Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I know this question has been asked before, but I wanted to start it off new. xp So, which do you think is better: Fullmetal Alchemist or Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? Feel free to talk about why or whatever. I personally liked FMAB because I liked the plot, added characters, and I feel like the homunculus were explained better in this one! whee But yeah, what does everyone else think? blaugh
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood I just Like it better i DONT Really know why though! >.<
I think FMAB is better xD I watch that one and i dont watch FMA one

Friendly Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
fmab 3nodding
both of the stoylines are good, but i do prefer the 2003 anime over brotherhood. yeah it's way different than the originally intended storyline but the manga wasn't finished, not even halfway finished, when it was made and came out. and Arakawa gave them the green light to go off with it in their own direction. the storyline was still followable, there are fewer characters yes but the ones that are there still keep it going, everyone still has their challenges to get past and develop just not as quickly or as much as they do in brotherhood/the manga, and i actually like the way homunculi are born and their backstories better in that one. just to list a few of the reasons. don't get me wrong, brotherhood and the manga have some pretty great things that aren't in the 2003 anime, but people shouldn't count the first one out just because it's a different story and doesn't follow the manga.

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Brotherhood, simply since its closer to the plot of the manga.

Interesting Explorer

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
fma was the first anime i ever watched,
so it has a special place in my heart.
but let's be honest, fmab is far superior.
Can't choose. Both are equally good

Sparkly Noob

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Brotherhood cuz Roy Mustang look more badass and cool in this one heart the plot in this one very good too. 3nodding
Fmab becouse lee is in it xp
brotherhood. it was more depressing and i'm really into that type of thing. stare

Questionable Borg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces