Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Happy Anniversary, Gaia! You've come a long way since you were in beta. In fact, you've given us eight wonderful years, and I know many of us appreciate it. heart This community has become a haven to many of us, a sanctuary to some of us, a hang out to a lot of us and most importantly? A home to all of us. It's become an important part of our daily routine and I know I for one would feel lost without it. To the staff, thank you for everything you have done for us! To the members, thank you for helping to make this community a wonderful place!

gaia_angelleft Here's to another eight years! gaia_angelright
This thread is brought to you by Gaia ♥ Love.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
What is your Gaia Obsession?

Mine is the avatar system! I love collecting items and playing with my avatar. It's something I have never tired of even after eight years.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
-whips tears away-
I miss that log in screen.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Zara Killman
-whips tears away-

I miss the simpler times but I think I like how Gaia looks now more than I did back then.

Your avatar is beyond cute, by the way. 4laugh
Meeki
Zara Killman
-whips tears away-

I miss the simpler times but I think I like how Gaia looks now more than I did back then.

Your avatar is beyond cute, by the way. 4laugh

Don't get me wrong I love how it looks but I miss seeing the cat girl and the really hot red headed guy xD I had the hugest crush on him when my brother first started playing. He would call me over before he would log in and tell me "my boyfriend" was on the computer.

Oh thank you ^^
I really love yours as well defiantly what I would do if i was into the dark theme.

Interesting Seeker

14,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
2005 and going strong

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
LainAi
2005 and going strong

It doesn't feel like it's been that long though, does it? I've been here for 8+ years now and I honestly have no idea where the time went.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff