Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

forlorn callie

Haha, thank you o uo )b
I think the only reason I have might be that I'm getting sick
But not entirely sure. I'll see if it gets worse tomorrow xD

I don't think I've had a migraine before e .e But good thing you took that long nap
Gave your body a chance to get rested o uo

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2
FPS or fighting games

Oh. I don't play any games, sadly. I don't have an xbox or anything. I used to have an old playstation though. I'd always play Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children on it. smile
I'm not a big fan of Final Fantasy

I liked it pretty well. I had to because it was pretty much the only game we had.
Do you, or have you ever, play(ed) an instrument?
no I haven't

I play the flute. smile
Have you ever wanted to play an instrument?
Maybe the drums

Kawaii Fairy

LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
haha yea, idk, i tend to not need oil when cooking sausages. i just grill them on a pan. for about 15 minutes.

Yeah. You don't need oil for sausage. It turns into a mess of popping oil.
But I didn't know that then. Now I do though.
Do you like to read?
haha hot dogs already make the pan too hot as is. xD larger sausages probably would make it worse.

i do like to read comics. lol

Yeah. A lot worse. ;o
I've actually never read comics. sweatdrop
I read regular books. Have you ever heard of the Cirque Du Freak series? There's also a manga series for it. c:
yea i think i have. lol i do not think it was ever of my taste. though.

Oh. It's one of my favorite series. c:
What is your taste then?
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
haha yea, idk, i tend to not need oil when cooking sausages. i just grill them on a pan. for about 15 minutes.

Yeah. You don't need oil for sausage. It turns into a mess of popping oil.
But I didn't know that then. Now I do though.
Do you like to read?
haha hot dogs already make the pan too hot as is. xD larger sausages probably would make it worse.

Yeah. A lot worse. ;o
I read regular books. Have you ever heard of the Cirque Du Freak series? There's also a manga series for it. c:

What is your taste then?
then i will check it out!

umm i like heroic heroines honestly xD

Kawaii Fairy

Revenants Wrath
forlorn callie

Haha, thank you o uo )b
I think the only reason I have might be that I'm getting sick
But not entirely sure. I'll see if it gets worse tomorrow xD

I don't think I've had a migraine before e .e But good thing you took that long nap
Gave your body a chance to get rested o uo

I hate getting sick, I don't get sick often though. I just get bad allergies. lol
Hope you never get a migraine. xP I don't think I'd even wish a migraine on an enemy.
The first time I remember having a migraine, I was at school and I thought I was going to pass out in the hall and freak people out, and I had this white light in the side of one of my eyes and I could hardly see.

Kawaii Fairy

Grimmjow v2
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2

I liked it pretty well. I had to because it was pretty much the only game we had.
no I haven't

I play the flute. smile
Maybe the drums

My sister used to play the drums and a bunch of other percussion instruments and sometimes used the top of my head as a drum. Ouch. :c
What's something that interests you?

Kawaii Fairy

LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead

Yeah. A lot worse. ;o

What is your taste then?

Oh. That's cool. ^^
I used to read a ton of books, but for the past few year, I haven't been reading as much. Used to, I'd read whenever I had a little bit of free time.
But I'm trying to read more things. Right now, I'm reading a book called "This is what Happy Looks Like." It's about this guy and girl that start talking to each other online. He sends her a message by accident when he was meaning to send it to his dog-walker. And they just started talking and got to really know each other. But turns out that the guy is a big movie star and the girl is just a seemingly common girl with an interesting family secret.
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead

Yeah. A lot worse. ;o

What is your taste then?

Oh. That's cool. ^^
I used to read a ton of books, but for the past few year, I haven't been reading as much. Used to, I'd read whenever I had a little bit of free time.
But I'm trying to read more things. Right now, I'm reading a book called "This is what Happy Looks Like." It's about this guy and girl that start talking to each other online. He sends her a message by accident when he was meaning to send it to his dog-walker. And they just started talking and got to really know each other. But turns out that the guy is a big movie star and the girl is just a seemingly common girl with an interesting family secret.
haha i do not actually read a lot, i am more of a movie guy. call me lazy all you want. xD

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

forlorn callie

I don't get sick much either and it doesn't really bother me. Only the taking the medicine part xD
I hope so, too. From what I know is that you're sensitive to light and sound and just feel horrible

Kawaii Fairy

LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead

What is your taste then?

Oh. That's cool. ^^
haha i do not actually read a lot, i am more of a movie guy. call me lazy all you want. xD

Oh. I won't call you lazy. razz
What's your favorite movie?

Kawaii Fairy

Revenants Wrath
forlorn callie

I don't get sick much either and it doesn't really bother me. Only the taking the medicine part xD
I hope so, too. From what I know is that you're sensitive to light and sound and just feel horrible

Getting sick bother me quite a bit for some reason. I get really antsy because I'm not able to do much. xP
You're also sensitive to scents. At least I am.
Apparently caffeine helps to calm headaches and migraines.
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead

What is your taste then?

Oh. That's cool. ^^

all dogs go to heaven

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2

no I haven't

I play the flute. smile
Maybe the drums

My sister used to play the drums and a bunch of other percussion instruments and sometimes used the top of my head as a drum. Ouch. :c
anime, video games, making model kits and playings a childerns card game played by adults lol

Kawaii Fairy

LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead
forlorn callie
LordKingPumpkinHead

Oh. That's cool. ^^

all dogs go to heaven

I like that movie too.
It's kind of sad though.
Have you ever watched O Brother Where Art Thou?

Kawaii Fairy

Grimmjow v2
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2
forlorn callie
Grimmjow v2
no I haven't

I play the flute. smile
Maybe the drums

anime, video games, making model kits and playings a childerns card game played by adults lol

I like anime. c:
What's your favorite anime series?
And what card game are you talking about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff