Natsu - Fairy Tail clueless
Kenshin/Battosai - Ruroni Kenshin Kori Kamiya might have something to say
Edward Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood noted
Ace - One Piece saw some of the series but don't know him
Toshiro Hitsugaya - Bleach not sure who he is :/

Quote:
The order depends on which anime I am more into at the moment

Lolz

Ace from One Piece is Luffy's older brother I think he appeared once before he dubb I was following died

Toshiro is the short, white haired captain of squad 10, he is also the youngest captain.

Ice dragon dude Rangiku Matsumoto captain

Yup that's the one!

Demonic Shapeshifter

In the first season I had this strange cradle-robber crush on Wrath. And in FMA Brotherhood I like Salim (big surprise lol) and oddly enough, Envy.
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
....my favorite character form that show is one of my anime crushes...but he's a sadistic and criminally insane, spazztic, serial killer in need of years of therepy he will never get...i don't think marriage is on his "to do" list cat_sweatdrop

Kimbly? or Barry? I'm goin with Kimbly...

er...neither, Envy XD

I think he's Bi, Gay, or Pansexual anyway haha...

He wears a leather miniskirt after all... I thought he was a girl until a fanart picture of him in swimming trunks ended up in my inbox, and i went all DO NOT WANT on the person. XP

hey i can work with bi or pan, i'm bi myself XD...not to mention this is all under the guess that it's possible to marry said individual...or safe to do so

yeah...the gender topic just never really goes away, people always seem to wonder about it

Questionable Borg

Lazuli Orchid
In the first season I had this strange cradle-robber crush on Wrath. And in FMA Brotherhood I like Salim (big surprise lol) and oddly enough, Envy.
I've always thought Envy was cute.

Beloved Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
StrayKit
Cerceaux
StrayKit
....my favorite character form that show is one of my anime crushes...but he's a sadistic and criminally insane, spazztic, serial killer in need of years of therepy he will never get...i don't think marriage is on his "to do" list cat_sweatdrop
There are several characters who meet that criteria...xD

...you bring up a very good point General XD

She's right, that describes half the cast at some point or another. xd
armstrong...his muscles...dat sparkle...

Friendly Regular

Roy ******** Mustang.

And I'll proudly wear Tiny Miny Skirts!
Eve of the Forests Edge
StrayKit
Cerceaux
StrayKit
There are several characters who meet that criteria...xD

...you bring up a very good point General XD

She's right, that describes half the cast at some point or another. xd

yeah, okay, since apparently half the cast is filling that i'll make it easy and say it'd be Envy....maybe i should just go back and fix that post XD

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit

er...neither, Envy XD

He wears a leather miniskirt after all... I thought he was a girl until a fanart picture of him in swimming trunks ended up in my inbox, and i went all DO NOT WANT on the person. XP

hey i can work with bi or pan, i'm bi myself XD...not to mention this is all under the guess that it's possible to marry said individual...or safe to do so

yeah...the gender topic just never really goes away, people always seem to wonder about it

I'm just saying "Now I can change back into my adorable form" and turning into a short skinny guy with green highlights (when the sun hits right) and a miniskirt and leather belly shirt... it just makes me wonder... XD
I'm a Edward fangirl heart he's my hero QAQ
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit

er...neither, Envy XD

I'm just saying "Now I can change back into my adorable form" and turning into a short skinny guy with green highlights (when the sun hits right) and a miniskirt and leather belly shirt... it just makes me wonder... XD

trust me, many friends and i have had a conversation about how he can't JUST be straight after that comment alone XD

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit

er...neither, Envy XD

trust me, many friends and i have had a conversation about how he can't JUST be straight after that comment alone XD

I like that Havocs girlfriend was lust... now that S**T was funny... and how she was hitting on mustang... haha And then he turned her into a well done chicken dinner... extra crispy... XD
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit

er...neither, Envy XD

I like that Havocs girlfriend was lust... now that S**T was funny... and how she was hitting on mustang... haha And then he turned her into a well done chicken dinner... extra crispy... XD

well she was posing as a girlfriend anyways...but yeah, that was interesting to have

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit
Rockazoid Rolleroid
StrayKit

well she was posing as a girlfriend anyways...but yeah, that was interesting to have

*Havoc: "I tapped that Roy..."
*Roy: "Yeah, and I burned her to ashes... Tap it now"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas