Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
At first I got excited seeing those FMA items but then I realized that its stupid. After all the hard work I've seen people put into their avis to look like Edward and other charaqcters from that anime series, Gaia does this to us?? This is why the avi arena has gotten full of rich lazy people that have too many friends so they end up winning

EDIT:OMG! You people hate me LMAO is it just because I am ragging about FMA items? I assure you my haters, I love watching the anime, I prefer Brotherhood but the original is good too. Its all good

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Salty Pirate

i like it though wink

Beloved Flatterer

Alternative_loser
At first I got excited seeing those FMA items but then I realized that its stupid. After all the hard work I've seen people put into their avis to look like Edward and other charaqcters from that anime series, Gaia does this to us?? This is why the avi arena has gotten full of rich lazy people that have too many friends so they end up winning

Actually this makes it soooo much easy'er so that way we could buy 2 or 3 items and look like the charecters instead of buying 7 different items and still looking like nothing close to the actual thing. Not to mention people don't win in arena's by buying that same item over and over again to look exactly like the charecter I meen look how the Adventure time items came out.

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
N K Cake
Yes.

Yes you agree with me or yes Gaia is kidding me? By the way, you've got an amazing avi, suvch creativeness is refreshing

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
lQ-Tl
Alternative_loser

Actually this makes it soooo much easy'er so that way we could buy 2 or 3 items and look like the charecters instead of buying 7 different items and still looking like nothing close to the actual thing. Not to mention people don't win in arena's by buying that same item over and over again to look exactly like the charecter I meen look how the Adventure time items came out.

Ugh, Adventure Time stuff kind of angered me, mostly because the show sometimes annoys me, but I can see your point. I've seen some really good Edward avis though, people really bust their chops doing so, but if you're short on gold..... although to waste real money on pixels worries me

Beloved Flatterer

Alternative_loser
lQ-Tl
Alternative_loser

Ugh, Adventure Time stuff kind of angered me, mostly because the show sometimes annoys me, but I can see your point. I've seen some really good Edward avis though, people really bust their chops doing so, but if you're short on gold..... although to waste real money on pixels worries me

You tend to not care about spending money after awhile cx I meen i do it alot for runescape and WOW

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alternative_loser
lQ-Tl
Alternative_loser

I've gotten Gaia cash and 'paid' memberships on other sites. Yea it's just for pixels or a few extra icons but it's not crazy to spend it on something you enjoy.
Sir Epic Tree
i like it though wink
o look a human bush

Salty Pirate

Zettanumberoneoverlord
Sir Epic Tree
i like it though wink
o look a human bush
nu uh, i am a treant

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Alternative_loser
N K Cake
Yes.

Yes you agree with me or yes Gaia is kidding me? By the way, you've got an amazing avi, suvch creativeness is refreshing

Both. Gaia is indeed trolling everyone. I bet a lot of people outside the US want it too, and are going sadface because of it's limited access.

Thank you for that. I like the simplicity of your avi. Too many are just simply overdone.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
lol grrr gaia for making items that people would like. grrrrr

Believer

Alternative_loser
I really like your user name cat_wink

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Thank you for the compliments and who decided to hate on me? Anyway, I used to spend money here, I did enjoy Gaia loads but since I've came back ,everything has gotten so expensive and I haven't the money to spare sometimes

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
worse than i seem
Alternative_loser
lQ-Tl
Alternative_loser

I've gotten Gaia cash and 'paid' memberships on other sites. Yea it's just for pixels or a few extra icons but it's not crazy to spend it on something you enjoy.

I'm not bad mouthing people that do that, I used to buy MC's but lately I've noticed some items, like the MC's are not worth wasting my cash on, Gaia used to be a little more fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff