Welcome to Gaia! ::

I already made a HATE topic and it's 9 pages long now...

Ok, so....I absolutely love Greed. Mostly Greed/Ling. Because the first Greed is a badass. In the manga and Brotherhood anime, he's so cool and just awesome~ In the first anime, he gets right down to business. He doesn't hit girls, he doesn't lie...

And then when Greed comes back inside of Ling...it's just epicness~ His hotness went up 10 notches, and he develops...to the point where he wants friends and love most of all. His speech on possessions is brilliant.

"I am the living incarnation of greed. Those weren't my friends, Bradley, they were possessions. Money, women, henchmen; they're all possessions! So killing my henchmens' the same as stealing from me! And I don't let people take what's mine!"

Also, Greed/Ling eats meat like a boss (watch FMAB ep 46), has an awesome laugh in Japanese and English, is voiced by TROY BAKER, has an awesome ponytail (it's actually Ling's lol)...And I love the arguments Greed and Ling get into.

And Greed has a huge heart. He told Roy, Riza, and other hurt people to not fight cuz they were hurt. And I love how he tries to be the boss of everybody. whee And he speaks his mind. In FMAB ep 47, he actually told Hohenheim, "Though he can be a real pain in the a**," talking about Ed, when Ed was RIGHT THERE. xd

He's the only Homunculus that calls Father "Pops" in the English dub or "Daddy" in the Japanese version.

He left the Homunculi 100 years ago, came back and died while mocking them, came back in Ling and rebelled AGAIN and joined the good guys, and then died a noble death to save the good guys. crying

He's such a rebellious bad boy with gentlemanly class.

Greed in the manga
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greed in the 2003 anime

Greed in the Brotherhood anime

Greed/Ling in the Brotherhood anime
I love Roy Mustang in all of the animes and in the manga. He is the sexiest man beast ever. He is always there to kick a** at everything everyone else cannot do. What is more deadly than fire? He could have killed all of the Homunculi all by himself! He could have his own little anime, based around his life. It would be amazing. I would love to know what happened to his parents, see him being trained by his teacher, all that good stuff.

Roy Mustang.

heart heart heart heart

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm a fan of Greed because my evil friend got me into him... XD But I love Edward and his temper it makes me laugh every time I hear a short joke.
i'm a fan of Envy in any form of FMA, he manages to place first in front of everyone else. has done horrible things, is not mentally sound, clearly sociopathic, but i just have this weak spot for spaztic crazy killers in animes that are well done. probably not a healthy thing but eh, i live with the weird looks...and glares on occasion. Izumi is a really close second, she's tough and doesn't take bull, not to mention scares or impresses at least half of the cast, but she cares deep down about people close to her too and i absolutely love that. female animated hero/idol, not even kidding. and i love Edward too just because i love nerds and geeks and no one can deny that he isn't at least one of those. and he fights and stands for what he believes and protects people he cares about, which i believe in strongly.

so yeah....top three faves right there

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Hands down for Scar n the Fulllmetal Alchemist Edward Alric!

rolleyes Welll... to start off Edward is the reason all this happend in the first place, i mean comon if Edward didn't PERSUADED Al to transmute his mother in the first place, they probably wouldve grew up knowing the rest of the characters.

stressed Scar because he is just cool cool cool cool

Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
CHUH! ALPHONSE OBVS. OR MAYBS HUGHES? THAT MAN WAS A TROOOOOOPERRRRRR!

heart
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ling Yao. Hot damn.

When he first came into the picture, I thought he'd be this goofy, lighthearted guy in a love/hate situation with Edward. And while this didn't change, my respect for him did. His battle with Bradley? Holy crap. Battle with Gluttony? I'm sold.

I just can't contain my love for that Xingese man. heart

Ling Yao. Hot damn.

When he first came into the picture, I thought he'd be this goofy, lighthearted guy in a love/hate situation with Edward. And while this didn't change, my respect for him did. His battle with Bradley? Holy crap. Battle with Gluttony? I'm sold.

I just can't contain my love for that Xingese man. heart

THIS. One of my favs. I love him as Greed, too.

User Image

User Image

User Image

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Maes hughes was the best! His poor daughter though crying <br />Bishop<br /><a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/6300/">Take Fire Emblem Class Quiz today!</a><br /><small>Created with <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/">Rum and Monkey</a>'s <a href="http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/">Personality Test Generator</a>.</small></p><div>An army cannot sustain itself on force of will alone, a fact that the Bishop is well aware of. Thus, they use their mastery of healing magics to bestow protection upon their allies, and defend themselves with light magic so as not to become a burden. They are unrelenting in their duties, but lacking in the ferocity that would make them a more threatening force in combat.</div>

Raider

4,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
My cousin is OBBSESSED with Edward Elric XD
Honestly my all Time Favorite FMA cHaracter is Edward and his temper when they call him short XD I also hove his Determination to return his brother back to his Body 3nodding He is just plain BADASS z heart heart heart heart
edward,alphonse,envy,and roy mustang

Timid Lunatic

Roy mustand, and ofc greed biggrin

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ed, al, 2nd greed, and probably envy.

they're pretty badass.

Quick Reply

Submit