled.Her hair brushed softly against she his cheek when she look down at him after slightly sitting up.

He closed his eyes and smiled as she kissed the tip of his nose. He sighed softly, feeling much better than before. He inched himself up off the couch just a bit, moving her to sit under his head so he could use her lap as a pillow.

"I like this much better...it has been quite awhile since I had a decent pillow."

He grinned playfully, giving her a small flirtatious wink before chuckling to himself.

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rune Bloodmoon
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon

†† Ok ok quit your bitchin. It's decided then..no more computer time at your house nor staying the night. now Just shoosh. *rolls his eyes before shaking his head* ††
((pfft as if I cared about toasty smells, you fed me remember? we're even silly ^^))

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
2_Tohru_Honda_2
Rune Bloodmoon
2_Tohru_Honda_2

((Yes we are!!))
Not just for you... for every th-wait....get out of my head!!

~Everything? Sharing is caring Ann.~

He grinned, totally ignoring her mental shout to stay out of her head. He had a great appreciation for life and felt suicide was such a waste of not only blood but of an immortal soul, aswell as a lovely youthfull form such as the one she possessed.

~You do realize you'd damn your soul for all eternity..I garrentee you that you'll feel it. It would be ten times worse, at the very least, than it is now..Is that really what you want? ~

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon
Amoriel
Rune Bloodmoon

((pfft as if I cared about toasty smells, you fed me remember? we're even silly ^^))

†† Then quit bitchin at me...It's kinda getting old xp *sighs then rubs his temples* i need asprin...or maybe just some water >>...††

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff