Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

donuts

1 100.0% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 160 ]

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

My roommate is allergic to cats but we give mine a bath for the dander once a week with this expensive shampoo and it pretty much takes care of it so I'm lucky I still have my kitty.

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
emo I'm allergic to dogs and cats...Most cat owners will adapt to their own pet's dander after some time (can be miserable and require benadryl for a while). I'm not sure how severe your allergies are, but you can additionally go to an allergist and get injections to decrease your reaction to cat allergens.

here

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

I'm glad I'm not allergic because I love cats and dogs. I've had cats pretty much all my life too. I'd have a dog if I didn't like in an apartment but for now just the one spoiled kitty.

My sister gets those shots but not for animals its for some kind of other allergy that comes around in spring. Some weed or something. She goes and gets a shot every year.

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
@Kaleidomicroscopic - That seems pretty awesome. Awesome and expensive.

:T

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
meowwww!

Only 5 more days until my rheumatologist appointment! I'm hurting like hell this week, so it is going slowwwww....I am SO READY to get some explanation for a decade of chronic pain and fatigue! It's unfortunate that I have to dye my hair back to "normal shades" to get any respect from medical professionals. I will miss my rainbow spectrum *cries*

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

Ahhh I feel you. I waitress so I keep my hair my natural blonde but I miss dying it blue and pink and purple. I had it this silvery final fantasy purple once. heart It was great.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
@Yuri

I wish the workplace wouldn't ban that sort of thing. To me, that takes away the right of self expression.

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

I do have a tattoo on my arm they don't make me cover up or seem to mind so I guess that is cool. My boss is a pretty chill guy.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
@Yuri

Ahh. Where I live, you are limited on what you have to look like or you don't get the hard to find jobs...

Monstrous Merman

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

*hugs for Sid* emotion_hug

Married Pumpkin

Super Sentai

13,950 Points