Yes 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 9 ]
No 0.6140350877193 61.4% [ 35 ]
Maybe 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hearing a male voice coming from the end of the bar, Angel walked over to the man with a light smile. "Indeed, even though I don't drink in reality but here..."her tone was soft, making eye contact. "How may I assist you, sir...?"Asking politely.
For a moment, Damien didn't realize the woman was talking to him. He wasn't used to any attention from anyone. He then realized she was acknowledging his existence and he said, "I don't think that you can. There isn't anything I need. I was just lonely out on the street and thought this looked like a nice enough place." He smiled back at her, his first smile for many weeks...

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Blinking her eyes, tilting her head. "Of course... This place is nice and peacful. If you stay a bit longer, you may get to see Kay and Sana..."She sounded a bit happy; even though her true feelings is depression. Hiding was her thing, covering up anything that represents sad, anger, or anyone that wants to worry or pity her.
He sat for a moment letting awkward silence fill the air. He tried to have a thoughtful look on his face, but in truth his mind was as empty as the tavern was itself. Then he abruptly got up from his seat and started to look around the room. "So, how do you fit into this little establishment? Are you the owner, bartender or what?" he asked. He was trying his hardest to not make a fool of himself, like he always would.

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Her smile deepen, cleaning glasses. "Bartender..."She reply happily to him.
He glances at his watch and then shakes it, putting his ear to it to ensure that it was working. "Not much of a rush here, huh?" He settles back down to his seat at the bar adn sets his head on on hand looking at the intriguing bartender. "So, tell me about yourself. Do you like working here? Or is it just a means for an end?" He asked politely as he took another swig from his hip flask.

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Continue to wash dishes, looking at him."Well, hun... Its rude of you for introducing yourself to a lady."Smiling a bit more deeper. "If you want to know me better. You have to stay here while observing me or..."Wiping the clean dishes dry. "...Earning my trust."Giggling lightly. Afterso, Angel put the dishes away. "Depends on my mood, the day, and how people treat me on that day..." Finishing up, looking at him fully.'You...?"
He thinks to himself 'I knew I forgot something' and gives himself a mental slap. "Where are my manners? I seem to have dropped them on the way in here," Damien says laughing, "My name is Damien. There isn't much about me to trust, so I guess I could be here a while 'observing you'. As long as I don't get in the way of your work. But then again, with such a rush going on, I doubt you will even notice me." He says chuckling, glancing at the still empty room.

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Giggling with him. "Angel..." Bowing her head, entering the back to restock the bar. Returning with a crate in her hands, placing it next to him. "Don't mind, if I place this next to ya..."Opening the top with one hand, pushing it up, the top flung upwards. Grabbing it like a waitress, placing it side ways against the crate. Afterwards, grabbing 8 bottles at once, placing them on the bar counter.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Angel. And May I say, your name fits." Damien smiles, but then realizing what he just said, he turns away from her and hides his face a little.

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Stopping of what she was doing, looking at him. Smiling. "Don't wory, I got that alot..."Giggling, returning back of what she was doing.
Damien shakes his head and gets really scatterbrained again. He looks around the room expecting somehting to happen. And suddenly his watch alarm goes off. "That so figures. As soon as something interesting is about to happen, I am forced to leave. Well, it was nice meeting you Angel. Thank you for the hospitality," he says and bows out of the room
Walks in "Hello Angel."

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Angel bowed her head, watching him leave. Hearing Kay' voice. Turning to see her. "hey, you just miss a customer..."
"Yeah I know I just got home from my cuz's house."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces