Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Specter

aphelia the vampire

Tobias is a nice name. Like the chocolate, only not spelt the same or sounding the same at all. Would you like a beard Mr Tobais?User Image

"Thank you. What chocolate would that be?"
He chuckled and shrugged.
"I do not think one would suit me. However if you wish you can go ahead and draw one."

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
aphelia the vampire

Tobias is a nice name. Like the chocolate, only not spelt the same or sounding the same at all. Would you like a beard Mr Tobais?User Image

"I do not think one would suit me. However if you wish you can go ahead and draw one."

Toblerone. o uo Das some yummy chocolate. /draws a beard on you, along with a pretty flower/User Image

Otherworldly Specter

aphelia the vampire
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
aphelia the vampire

Toblerone. o uo Das some yummy chocolate. /draws a beard on you, along with a pretty flower/User Image

"I thought that might be what you meant."
Tries not to laugh and stay still while she draws.
"How are you fitting all these things on my face?"

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Pouts a little. She knew he would be a party pooper.
"That's no fun.~ Why yes, I am. Though I should probably get to writing that essay.. Maybe later."

Seeing her pout made him chuckle, he couldn't help it.
"My smokey form didn't stop Ms Aphelia."
He grinned and pointed at the second face he now had.
"I am glad you are enjoying yourself. What essay would that be if I may ask?"

She folds her arms and stares him down, still pouting.
"Yeah well.. I don't have a magic marker. I have a permanent marker, which isn't the same thing."
Raises and eyebrow at his "second face." Chuckles because hey, that's actually pretty funny.
"Oh, you know, on gender, biological sex, sexual orientation, that sort of thing. Boo, Sociology."

"Misa my dear I find the pouting almost."
He trailed off chuckling knowing what he had almost said would only make her upset with him. He decided keeping silent on that point would be better.
"That is a shame. If you ask nicely she might trade with you for a time."
Hearing her chuckle made him grin.
"Aphelia said it suited me. I see. Do you have much left to write?"

Narrows her eyes dangerously and has the suspicious feeling he was about to utter a foul word to describe her as.
"Almost /what/ exactly? Hm?"
Takes a step closer, unfolding her arms. Idly wonders if it's possible to choke the life out of smoke.
"Nah, I'm not too worried about it. It does sort of suit you, if only for funny pictures. Oh, it was due yesterday, but I've got one more night to get it in late until it's no longer submittable. I can't concentrate, though.."
Trails off, frowning again It's really frustrating when you know you have to do something, but you can't.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
aphelia the vampire
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
aphelia the vampire

"I thought that might be what you meant."
Tries not to laugh and stay still while she draws.
"How are you fitting all these things on my face?"

Chocolate is yummy bruh. And how am I fitting it? I'm magical. Like a unicorn except I'm a vampire. /draws a unicorn horn which comes off your face into the air/User Image

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa

Narrows her eyes dangerously and has the suspicious feeling he was about to utter a foul word to describe her as.
Takes a step closer, unfolding her arms. Idly wonders if it's possible to choke the life out of smoke.
"Nah, I'm not too worried about it. It does sort of suit you, if only for funny pictures. Oh, it was due yesterday, but I've got one more night to get it in late until it's no longer submittable. I can't concentrate, though.."
Trails off, frowning again It's really frustrating when you know you have to do something, but you can't.

He shrugged smiling benignly.
"It does not apply now so there is no point in mentioning it."
Has the feeling she is thinking something very cruel. He continues to smile none the less.
"Thank you, Misa my dear. How about the beard and the flower, nice aren't they?"
He gave a sympathetic nod.
"I see. I hope you are able to finish it in time."

Otherworldly Specter

aphelia the vampire

Chocolate is yummy bruh. And how am I fitting it? I'm magical. Like a unicorn except I'm a vampire. /draws a unicorn horn which comes off your face into the air/User Image

"I see."
He poked idly at the new horn coming out of his head.
"Dare I ask how long I will have all this on me?"

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Has the feeling she is thinking something very cruel. He continues to smile none the less.
"Thank you, Misa my dear. How about the beard and the flower, nice aren't they?"

"Hmph. Fine, suit yourself."
Hopes he realizes his life was just spared and will leave it at that. Grins, murderous thoughts passing by to make way for new mischievous deeds. Considers his face for a moment.
"Hmmmmm. HMMMM. I dunno, I think it looks kinda cute, to be honest."
Gives a little huff of exasperation and flops to the grass, making herself comfortable.
"That's the thing. it should be so easy, as i have lots of opinions on the subject, but I can't think. I don't wanna ask for help either.."

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
aphelia the vampire

"I see."

Well, it'll be on until you have a bath. . w. That you know, you can actually sit in and not fall through.User Image

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

Hopes he realizes his life was just spared and will leave it at that. Grins, murderous thoughts passing by to make way for new mischievous deeds. Considers his face for a moment.
Gives a little huff of exasperation and flops to the grass, making herself comfortable.
"That's the thing. it should be so easy, as i have lots of opinions on the subject, but I can't think. I don't wanna ask for help either.."

"I tend to."
He grinned and gave a cheeky wink. How he liked to walk right on the edge.
"Cute is it? If you say so.Heh, Misa thinks my face art is cute."
His grin softened to a smile and he lowered himself down to a seated position as well.
"Anything you can think of that might help you get into writing it?"

Otherworldly Specter

aphelia the vampire
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
aphelia the vampire

"I see."

Well, it'll be on until you have a bath. . w. That you know, you can actually sit in and not fall through.User Image

"I shall make myself solid to wash it off."
He laughed nodding reassuringly.
"I will not fall through the tub, do not fret about it."

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
aphelia the vampire
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
aphelia the vampire

"I see."

"I shall make myself solid to wash it off."
He laughed nodding reassuringly.
"I will not fall through the tub, do not fret about it."

Well, if you're good enough, you can take it on and off like a mask. u wu /doodles a heart on you/ And then, you can have an awesome second face. o uoUser Image

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Anarchy Misa

"I tend to."
He grinned and gave a cheeky wink. How he liked to walk right on the edge.
"Cute is it? If you say so.Heh, Misa thinks my face art is cute."
His grin softened to a smile and he lowered himself down to a seated position as well.
"Anything you can think of that might help you get into writing it?"

Rolls her eyes. It's too early in the morning for that sort of thing.
"Hey, I think a lot of things are cute."
Draws her knees close to her chest, laying her chin on them.
"I've started it, but can't think of how to keep going.."

Otherworldly Specter

aphelia the vampire

Well, if you're good enough, you can take it on and off like a mask. u wu /doodles a heart on you/ And then, you can have an awesome second face. o uoUser Image

"I shall give it a try."
Making one of his hands solid he reached for the beard and tried pulling it off. It took some doing but it came off after a little time.
"That really is a magic marker."
He wiggled the beard in his hand then placed it back on and let his hand fade back to smoke.
"Am I that fun of a canvas, Ms. Aphelia?"

Otherworldly Specter

Anarchy Misa

Rolls her eyes. It's too early in the morning for that sort of thing.
"Hey, I think a lot of things are cute."
Draws her knees close to her chest, laying her chin on them.
"I've started it, but can't think of how to keep going.."

The smokey figure just keeps smiling as he finds her reactions amusing.
"And that is perfectly fine. You can think whatever you want is cute after all."
He turns his gaze to some of the drawn on passed out people around them as he thinks for a moment.
"I know you said you do not want to ask for help, but if there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to ask."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff