Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I Shut Down?

Yes 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 9 ]
No 0.6140350877193 61.4% [ 35 ]
Maybe 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]

"Boy I'm going to kick your butt!" growls at him
Strolls on in,"WHEW this place is a dump!",starts cleaning.

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sana`
Angermark
"Oh wow boss lady!",drops what he's doing goes over and gropes you, "Ah the months I've longed do that..."

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Angermark
"Oh wow boss lady!",drops what he's doing goes over and gropes you, "Ah the months I've longed do that..."
"Yes, I know. I have amazing boobs. So lover, where have you been?"
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Angermark
"I've had my share of ups and down but hey thats life. The real question here is how have you been?"

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Angermark
"I've had my share of ups and down but hey thats life. The real question here is how have you been?"
"Hmm? I've been here. No real reason to hang around though."
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Angermark
(Mexican guitar plays in the backdrop.) Grabs hand,"Well now that I'm here baby...there's plenty reason."

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Angermark
(Mexican guitar plays in the backdrop.) Grabs hand,"Well now that I'm here baby...there's plenty reason."
She laughs "Ah right, now my lover is back. For how much longer though?" Sighs "You left me all to my lonesome without warning."
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
She laughs "Ah right, now my lover is back. For how much longer though?" Sighs "You left me all to my lonesome without warning."
Smiles,"Much apologies but I'm back for good if not every day at least every other day I can promise you that much."

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Smiles,"Much apologies but I'm back for good if not every day at least every other day I can promise you that much."
She clasps her hands togeher "Ah that is good to hear."

(( I'm going biking, should be back in an hour or so. Have to keep up my amazing figure wink ))
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
Jamal Godwin
Sana`
She clasps her hands togeher "Ah that is good to hear."

(( I'm going biking, should be back in an hour or so. Have to keep up my amazing figure wink ))
"Damn right."

((Haha, that's what she said...)
Appears in his chair yet again, looking around for peoples.
"You have bad timing you know."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces