<3 </3

donuts

1 100.0% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 160 ]

Sparkly Girl

Don't forget Sinbad. SINBAD!!!
Such great, great movies that didn't get the love they deserved. :c

movie spoilers

Bog King was the beeeeest. Their romance was so cute. I was smiling so much. Heck. I'm smiling just thinking about it.
The movie was just so cute. Goddang.

Wicked Trickster

I think that it'll be good.Yes, from how it sounds..lots of singing, but...at least the songs are different in comparison to Into the woods xD..and FAIRIES.

Monstrous Merman

I liked Into the Woods alright. Not completely my type of movie but the songs are pretty catchy.

SInbad was really good! Maybe it's just been a really bad time for most animated movies in general. Besides Disney, that is...

spoilers
tho I kinda really liked the triplets for like... no reason, they weren't in it much lol

Wicked Trickster

^^;; I personally felt they came across as repetitive....though some scenes of the movie..like the princes had me covering my face xD it was comically hard to watch

Monstrous Merman

I can hardly remember them to be honest. xd

AGONNNYYYYYYYY

is all I know lmao

Sparkly Girl

Into The Woods was all right, but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I just couldn't connect to the baker and his wife even though they were the main characters... I LOVED Cinderella and Prince Charming though. They were the most relateable and real to me. I didn't really care about anyone else; lol.

Some scenes were realllllyyyy dragged on, but I just chalk it up to it being a musical.

Agony was the best song in the whole film LOL

@Sid:

strange magic spoilers

The triplet knights? xd They were so cute!!!

Wicked Trickster

That's why I had to cover my face, that and the shirt ripping DX it was terrifying

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
-flops onto thread couch-
emotion_zzz

Monstrous Merman

the movie did really drag on, for me. The only character I liked was the witch, and... well. xd

Little Red wasn't too terribly bad.

lmao the out-sexy-the-other-prince contest was totally okay with me.

@Houkito
AND THE IMP. I was so sad though, because there wasn't a lot of the imp in the movie??? but I saw tons of it in the commercials. it was real weird... but dfdfshsdbfsfd so cute, no matter how small amount of screen time the imp had XD I like how the movie totally went outside the norm's views. Fairies with frogs and mushrooms with... furry creatures of some sort. It was amazing. Mind blown.

Sparkly Girl

Oh yeah, the Witch was a great character too. I also like the song she sang to Rapunzel in the tower--they used it a lot in the promotional trailers so I was looking forward to that one. :0

@Sid:

OH YEAH! The Imp was SUPER cute. I really loved its design!

I definitely like how different this movie was and the overall message it had about love. It was just a delightful movie all around.

Monstrous Merman

Strange Magic, really is strange.
I'M JUST SO HAPPY.
That movie made me happy.
It's carried over, it's like a movie hangover. @___@

It made me... feel

/cringes

Sparkly Girl

I know!! I'm on a movie high. xd

The last movie I saw in theaters was Into The Woods and while I enjoyed it enough, I didn't get that post-movie feeling, ya know what I mean.

But I'm feelin so good right now after Strange Magic, haha.

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

Ew.....feelings.

Stay away from those things.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Monstrous Merman

I try keeping feelings at bay. It works until I watch animated movies.

CURSE YOU, GOOD ANIMATED MOVIES.

Y'know, Into the Woods might've been the last one I saw too... unless there was a horror movie in between then and just yesterday xd

Hi Ni.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces