Riza Hawkeye 0.0625 6.2% [ 4 ]
Ling Yao/Greedling 0.1875 18.8% [ 12 ]
Lan Fan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Scar 0.03125 3.1% [ 2 ]
Mei Chang/Shao May 0.015625 1.6% [ 1 ]
Other (couldn't list them all... XD) 0.0625 6.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2

ive watched both series n ed is my fav from both even tho there r some big differences i love both the brotherhoo n fma but im rly a girl n i lurves edward more than n e thing biggrin heart heart heart

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
the anime is so awesome, i love it soooo much but fav characters..............edward, alphonse, roy and the prince!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah nothing more but saddly i cant cosplay bcoz of my skin sweatdrop so its enough by just helping others cosplay fine whee whee whee whee whee whee

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
awesome show! heart

Man-Hungry Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Solf J. Kimblee biggrin

Aside from making things explode (he does that all the time), he's the coolest character I've ever seen.

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I've yet to see FMA:Brotherhood, it's not aired here in Canada. I've contemplated buying the DVDs I've come across, but money is tight in university and since I have the 2003 anime I am holding back. I know that Brotherhood is supposed to surpass the first anime and be closer to the manga, but it's because I am finally starting to collect said manga (6 years too late) that I feel it better to focus my income on that. I am curious to see it though, see what the animation is like and what's been revised. I love FMA, have ever since I magically found the series at a local video rental place; that's the only way I knew about it before most fans in Canada when it started being aired on YTVs anime block(which no longer exists).
As for favourite characters... Edward Elric hands down, I even cosplsyed him back in '06. Close second is Roy Mustang; from what I've observed he's one of the better developed supporting characters. That and I just love his arrogant nature, dun ask me why ^^;

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
[No one else voted with my choice redface ]
I actually like Scar the best, his back story shows a more neutral and human element in the civil war, besides just Ed and his cohorts. The state alchemists ruined his life and that's his motive for life

eseernie's Waifu

Lonely Hunter

Edward Elric of course. The first anime character I fell in love with xD heart
Greed/Ling are Awesome!! emotion_awesome

Beloved Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Diana OConnell
I like Al the most, he's such a sweet character. I do like preaty much everyone except Envy, Envy needs to go stand in fire. scream

I think the story line and characters were even better than in the first fullmetal alchmist series, and thats saying a lot because I just loved the first FMA.

I've acutly done an Ed cospay, I'm 4'11 so almost the perfect size. Now I just need to get the wig and boots.

Ooooooh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces