Welcome to Gaia! ::

because he kissed his mother with that mouth
OTL

Anyways, ahoy FC.
Just looking for some people to talk to. It's my friday, and I'm ready to spend my weekend doing absolutely nothing except wasting air in a first world country. That and sitting on a small chair during a bumpy ride for about six hours is actually pretty exhausting. Took lots of shitty selfies, even though I'm not supposed to, to keep myself entertained.
Also, AC in the train cab was busted and I live in a desert so it still feels like summer. gonk

So I guess random s**t we could probably talk about. Mainly entertainment stuff.

♞ Got the Smash Bros. demo. Villager is OP and Megaman is underwhelming. It's bullshit they cut out snake.

♞ Got caught up with Space Dandy and oh man, episode 23, baby.

♞ Trying to simultaneously watch Star Trek: The Next Generation and Kamen Rider Gaim

♞ Bought Azure Striker Gunvolt last week, and still playing it. It's pretty fun.

♞ I found blood in my dog's urine a few days ago.

totally forgot i put jojo's bizarre adventure on hold

******** hell I wish I was a pretty girl so you guys would put attention to me
cry
TL;DR all

I can wait on not playing the demo. Plus I'm not even home and I'll be super busy this week. Ugh. I'm looking at a seven to nine day work week
Sexy Platypus Chef
TL;DR all

I can wait on not playing the demo. Plus I'm not even home and I'll be super busy this week. Ugh. I'm looking at a seven to nine day work week

o-oh okay

I didn't hit platinum with club fagtindo, so I had to resort to getting a code from someone.
It's a really barebones demo. The people they give you is eh, and there's only one stage: Battlefield.
You can play as either merio, link, pikachu, villager, or megaman.
Besides the public demo will be released in about two weeks.
There are dumbasses paying about $40 for the demo im not joking

Oh s**t, what are you going to do?
Legacy of Gay Luigi
Sexy Platypus Chef
TL;DR all

o-oh okay

I didn't hit platinum with club fagtindo, so I had to resort to getting a code from someone.
It's a really barebones demo. The people they give you is eh, and there's only one stage: Battlefield.

People are passionate and dumb. I want to play the game but I'm not playing a little over the full game's price for the demo. That's stupid.
Tbh I hate Megaman, pac-man, dat boxer, wii fit trainer, and sonic.

Just working with the Army here and helping them do some training
Sexy Platypus Chef
Legacy of Gay Luigi
Sexy Platypus Chef
TL;DR all

o-oh okay

People are passionate and dumb. I want to play the game but I'm not playing a little over the full game's price for the demo. That's stupid.
Tbh I hate Megaman, pac-man, dat boxer, wii fit trainer, and sonic.

Just working with the Army here and helping them do some training

I can understand Sanic, Pac-man, and Wii Fit Trainer. Lil Mac seems relevant, and so does Megaman.
I was honestly hoping for Professor Layton and/or Phoenix Wright, but whatever. Not even ROB is as bad as ******** duckhunt dog.

Going to step on newbies?
had to help train some new guy today. Holy ******** is he obnoxious everyone hates him already. Doesn't help that he's short, overweight, and middleaged and complaining about not being further in life than he already is.
Gave me mad tips on building my future desktop, tho
Legacy of Gay Luigi

I can understand Sanic, Pac-man, and Wii Fit Trainer. Lil Mac seems relevant, and so does Megaman.
I was honestly hoping for Professor Layton and/or Phoenix Wright, but whatever. Not even ROB is as bad as ******** duckhunt dog.

Going to step on newbies?
had to help train some new guy today. Holy ******** is he obnoxious everyone hates him already. Doesn't help that he's short, overweight, and middleaged and complaining about not being further in life than he already is.
Gave me mad tips on building my future desktop, tho
I'm not even sure who's all in the game. I haven't kept up with it. Just waiting for it to be released. Tt buying the DS and Wii U version.

Naw. They're jumping and doing other stuff. No idea why we have to be there. Oh well. Getting like $140 out of this.

Edit: if I were to have that issue I'd tell the guy straight up to shut the hell up and get his a** in gear or else I'd get him fired. Lol
Sexy Platypus Chef
I'm not even sure who's all in the game. I haven't kept up with it. Just waiting for it to be released. Tt buying the DS and Wii U version.

Naw. They're jumping and doing other stuff. No idea why we have to be there. Oh well. Getting like $140 out of this.

Edit: if I were to have that issue I'd tell the guy straight up to shut the hell up and get his a** in gear or else I'd get him fired. Lol

I saw everyone who was on the leaked roster thanks to Nippon.
It's not to bad, with the exception of some characters.
Like they brought back Dr. Mario :/

Probably eating more MRE's emotion_awesome
But $140 isn't too bad, I guess. Let me know if it's worth it, haha.

I wish I had that authority, lolol. I mean the guy does his job well and he's really smart, it's just that if you rub everyone the wrong way well then...
Luckily he's going to be on another shift, not mine so I'm safe.
Legacy of Gay Luigi
Sexy Platypus Chef

I saw everyone who was on the leaked roster thanks to Nippon.
It's not to bad, with the exception of some characters.
Like they brought back Dr. Mario :/

Probably eating more MRE's emotion_awesome
But $140 isn't too bad, I guess. Let me know if it's worth it, haha.

I wish I had that authority, lolol. I mean the guy does his job well and he's really smart, it's just that if you rub everyone the wrong way well then...
Luckily he's going to be on another shift, not mine so I'm safe.
Did they? That's kinda lame seeing as he was gone in the last one. Oh well.

.....That's the second worst part. First is not bathing. Eating MREs for another week will help me lose weight again, though. Lol. I lost some last time.
I won't even see that money. It's covering advanced car payments. D;

Ah. That's lame. Kind of like rank in those situations.
You're safe...for now
Sexy Platypus Chef

.....That's the second worst part. First is not bathing. Eating MREs for another week will help me lose weight again, though. Lol. I lost some last time.

You're safe...for now

Sakurai promised us no clones, and he put in a s**t load of clones ******** him.

Oh god, not bathing is the worst. I'm so ******** sorry. I think I need to start eating MRE's to lose weight, hahaha.
I feel like it'd probably kill me.
I know that feel. Sold a s**t load of tamales at work, and all the money I made went to a ******** bill emotion_facepalm

Yeah, in a way. But he's not my problem anymore. We just need more girls because this place is a ******** sausagefest.
Some other girl got hired, and she's actually pretty nice. Everyone notices her tits haha.
But more importantly there's this new Russian chick, who isn't in the same position as I am, but she's really cute and has a pixie hair cut. Haven't really talked to her since I haven't had the chance, but I always say hi when I pass by her.
my first space dandy episode
contained a boob monster
or something
misleading space shibe
my first space dandy episode
contained a boob monster
or something

Yeah, that was episode 3
I'm assuming that was your last Dandy episode
Legacy of Gay Luigi
Sexy Platypus Chef

You're safe...for now

Sakurai promised us no clones, and he put in a s**t load of clones ******** him.

Oh god, not bathing is the worst. I'm so ******** sorry. I think I need to start eating MRE's to lose weight, hahaha.
I feel like it'd probably kill me.
I know that feel. Sold a s**t load of tamales at work, and all the money I made went to a ******** bill emotion_facepalm

Yeah, in a way. But he's not my problem anymore. We just need more girls because this place is a ******** sausagefest.
Some other girl got hired, and she's actually pretty nice. Everyone notices her tits haha.
But more importantly there's this new Russian chick, who isn't in the same position as I am, but she's really cute and has a pixie hair cut. Haven't really talked to her since I haven't had the chance, but I always say hi when I pass by her.
What's the point anyways? Same moves just looks different.

It's not just eating MREs. It's eating the GOOD parts of them. Meaning that out of 2,000 You only eat 300~600 calories per bag. Lol
Oh my god I'd kill for some tamales right now....Specially home made. Holy Jesus. emotion_drool

Haha. Everyone notices the boobies first. I'd do the same. Russian? emotion_drool
My work only has two females. One has a really gross face and the other one uses her charm to get away from certain things.

There's a cute blond here I hope is on my shift so I can try to talk to her.
Sexy Platypus Chef
What's the point anyways? Same moves just looks different.

It's not just eating MREs. It's eating the GOOD parts of them. Meaning that out of 2,000 You only eat 300~600 calories per bag. Lol
Oh my god I'd kill for some tamales right now....Specially home made. Holy Jesus. emotion_drool

Haha. Everyone notices the boobies first. I'd do the same. Russian? emotion_drool
My work only has two females. One has a really gross face and the other one uses her charm to get away from certain things.

There's a cute blond here I hope is on my shift so I can try to talk to her.

lazy game developers
:Y

The only good part is the tabasco packet.
I don't really care for them, especially since I've eaten too many in my life.
Sold about 20 dozens this past week at work, haha.

Yes, Russian. And she has a really stereotypical Ruskie name: Anastasia
lolololol
Guess, instagram lies haha. One of my corworkers is going to the navy next year, and he's really excited because he sees pictures of all those really attractive military girls on instagram and everything. He's shown me a few, and while they're really not my type yeah I can agree they're pretty attractive by most standards.

Do it.
And then abandon ship as she tells you she's actually married.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff