Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Raider

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Too expensive? I've got an offer to make you... gaia_angelright
I'm not really a fan of the series (no offense intended) and I really just got these items out of curiosity, then I was gonna sell them on the marketplace if I didn't find any I liked... I have a few of them, not all of them. Below is a list of Items I own. Click on the blue title to go straight to the page where you can try them on your avatar, and get a feel for what they look like. You've probably already made up your mind what you want, if you're here, anyhow.

I am only trading these for the service of art. Otherwise, I'll just put them on the marketplace.

I want you to draw my avatar, Gegaish.

Draw him however you feel like. Chibi, yaoi, I don't care! I just want art. Look at my profile page for inspiration, or just wing' it! Scroll down to see the artwork that people have done of him.
FYI... (he's currently paired with an un-named genderless (undecided) O.C. who is supposed to be very bishounen-looking, and he/she has dragon-like features like wings, and claws, and dragon feet.. he/she is meant to be of a dark-skinned Asian ethnicity.. I will definitely accept a decent shipping of Gegaish and him/her. I have no example of the Draconian one's appearance. You make up what they look like.)

If you'd like to offer your services, please quote my original post, and say in your post which item you're drawing for. I ask that you have some sort of examples of your art, a link to your deviant-art, or a link to your art shop here on gaia so I can check it out. You get more favorable consideration if you tell me in your post how you intend to draw me. If I can see it in my head, I'll wanna see it for real! whee I will respond to all offers with either a simple "accepted" or "denied". If your offer is accepted, I will send you a trade with the item you want. I'll accept the trade once I get my art. You've got my word. gaia_angelright

You MAY submit multiple offers. Please limit them to a single post. You MAY submit a new post, with a new offer, if your first offer is rejected. Two pieces of art = 2 items of your choice. 1 piece of art = 1 item of your choice. You MAY ask for two items for one piece of art, if you know you're talented, and your time is worth two!

FMAB Major Armstrong
User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

(some variants of my avi)
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image
User Image
If I had Internet at home, I'd do it. Best of luck in getting some awesome art. smile

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gegaish
I'll take a go! I can take anything from Edward Elric, Briggs Coat, or May Chang. (Coat preferred, but whichever is available.)
http://mirrou.deviantart.com/
Here's my dA. If you could, state whether you want pencil drawn or digitally drawn, so I could determine my quality. I was also going to draw your avi waving hello, with your sashes ( scarves? )
floating around.

EDIT: Also it'll possibly be waist-up if digitally. My skills with the tablet aren't as well as traditional.

Wheezing Raider

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I3AYONETTA
Gegaish
I'll take a go! I can take anything from Edward Elric, Briggs Coat, or May Chang. (Coat preferred, but whichever is available.)
http://mirrou.deviantart.com/
Here's my dA. If you could, state whether you want pencil drawn or digitally drawn, so I could determine my quality. I was also going to draw your avi waving hello, with your sashes ( scarves? )
floating around.

EDIT: Also it'll possibly be waist-up if digitally. My skills with the tablet aren't as well as traditional.

accepted! I'd prefer pencil drawn. I like your traditional art! If you'd prefer to do it digitally say so, though. n_n The sashes... It's actually a cape, but however you chose to interpret it/them is fine.

Misleading Misfit

Gegaish
User Image

I could take a go for Alphonse
Here's my DeviantART but I mostly use it for random stupid stuff
so here's a few avi arts I did not too long ago that are not on Devi [X] [X][X]

For your OC/avatar, I was thinking some war angel pose with not a menacing facial expresssion, but a strong one. Wings outstreached and hair and cloth in a light breeze, feet not touching the ground.
Fullbody of course User Image

User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Raider

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Warrior Protodermis
Gegaish
User Image

I could take a go for Alphonse
Here's my DeviantART but I mostly use it for random stupid stuff
so here's a few avi arts I did not too long ago that are not on Devi [X] [X][X]

For your OC/avatar, I was thinking some war angel pose with not a menacing facial expresssion, but a strong one. Wings outstreached and hair and cloth in a light breeze, feet not touching the ground.
Fullbody of course User Image

User ImageUser Image

accepted! I'll send you a trade and reserve Alphonse

O.G. Ladykiller

Gegaish

Wooo~
Seven sins
surprised
Um, I wanna do a realistic pencil sketch?
Maybe chibi.
My DA

Mind-boggling Feeder

10,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Gegaish

I want Edward Elric or May chang
I will take a chance for this
SAMPLE
SAMPLE
SAMPLE
SAMPLE

Which one do you like? :O
and I'll make you the fullbody one

Wheezing Raider

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Spirit of Adventure
Gegaish

Wooo~
Seven sins
surprised
Maybe chibi.
My DA

accepted! I liked your horned characters, and friend's character you did fan-art of! Whichever one you want to do. Two piccies = 2 items razz

Wheezing Raider

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
DeeTyzalamia
Gegaish

SAMPLE
SAMPLE
SAMPLE
SAMPLE

hmm accepted i like the cat girl's coloring style.

O.G. Ladykiller

Gegaish
Spirit of Adventure
Gegaish

Wooo~
Seven sins
surprised
Maybe chibi.
My DA

accepted! I liked your horned characters, and friend's character you did fan-art of! Whichever one you want to do. Two piccies = 2 items razz

I can do both.
I want May too.
That panda is soooo cute~

Wheezing Raider

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Spirit of Adventure
Gegaish
Spirit of Adventure
Gegaish

Wooo~
Seven sins
surprised
Maybe chibi.
My DA

I can do both.
I want May too.
That panda is soooo cute~

ah alright. ill reserve them for you n_n thank you

Mind-boggling Feeder

10,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Gegaish
DeeTyzalamia
Gegaish

SAMPLE
SAMPLE
SAMPLE
SAMPLE

hmm accepted i like the cat girl's coloring style. I'm thinking.. depending on how you end up doing it, I might give you both items..

alright! going to work on your art emotion_dealwithit

O.G. Ladykiller

Gegaish

ah alright. ill reserve them for you n_n thank you

Sweeeet~
I'll get right on it.

Lonely Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gegaish

I have two style. A pixel art style that I've done before. I use a doll base then edit a lot

another is freehand with my digipad. Not a ton of exp there but I think some of it looks good. If you need something to ref just ask.

I want all of Edward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces