Welcome to Gaia! ::

Streaker

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ 私は少し人形だ

xD

O.G. Ladykiller

emotion_bigheart

Indulgent Consumer

treint
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol
User Image

Aren't there already people from tumblr attempting to sway users on /b/ /pol/ and /r9k/ ? They all get shot down pretty hard though, some with commendable efforts.

Demigod

Oppastyle's Husband

Boba Connoisseur

Aren't there already people from tumblr attempting to sway users on /b/ /pol/ and /r9k/ ? They all get shot down pretty hard though, some with commendable efforts.

I've heard of it happening, though I haven't been around to see it with my own eyes.

It's kind of cute how deluded they are if they think they can do anything, though.
      I feel sorry for the /r9k/ folks.
User Image

Indulgent Consumer

treint
Boba Connoisseur

I've heard of it happening, though I haven't been around to see it with my own eyes.

It's kind of cute how deluded they are if they think they can do anything, though.
      I feel sorry for the /r9k/ folks.
User Image

The robots can handle themselves. I feel they're the most civil of the bunch. If anything, it's /pol/ I'm worried about--they can get rowdy.. /b/ and /r9k/ are just......they like ******** with people once they realize how stupid they are. Sadistic, but funny at times.

Timid Tipper

Thunderstorms

Indulgent Consumer

It's hot as heck out here. I'm making a shopping list for tomorrow~

O.G. Ladykiller

I finally got my tablet but I have no drawing software.
Might just take my moms pc and download sai
I have to wait though bc I have work
confused

Oppastyle's Husband

Boba Connoisseur

The robots can handle themselves. I feel they're the most civil of the bunch. If anything, it's /pol/ I'm worried about--they can get rowdy.. /b/ and /r9k/ are just......they like ******** with people once they realize how stupid they are. Sadistic, but funny at times.

Hahaha. Exactly why I love 'em.

I doubt anyone on tumblr will really go through with anything, though. It doesn't feel supported/organized enough.
User Image
Boba Connoisseur
It's hot as heck out here. I'm making a shopping list for tomorrow~
SHOPPINGG?
FOOD?

Invisible Star

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
*pounces on oreo and boba*

Indulgent Consumer

treint

I remember hearing about them trying to do it before, not sure if they went through with it. I wonder if they don't go through with it, would it be a lack of coordination or can they not back up their words for fighting.

Orehiroda

ANIME EXPO! MANGA AND ARTIST ALLEY SHOPPING! I'm gonna buy so many stickers and plushes this year /sticker fan

Invisible Star

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
mmmm, lo mein

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers