Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Consumer

treint
Boba Connoisseur

They need to get married--hell, some of them REALLY want to get married.

Some of them are basically robots, I don't think they're unattractive though, but they lack....history. Like robots.

... Did you say robots.
      /interest piqued

//brick'd by Oppa, probably

Pfff, go and finish your commission!
User Image

lol. Oppa wouldn't want them. They're wither too old OR too far away

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

Boba Connoisseur

Yeah, my dad just told me.
I'm so conflicted right now like I don't even want to speak Chinese anymore because I can only imagine how slang-filled my words are. /shudders
And ohhh, those kind of parents. I get what you're talking about now. Yeah, two of those pharmacists and that soon-to-be surgeon? All brothers. All of them hate their parents. They're ******** assholes.
First thing that aunt said to me was, "Wow, you're still fat as ever." Which is bullshit because I lost a lot of wait (whoops got so heated used the wrong word) weight and I'm a perfectly normal size WHEN SHE'S A LITERAL ******** HIPPO LIKE OH MY GOD I HATE HER SO ******** MUCH. She ******** abuses her youngest son and my grandfather hates her ******** guts too. The b***h shows no respect for anyone at all. Was always on her ******** phone during my grandfather's funeral and stomped all over his graved when we visited him. Didn't do s**t for the preparation for the funeral because she was on her period and my grandmother refused to let her do it because it had something to do with it being dirty. I mean, that's not a problem, but the problem is how she ******** commanded everyone else to buy her some ******** food from Chinatown because she didn't want to eat Brooklyn food and forced my cousin out of her seat so that she could buy it for her. Just because she had a ******** period didn't mean she wasn't capable of walking and taking a ******** train or van there that lazy ******** b***h. Even told my cousin to stay away from my mom because my mom was a shitty influence and would ******** my cousin up. I hate her so ******** much. /rant rant rant

But damn, Kai sounds cool as ********, minus the dropout status. His name is even cool. emotion_kirakira
And nah, I go for guys. But goodness I'd like to marry into your family thanks.

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

Eridanos

I've wanted to take a Chinese culture class or ten already, but now, I feel like I have to to cleanse my soul. /shivers

Indulgent Consumer

Oppastyle

But damn, Kai sounds cool as ********, minus the dropout status. His name is even cool. emotion_kirakira
And nah, I go for guys. But goodness I'd like to marry into your family thanks.

Kai is the guy that goes to Yale....the one that dropped out is Francois.....I don't know why the parents named one with Viet roots, and the other French roots, and the last typical English...

They were probably banking on Kai being the best from the beginning. He's certainly the most successful. lol

Too bad they'll likely never see a cent from him and that's ok because really, nobody thinks they deserve it anyways and if Kai gives them anything it'll only be because "Kai is a good kid" and not because "His parents really needed it"

I think lots of people marry into the family and not the other way around. All my cousins that are getting married within the immediate future, all seem to be carrying their partner in comparison.

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
Oppastyle
Eridanos

I've wanted to take a Chinese culture class or ten already, but now, I feel like I have to to cleanse my soul. /shivers

i took mandarin in high school. it was not fun and i cried two times.

asian american studies in college was kinda boring b/c most of the things we read were about "asian experiences" and stuff but mainly, i didn't like my teacher.

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

Boba Connoisseur

Oh. /read it wrong
Still, Kai is cool as ********. emotion_kirakira
Hnng Francois isn't as cool as a name but he's still pretty cool. D; BUT DAMN IT WHY DID THE OTHER HAVE TO GET ENGAGED. /SAD
Well, it's already done, so here's to hoping he'll be happily married! 4laugh

And I hope they never see a cent from him. d**k parents like that don't even deserve to be visited unless it's law. And I hope he decides to not be such a good kid regarding them.

Yeah, a lot of people do. It's pretty nice to marry into a nice family like that, but then there's the problem that arises when people start thinking they only married in for money.

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

Eridanos

Oh girl, I took Chinese writing for a summer school course when I was about ten. They all spoke Mandarin so I didn't know what the ******** anything meant because the books started dropping the English translations after the second chapter.
I cried all the time during the Chinese class. So much that the teacher sent me to the back of the classroom and all the kids pushed a bunch of desks around me so that if I flailed around, I would stay boxed in and hit the desks instead.
That wasn't fun.
Figures that it would be kinda boring.

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

Boba Connoisseur
treint
      ITT: Boba advertises her successful cousins to potential buyers.
User Image

They need to get married--hell, some of them REALLY want to get married.

Some of them are basically robots, I don't think they're unattractive though, but they lack....history. Like robots.

You really are putting your cousins up for sale.
YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO CONVINCE PEOPLE.
HOW CAN YOU MENTION ROBOTS TO DEVsu?!

Indulgent Consumer

Chinese school was retarded. They hit kids.

Oppastyle's Husband

Chinese school was the worst.

I was always starving, never learned anything, and cried a lot.

Two years of torture, I tell you.
User Image

Indulgent Consumer

treint
      Chinese school was the worst.

I was always starving, never learned anything, and cried a lot.

Two years of torture, I tell you.
User Image

It wasn't always bad, but it did suck.

Dangerous Shopper

I didn't have to go to any special school for my Asianness, but I did have to go to the Marian Days festival every summer and sit through these 3 hour Masses in Vietnamese. Outside.

Dangerous Shopper

What the HECK, Gaia?! We just had two successful gold sinks and they rereleased a crapton of old items in the Shop and we've had half a dozen CIs dropping items like whoa, but inflation is SKYROCKETING. Things are DOUBLE what I saw when I looked at them yesterday, what the heck, mang?!

treint's Oppa

Extreme Master

Can someone other than Dev explain the 8< face to me?
What does it look like to you?

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
Oppastyle

ugh, that sounds really terrible. the most my mandarin teacher would do was make you feel like s**t, but getting other kids to box you in is like a special place in hell.

also, the 8< is supposed to look like :< but with bubble-y eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff