Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I Ced I
worse than i seem
I would still understand.

Cash items are always more expensive, especially if they have a limited release.

I pay extra on a lot of albums I own because they're not released in my country and I have to have them imported.

It's part of life. Sometimes you have to pay extra to get something you really want.

Eh, you got a point but it's still not fair. We're willing to spend cash but they wont allow it. That's just sad.

It's not fair and goes back to issues with copyrights and distribution (especially on the internet).

Because it's not that Gaia doesn't want to sell the items to everyone, it's the fact that their hands are tied.
Sir Epic Tree
Excellent.
Though I don't usually spend money on items for this site anymore.
It just seems like a waste of money just to get virtual items.

That's understandable but hey, there are folks out there willing to spend cash for them virtual items.

Salty Pirate

I Ced I
Sir Epic Tree
Excellent.
Though I don't usually spend money on items for this site anymore.
It just seems like a waste of money just to get virtual items.

That's understandable but hey, there are folks out there willing to spend cash for them virtual items.
Indeed.
worse than i seem
It's not fair and goes back to issues with copyrights and distribution (especially on the internet).

Because it's not that Gaia doesn't want to sell the items to everyone, it's the fact that their hands are tied.

People from all around the world helped the US to fight against SOPA, why can't they fight for us? emo

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I Ced I
worse than i seem

People from all around the world helped the US to fight against SOPA, why can't they fight for us? emo

Because the world of copyright and distribution is a bit more complicated that.

Especially when most of those communities are breaking copyrights and depend on those companies to look the other way.
worse than i seem
I Ced I
worse than i seem

Because the world of copyright and distribution is a bit more complicated that.

Especially when most of those communities are breaking copyrights and depend on those companies to look the other way.

Eh, whatever you win. I'm not really interested talking about them legalities and other things related to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff