Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
Intoxikace
If you can post a picture! XD
Or look up the shade and post a picture of it.. that sounds ******** amazing. heart

It is ******** amazing!
I should of bought a few bottles, it cost £5. But used bottles are selling for that much on ebay. New ones are like double or even triple...
LINKY

Sparkly Wench

I have loads of allergies.. thing is.. I ignore most of them since they usually only give me hives once in a while.. but I KNOW what causes them. XD
I hate being allergic to crap when I don't know what it is.. it's like.. oh joy hives.. I ate NOTHING I'm allergic to.. so what the hell did I become allergic to now.

I'm such a snacker.. I eat so often.. like every hour I need to munch on something.. it's not a huge deal though since it's better to eat smaller meals. >D

My mom was VERY anti-sugar when I was a child.. so that's probably why I don't fancy it much nao.

Holy crap that looks gorgeous. surprised
I think you just motivated me to paint my nails. rofl
My sister has alot of allergies, so I kinda see what you mean. Dx

& that polish color is absolutely stunning. I don't think that brand sells in the U.S. though. D; I sooo want it.

Also, I'll be taking off~ It's late, and I should try to get some sleep. xD I def. have this place subscribed though, so expect to see me again. :]

Sparkly Wench

Night!~

I look forward to your return. XD

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
They sell it on ebay.
Massive ebay link of doom

Heck I could do that for half the price :/

This pic is more of a normal lighting colour
here
As do I. x3

Night~

Sparkly Wench

Holy crap; that's quite a bit for nail polish. XD

I do like it though. >3

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
I could sell it for $17ish, with mildly expensive shipping halfway round the world included.
But that sellers in the UK. People buy it for £20, when you can go to the shop and buy it for half the price (superdrug is EVERYWHERE), or cheaper as they're on offer a few times a year

That rainbow colour is pretty awesome on black too. Like so Much the same as NFU.oh, which the UK online stockists doesn't have cool colours :/

I like nails atm biggrin

And cheap ebay Konad just arrived! (with free rhinestones)
Yay... *plays*

Sparkly Wench

Oh wow; that one looks sweet!~

I've only bought one thing of nail polish in my life. XD
I don't use it too much.. and my mom usually sends me a couple for birthday/christmas!

I just painted mine with a grey colour.. then I threw a clear blue colour on top.. oh and the blue sparkles a bit!~

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
Yeah I don't have many either.
Apart from these.. My nail polish has always come from sets or friends. I did buy a set of little neon ones for a party, and some for a french manicure. That'd be it smile

I really want a minty green though

Leopard holo konad!

Sparkly Wench

Ouu mint green sounds nice!~
I kind of have a minty green.. but it's not quite mint enough. >____<;

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Full closet 200
I want something I can do leaves with smile

Sparkly Wench

Ouu; that sounds like fun!~

Eloquent Vampire

I'm already so annoyed with this new job it's insane. stare
FL~ Fizz
Yeah, my family is military, so we normally get the "whatever" doctors. D;

& as for dieting... don't do one giant leap, just try doing one or two things at a time. You don't have to change every aspect about what you eat. It's more about healthier choices.

Some of the easiest things to do is either cut out a soda a day, maybe switch from whole milk to 2%.

If you restrict yourself from your favorite foods, you'll just be absolutely miserable. D;

What branch?

Because I've never gotten a "whatever" doctor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff