Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
It's a tye between Hughes' death and the chimaera episode :'(

Unforgiving Raider

I don't really have a sad episode, but I have a sad moment.
When Envy dies

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I agree. i didnt cry i just was thinking that if he was willing to do that, then he could be willing do do something worse.

Friendly Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
when huges die or the truth about the isbolen war

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
While you guys are obsessing with episodes 4 and 10 of Brotherhood, you are forgetting the episode I find the saddest in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood(I despise the first series, so I refuse to talk about it). I say episode 41, where Edward is fighting Kimblee and the mine shaft colapsess, and Ed gets a massive green gurder(?) shoved through his stomach/waist. After seeing that, Edward helping save the enemy from death, and getting it removed from him, all in one episode, I was like ".....wow.". I cringed during that episode...a lot. I cried as well, because it was just sad/depressing, what happened. Then when he didn't appear for 2-3 episodes, I started going crazy. I thought he might never come back after that, but I also knew he would, because he was the main character and I had already guessed what would happen in the end of the series. Also, the part(I think this was an episode later) when Envy told Alphonse and Winry that he had heard that the mine shaft had collapsed on Ed, seeing Winry's reaction made me depressed again. That is why I find episode 41, "The Abyss", to be the saddest episde in the series.

Supercharged Hellraiser

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Manic657
Is Maes Hughes not going to be brought up? The man was amazing, his death choked me up.

EDIT: Sorry, episode 25.

Lieut. Huges....just thinking of that episode and the previous one where he spent with his family and his little girl, almost gets me everytime. crying

Hilarious Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Manic657
Is Maes Hughes not going to be brought up? The man was amazing, his death choked me up.

EDIT: Sorry, episode 25.

I know It was sad because he was always cheerful and helpful and he had such a nice family. He love them a lot and died risking his life to help the elric brothers... crying But i also think that when Nina was turned into a chimera was sad also... so.....

Hilarious Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Robotic Tsubaki-chan
While you guys are obsessing with episodes 4 and 10 of Brotherhood, you are forgetting the episode I find the saddest in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood(I despise the first series, so I refuse to talk about it). I say episode 41, where Edward is fighting Kimblee and the mine shaft colapsess, and Ed gets a massive green gurder(?) shoved through his stomach/waist. After seeing that, Edward helping save the enemy from death, and getting it removed from him, all in one episode, I was like ".....wow.". I cringed during that episode...a lot. I cried as well, because it was just sad/depressing, what happened. Then when he didn't appear for 2-3 episodes, I started going crazy. I thought he might never come back after that, but I also knew he would, because he was the main character and I had already guessed what would happen in the end of the series. Also, the part(I think this was an episode later) when Envy told Alphonse and Winry that he had heard that the mine shaft had collapsed on Ed, seeing Winry's reaction made me depressed again. That is why I find episode 41, "The Abyss", to be the saddest episde in the series.

THIS ONE TOOO :'[ So sad

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Saddest moment ever would have to be when Ed found out that whats his face turned his daughter , his wife and his dog into chimeras. I mean that's pretty effin' sick.

Ruthless Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
idk bout episodes but in the movie itll be wrath's death ;w;

Trash

I cried in a lot of parts.
I cried when Ed gave up his alchemy for his brother and when he told Winry he loved her.
Its too cute of an anime and sad to chose xD

Trash

Iggy Fricken Nored
Saddest moment ever would have to be when Ed found out that whats his face turned his daughter , his wife and his dog into chimeras. I mean that's pretty effin' sick.

It is. And its sad too.
-Badass Kovan-
What's the saddest episode, to you, In all of the series.
I think its when In FMA: B When that guy in episode 4 turns his daughter and his dog into a mutant. I cried sooo bad. DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff