+1 for Envy

"Well, thank you! And yay!"
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

XD everything past the state alchemy exam is a major difference, that's a lot to be weirded out by

"Especially for someone who's not used to the differences. I think my boyfriend watched Brotherhood around four or so times, while he watched the first FMA only once and when he was very young..."

yeah that could do it. i've seen the first a half dozen times and brotherhood...twice now i think, working on a third from reruns on toonami

"Makes sense to me.

Ugh, I'm starting to lose focus because my back hurts like all hell..."

that...sounds like a problem....go eat Philosopher's Stones!

"You just made my day. But really its the lack of something to lean against, haha, I'm on a laptop and its on a table, but I have to sit at the edge of the bed so my back usually hurts from doing so."

i'm glad i could help! ^_^

ah, i'm curled up agaisnt the back and armrest of the loveseat we have and managing to fit all on one cushion on mine XD

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

yeah that could do it. i've seen the first a half dozen times and brotherhood...twice now i think, working on a third from reruns on toonami

"Makes sense to me.

"You just made my day. But really its the lack of something to lean against, haha, I'm on a laptop and its on a table, but I have to sit at the edge of the bed so my back usually hurts from doing so."

ah, i'm curled up agaisnt the back and armrest of the loveseat we have and managing to fit all on one cushion on mine XD

"That sounds kinda cute."
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

"Makes sense to me.

it's very comfortable and my dad always laughs asking if there's a reason i'm sitting in a half fetal possition in a corner XD

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

it's very comfortable and my dad always laughs asking if there's a reason i'm sitting in a half fetal possition in a corner XD

"Ahaha, aww, well because its comfy maybe. ... SIGH. My cat is trying to 'mate' with my sister's cat. Again. =_=; Its getting old...haha."
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

"Ahaha, aww, well because its comfy maybe. ... SIGH. My cat is trying to 'mate' with my sister's cat. Again. =_=; Its getting old...haha."

...this is why we get our cats fixed XD
mine is currently eating his dinner finally

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
EnvyTheJealous
User Image
User Image"You think I'm jealous? Of what?"

User Image
"You pathetic excuses for human beings? You people make me sick to my stomach..."

"Testing post format."

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

"If I could afford to get my boy fixed, I would. He got my sister's cat prego. =_=;; And you can tell she's prego. But he still is a friggin' horn dog."
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

"If I could afford to get my boy fixed, I would. He got my sister's cat prego. =_=;; And you can tell she's prego. But he still is a friggin' horn dog."

ah, yeah my friend has two dogs and the boy kept knocking up the girl for a long time....um....give one of the kittens to Al?...and don't tell Ed

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit

ah, yeah my friend has two dogs and the boy kept knocking up the girl for a long time....um....give one of the kittens to Al?...and don't tell Ed

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image
"You pathetic excuses for human beings? You people make me sick to my stomach..."

"Ed would kill me. :3; I really think so. But I suppose its worth a try. Hahah.

But cats are so...fluffy...and cute...and.... I don't think I can describe them any other way.
"
Envious Sin Envy

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image

But cats are so...fluffy...and cute...and.... I don't think I can describe them any other way.
"

...you sure you're Envya nd not Al with that description? XD but yes, cats are great

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image

"

...you sure you're Envya nd not Al with that description? XD but yes, cats are great

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image

"Shush. I could be more Envy-ish if I wanted but I JUST LOVE KITTIES SO FREAKIN' MUCH. My kitty is my baby. ;w; ....DidImentionthatIownahamstertoo?"
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image

"

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image

"Shush. I could be more Envy-ish if I wanted but I JUST LOVE KITTIES SO FREAKIN' MUCH. My kitty is my baby. ;w; ....DidImentionthatIownahamstertoo?"

okay okay, i said nothing!
nonoyoudidnotmentionthat

Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy
StrayKit
Envious Sin Envy

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image

"

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image

okay okay, i said nothing!
nonoyoudidnotmentionthat

EnvyTheJealous
User Image

User Image

"I BEGGED my boyfriend to let me get the hamster... And the kitty I picked out on my own... And I am babysitting a kitty, I just love animals. XD But really, I would be much more serious if I was really trying to act like Envy. Right now I'm just messing with the whole post format thing, been awhile since I used any post format."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff