User Image

We've had several questions from members asking us about how they can get their own custom made SD Plus Doll from Club Verge. We decided to put the info in a blog post so everyone can see how the process works, and what you'd need to do to get one. Hope this is helpful!

========

For a limited time, Club Verge is offering the opportunity for you to become your very own SDPlus doll! Below you will find a guide on how to be a part of Gaian history, forever immortalized into a cute little chibi. These SDPlus dolls are fully functional, tradable, and equippable and come with two customizable poses. Read on for details about how to get your own Gaian SDPlus and to answer any questions you might have about the process.

User Image

★ [ GUIDE ] ★

gaia_angelleft STEP ONE
Obtain a User Image Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus, either from Club Verge or the Marketplace.

gaia_angelleft STEP TWO
Complete the form that can be found below!

gaia_angelleft STEP THREE
Dress your avatar how you would like your ideal SDPlus doll to look! Then mail us at custom-sdplus@gaiaonline.com with your completed form and a screenshot of your avatar (and a screenshot of a second outfit if you desire your 2nd pose to have different clothing).

gaia_angelleft STEP FOUR
Once we receive the email and pull all of your information, we will reply back with a confirmation and an estimate for how long your doll will take. At this point, the Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus item will be removed from your inventory.

gaia_angelleft STEP FIVE
It's time to wait! An artist will diligently be working on crafting your custom doll.

gaia_angelleft STEP SIX
Once the doll is completed, we will send it into your inventory and contact you that your order is complete!

★ [ RULES ] ★

• You must submit a screenshot of the avatar(s) you'd like to get made. We cannot accept sketches/illustrations/photos of OCs or any other real/imagined people.
  • We will not do color variations or other alterations to existing items.
  • The doll must be of the person putting in the request. If you would like to get a doll of a friend or family member, you must gift the item to them and have them fill out the application.
  • No sexually explicit items or requests.
  • No ghosting or glitched items.
  • No background items.
  • Requests of simple I AM poses will be declined.
  • Requests with companion NPCs will not have the companion included in the doll.
  • The item can only be one doll with 2 poses. Unfortunately at this time we do not offer pairs. However if you would like to be able to equip your doll with a friend's doll then that can be accommodated through layering.
  • We will not be giving numbers to the dolls. Dolls will strictly be named by user name.
  • We reserve the right to make artistic edits. Not all items will be able to appear at the SDPlus doll size, and some items may not be visible at such a small size.
  • Once a doll is completed, it cannot be returned or refunded.
  • We reserve the right to reject or ask you to revise your request for any reason.

User Image
To submit your application for your Custom SDPlus doll, you must fill out and email the following form to custom-sdplus@gaiaonline.com as part of Step Three of the guide above. When sending your email, please include your username in the subject line!

For positioning, please refer to this diagram and list the letter of the position you would like for each Pose.

User Image

Quote:
Username (this will be the name on your doll):
Doll Item Description:
Pose 1 Position:
Pose 2 Position:
List of items worn for Pose 1 (please include pose names):
List of items worn for Pose 2 (if different than Pose 1):
Any additional notes or special requests:
I have attached a screenshot of my Avatar, and a second one if I requested different items for Pose 2 (yes/no):

User Image

»How many poses does the Custom Gaian SDPlus come with?
Two. It comes with your avatar doll and a variant.

»May I purchase additional copies of my SDPlus doll?
Yes! You may purchase individual copies of your doll for 10,000GC each or trade in extra Club Verge Custom SDPlus boxes for an additional 9 copies each. If you would like to order copies please note it down in your order form (you may also purchase/trade them at a later date through the same email). If you're using Cash, please make sure your account is loaded with the appropriate amount of GC and we will remove it from your account and send you the copies.

»Will you ever sell my custom doll to other users for Gaia Cash or gold or give it away for free in a contest?
No, we will never distribute your custom SDPlus doll in any form. The Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus is redeemable for ONE copy of your very own custom doll and no other copies will be made without your permission.

»Can I sell my custom SDPlus on the marketplace or trade it?
Yes, this doll is yours to keep and do what you want with!

»I just bought/was gifted a Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus. Do you I have to use it right away?
No you don't! You may hang onto it for as long as you'd like and redeem it whenever you a ready. Even if the item is no longer being sold in the shop you may turn it in.

»What will the doll name be?
Your doll will be called SDPlus Gaian (usernamehere). The second pose will be named (usernamehere) Doll. No custom SDPlus dolls will be numbered.

»What happens if I change my username?
We can change your SDPlus doll username in the future if you decide to change your username. Just contact us at custom-sdplus@gaiaonline.com to facilitate this change.

»My username is ______ but can I have the name be ______ instead?
No the name of your doll must be your username. This is so every SDPlus doll name is unique just like usernames are unique

»Can I ask for a color variation of an existing item for my doll?
No, we will not honor any requests for item edits, including color variations.

»Instead of different items in Pose 2, may I just request a different expression or pose?
Yes you may! A different outfit is not required for Pose 2. If you would like to have a different expression or pose we can accommodate that.

»I really like the eyes and/or mouth that SDPlus #_ has. Can I request to use those same eyes and/or mouth.
Yes this is fine, just note it down in your email and we can accommodate you.

»Can I request for a pet for my second pose?
No, the second pose must still be your avatar.

»Can I get my doll changed if I change my avatar in the future?
All Custom Gaian SDPlus dolls are final, and cannot be changed in the future if you decide to alter your avatar.

»What if I want to buy a second SD Plus doll of my avatar in a different outfit - I can't use the name again, so what can be done?
Great question! In the event that you want to purchase more than one SDPlus Doll of your avatar, we recommend that you choose a theme to include in the username. For example, say you already bought one SDPlus Doll with your username, but you want to buy another doll using an outfit you created that looks like a ninja. You could choose the name called SDPlus Gaian Ninja (usernamehere) for the doll and as long as the name is available to use, we can make the doll with that title.