Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
I finished the FMA manga! I thought the ending was great! How did you guys feel about the manga?

Wheezing Shoujo

5,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Manga....nah.

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Houst
Manga....nah.

What? You didn't read the manga?

Wheezing Shoujo

5,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
peppermeek
Houst
Manga....nah.

What? You didn't read the manga?

I only watch anime. I don't like reading nor staring at pictures. Never have read a whole manga in life, only the series.
I read the manga and watched most of brotherhood. They kept pretty close from what I saw. surprised

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
the weak end
I read the manga and watched most of brotherhood. They kept pretty close from what I saw. surprised

yeah, because the first anime version of FMA went totally off topic when compared to the manga FMA

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Loved the manga. Own em all.
    I read the manga and watched all the episodes of Brotherhood. I must say, I loved both! heart

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
My favorite character is Huges. I can't believe that he only lasted for 4 volumes!!! emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
FMA is my all time favorite manga- I plan to purchase the entire collection when I get the money and space for it.

Shy Regular

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100
I think the manga is the best thing! Brotherhood actually didn't live quite up to my expectations. The mood just didn't feel right.... (The mood in the first series just blew me away, I loved it.) The only times they put effort into it was during fighting scenes. The manga is somehow different. I need to reread it, because I'm sure there are a lot of things the animators left out and changed. But anyways, I have all the manga up to 21 and plan on getting the rest when I get more money.

P.S. I LOVE YOU GAIA, THANK YOUUU!

Chatty Prophet

Manga books are hard to find where I live, so I only have up to where the first Greed shows up. Almost finished reading a translation online that I found but its not very good or 100% acurate. I really like it, wish I could get the rest.

Still, Brotherhood helped make up for not being able to get my hands on the books.

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
ya! so cool heart

Space Genius

Well, sue me but I think the ending was a little overcute. I mean, I'm glad the brothers got they bodies back but the scene when Edward proposes to Winry is overdone to me, and yet there is the picture with them having cute, blonde babies. Yuck! When I read the last chapter, I stopped drinking tea with sugar for two weeks. Geez, it would be fine if FMA ended when Winry jumps on Ed and Al and hugs them with her tearful eyes. Who the hell needs babies?!

And no, I don't hate Winry. Actually she's one of favourite female characters from the story.
I despise the ending of the manga with every fiber of my being.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff