Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would have to say my favorite couples are Edward/Winry and Roy/Riza. My least favorite would be like Al/Ed. That's just weird to me. talk2hand

Timid Lunatic

ELgirl
I would have to say my favorite couples are Edward/Winry and Roy/Riza. My least favorite would be like Al/Ed. That's just weird to me. talk2hand

Haha agreed smile

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm a yaoi person. I love EdxRoy. My second is (sorry everybody) EdxAl, Ed is hot and Al is cute in his human body together they are adorable. I'm not a big fan of AlxMay.

Space Genius

My favourite is Ling/Lanfan and Roy/Riza.

My last favourite is Ed/Winry, because in my opinion it is a very cliche and over-cute paring.

Durem Ladykiller

6,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yum_cupcake
Al X a peice OF CAKE
The best in Ranfan x Lin heart
The worst is.... AL X BRADLEY!! surprised

Distinct Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
Gotta have some Yuri in it, so I'll say Winry and Riza as my favorite XD
stressed sweatdrop
ELgirl
I would have to say my favorite couples are Edward/Winry and Roy/Riza. My least favorite would be like Al/Ed. That's just weird to me.
talk2hand

you got that right!
I really like Roy and Riza, they're too sweet.
I really dislike crack pairings that make no sense, so my least favorite would have to be Envy/Edward.
Though I gotta say it's a little strange, I'm still somewhat alright with Ed/Al because at least there's like someee kind of possible really minimal evidence if you squint (A LOT) and twist everything around.

Hilarious Genius

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I don't mind yaoi, but Ed x Roy = NONO. Same thing with Roy x Hughes. They were just best buddies forever... ;A;

Favorites: Roy x Riza ; Al x Cats.
Least Favorites: Roy x Ed ; Creeper pairings.

Friendly Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100

Invisible Sweetheart

12,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
Somone nerdy
ELgirl

Haha agreed smile

Agreed heart heart heart

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
AllenxEdward
I'm a yaoi person. I love EdxRoy. My second is (sorry everybody) EdxAl, Ed is hot and Al is cute in his human body together they are adorable. I'm not a big fan of AlxMay.

Sophomore

Yeah, Yaoi is screwed up. emotion_donotwant

RoyxRiza.
IT'S SO ADORABLE!!!!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Sophomore

Katrina Vee Clowers
I don't mind yaoi, but Ed x Roy = NONO. Same thing with Roy x Hughes. They were just best buddies forever... ;A;

Favorites: Roy x Riza ; Al x Cats.
Least Favorites: Roy x Ed ; Creeper pairings.

I saw a Marco x Selim pairing. gonk I'll just let that scar you for life.

And Al x cats.
Lol!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas