Poll Whore. 0.42807625649913 42.8% [ 741 ]
I love the place. 0.12420566146736 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061236279607163 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.23050259965338 23.1% [ 399 ]
>_> 0.15597920277296 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1731 ]

Dapper Genius

ChaosQueen

He laughed again, that musical sound filling the air, and he shook his head with faint surprise.

"I thought you were supposed to be innocent, Kai?" He teased her back, glancing at the tiny dragon on his shoulder.

{{Home sick for the next couple of days. Bronchitis.}}

Supreme Demigod

The Egotist
ChaosQueen

He laughed again, that musical sound filling the air, and he shook his head with faint surprise.

"I thought you were supposed to be innocent, Kai?" He teased her back, glancing at the tiny dragon on his shoulder.

{{Home sick for the next couple of days. Bronchitis.}}

Kai gently bonked him with her snout and lifted from his shoulder to rest on his lap. " I am innocent, but that doesn't mean I can't try. I am of the age where most get curious."

The little dragon snapped her maw and a faint ripple of blue water over came her and now poor Dai would have Human form Kai straddling his lap on the stool, hands on his shoulders and wings wrapped around them.

(( oh noes! Feel better hon!) )

Dapper Genius

ChaosQueen

The expression "curiosity killed the cat" seemed like it might apply, though Dai somehow doubted that they had cat-sized dragons in mind for that old adage...

When she transformed, now straddling him, Dainyl struggled to maintain his composure, eyebrows raising in surprise, though he managed to prevent himself from immediately tensing up.

"You still comfortable, Kai?" He remarked wryly, mismatched eyes ever so slightly wandering.

Supreme Demigod

The Egotist

Kai arched her back just alittle and shifted around on his lap, wriggling to get comfy and being a bit of a tease. The back arch would give him a nice view, her gaze followed his as it wandered just a bit and it drew a smirk to her lips. "For now yes. Are you?"

She leaned in close to him and touched her nose to his, inhaleing his scent. "Dainyl, do you enjoy what is presented before you? Y-you can have it. If not that is okay too."
A quick flick of the tongue across his lips and another blush.

Waiting for him to respond Kai had a stray fleeting thought about sneaking in his cargo pockets when he was back on duty. It would be neat to go out and about with a team. She had her own uses.

Dapper Genius

ChaosQueen

"Comfortable... Yeah, you could say so..." He replied absently, the young half-elf clearly not thinking at 100% capacity with the curvaceous dragoness perched on his lap.

"Like I said before, you're a lovely lass, no question..." He was usually a more reserved sort, knowing that duty could call him away at pretty much any time... But the heat of the moment and the closeness of the beautiful dragoness had really pushed logic to the side.

When she moved in towards him, he pressed forward himself, planting a quick, chaste kiss on her lips. His arms wrapped around her, eagerly.

Supreme Demigod

The Egotist

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! He kissed her first! Kai was over the moon with those little gestures and that eagerness of pulling his arms around her and pulling foreward? Oh yea!
She was beaming her skin shimmering now with various colors. She leaned in, wings wrapping more so around them to sheild them from view and though this was very new to her she returned the kiss only she let instinct and emotion drive her. She was clumsy at first, tenttive and unsure, but there was nothing chaste with this kiss or about the confidence she grew and mustered within herself.

She was pressed up against his whole body, melding to it almost, making small eager noises she didn't even know she made. She shivered under his touch. So sensitive and responsive to the lightest of brushes of skin even through her outfit that felt more like swim suit material than anything else.

Dapper Genius

ChaosQueen

Well, this was turning out to be a little more than he had bargained for in coming to this tavern... He'd arrived in search of an old friend, and found a new one, and she was very friendly indeed. He was dealing with a set of conflicting impulses; The sensible side of him, worrying that he might be taking advantage of this inexperienced woman, and his more primal emotions which drove him forward. He wasn't terribly "experienced" himself, so his reactions were natural and unpracticed.

She responded to his testing kiss with a deep one of her own, which he gladly returned, feeling the softness of her body pressed up against him, drinking in her scent and her beauty. His hands roved ever so slightly, simply exploring her curves.

Shadowy Rogue

((hello peeps))

Supreme Demigod

The Egotist
ChaosQueen

Well, this was turning out to be a little more than he had bargained for in coming to this tavern... He'd arrived in search of an old friend, and found a new one, and she was very friendly indeed. He was dealing with a set of conflicting impulses; The sensible side of him, worrying that he might be taking advantage of this inexperienced woman, and his more primal emotions which drove him forward. He wasn't terribly "experienced" himself, so his reactions were natural and unpracticed.

She responded to his testing kiss with a deep one of her own, which he gladly returned, feeling the softness of her body pressed up against him, drinking in her scent and her beauty. His hands roved ever so slightly, simply exploring her curves.

A primal rumble rose from her throat to encourage him, each each his hands roamed goosebumbped under the touch and made her shiver and gasp. Her hands slid down his hands, her nails lightly scraping against the material of his shirt, their sharpness cutting the material. "Dainyl!!"
She was completely unexpierenced in this area, but everything now took over. She was blushing furiously, her eyes and lips glowing a soft blue as she leaned down using them to explore his neck with nips and bites.

(( Sorry is late. I had a nap attack ))
((-debates- twisted ))

Greedy Consumer

Rune Slessiane
((-masterbates- twisted ))

((....What? ))

Supreme Demigod

Devils Due
Rune Slessiane

((....What? ))

(( O_O *Video tapes* ))

Dapper Genius

ChaosQueen

Well, fortunately this was a uniform shirt, and he had dozens more like them. Of course, the state of his shirt was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment.

Some still-rational part of his mind reminded him that they were in the middle of the bar at the moment, so with a free hand he reached into one of his many pockets, producing the room key that she had given him earlier.

"So, would you like ta head upstairs?" He asked, still a little breathless from it all. It was blatantly forward, but so was everything else they were doing at the moment.

Shadowy Rogue

ChaosQueen
Devils Due
Rune Slessiane

((....What? ))

(( O_O *Video tapes* ))

((I want a copy! *stares* ))

Supreme Demigod

The Egotist

Kai could have cared less if they stayed in the bar, or were in a room or anywhere she just wanted to give into the urges that this man brought up and allowed her to indulge in and encouraged. She stared at the key for what seemed to be minuets but was only a few seconds before his words seemed to knock some sense into her. A few blinks as she looked around and nodded. "Yes. Now would be nice." She grinned and grabbed the key from his hand with her teeth and slid ever so slowly off his lap. Wasting no time she grabbed him using her enhanced strength to her advantage to pick him up and dash towards the stairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff