Welcome to Gaia! ::

aquito
Mavdoc
aquito
My suggestion to next dev meat is fish

Thanks for the theme idea aquito! 3nodding I'm guessing mermaids is okay for this theme too? Also we could do this theme at a beach. whee

The next several weeks are already reserved, but we'll try to work this in soon. biggrin
oh mermaids! Yea sure 3nodding you mean in gold beach? That is awesome! I miss seeing lots of players in that area.

Yeah I was thinking either Gold Beach or Buccaneer Boardwalk south or full. Gold Beach would be cool! 3nodding

If you have any specific beach screen/room you'd like to gather in, just let me know the coordinates. biggrin

Aged Dragon

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I wonder if I can master the birthstone avatar. ninja

Garbage Fairy

25,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Mavdoc
aquito
Mavdoc
aquito

Thanks for the theme idea aquito! 3nodding I'm guessing mermaids is okay for this theme too? Also we could do this theme at a beach. whee

The next several weeks are already reserved, but we'll try to work this in soon. biggrin
oh mermaids! Yea sure 3nodding you mean in gold beach? That is awesome! I miss seeing lots of players in that area.

Yeah I was thinking either Gold Beach or Buccaneer Boardwalk south or full. Gold Beach would be cool! 3nodding

If you have any specific beach screen/room you'd like to gather in, just let me know the coordinates. biggrin
the image is broken mav but i went to gold beach and buccaneer to look for a place and a found a perf spot in buccaneer to fit the theme 3nodding what you think?
User Image
aquito
Mavdoc
aquito
Mavdoc
aquito

the image is broken mav but i went to gold beach and buccaneer to look for a place and a found a perf spot in buccaneer to fit the theme 3nodding what you think?
User Image

Sounds good! emotion_yatta We'll meat up there aquito. biggrin
Tomorrow is Pandy's birthday, so we're celebrating with a theme idea based on their favorite color pink. heart

"Strawberries 'n Cream"! yum_whitestrawberry

Dress up as sweet, cute and yummy as possible based on the colors of pink and white! whee

We'll be hosted on Blood Bat server at 5 pm PST today, and located around Barton Fountain. 3nodding

Now I'm dying for some strawberries with cream as I made the mistake of doing a Google image search of the phrase! gonk

Remember to have a friend you can warp to, or add me to your friends list which I'll gladly accept. If you happen to arrive in zOMG! on a different layer than everyone else, just check your map for the blue dot with an arrow representing a friend, and click on that to instantly warp to their location.

If you're on the wrong layer and don't have any friends at the Dev Meat, open the Recrewt List (button located on the bottom of the map window), and toggle on the "Looking for Crew" checkbox. After getting warped to the correct layer from someone's invite, either stay in the crew or toggle your name off in the Recrewt List so people will know you're on the right layer.

Note that zOMG! servers constantly get recycled, filled up and shutdown for new ones, so make sure to check back here if the server we meat on will need to change, as it will be updated in this announcement.

Friendly Gaian

7,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yum_redstrawberry yum_whitestrawberry I can not make it to the dev meat today but I wanted to say Mav's berries and cream fit is super cute. I love it! yum_strawberry

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Yuzeu
yum_redstrawberry yum_whitestrawberry I can not make it to the dev meat today but I wanted to say Mav's berries and cream fit is super cute. I love it! yum_strawberry

Thank you Yuzeu! whee Your avi would have been perfect with the pink and strawberry cuteness we had going on during the Meat. xd Also everyone was scaled up 300%. eek

We'll likely have screenshots from the night posted here for you to check out. Hope to see you next Friday! 3nodding
did show up there but no one noticed me the whole time

User Image

all that pink you would have thought that a black and white avi would have stood out more
II irockheat II
did show up there but no one noticed me the whole time

User Image

all that pink you would have thought that a black and white avi would have stood out more

OMG sorry irockheat, I didn't see you either and I typically look around! gonk It could be a case of an existing (or bolted disconnected) large avi blocking you from my sight, or much of the Dev Meat I have the admin panel in the upper right hand corner for scaling, summoning etc. and it literally blocks out that portion of my screen unless I happen to close it. I was doing lots of scaling and speech hacks on Friday, so maybe that was the case.

I just looked through all the screenshots I took that night, and I can't find you in any of them. eek Though I do have you in the chat window for the "Berries and cream!" shoutout only, and not the rest. You must have been well hidden somehow, especially with all that pink. xd

Aged Fatcat

10,575 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Spicy Sweetheart

on may 17th dev meat can we do clown theme? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clown_Exorcist
on may 17th dev meat can we do clown theme? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure, we might be able to do a clown theme on that day. biggrin Does it need to be that date specifically or could it be a week or two after in case it doesn't work?

Spicy Sweetheart

Mavdoc

Sure, we might be able to do a clown theme on that day. biggrin Does it need to be that date specifically or could it be a week or two after in case it doesn't work?
may 17th is the day before my bday but honestly ill be happy for a clown theme any time 3nodding
Clown_Exorcist
Mavdoc

may 17th is the day before my bday but honestly ill be happy for a clown theme any time 3nodding

Oh you have a birthday coming up! emotion_jawdrop Okay, I'll put your theme down for this day and we can push back others for later. 3nodding

Did you know about the Dev Meat Discord? whee We have a master list of all birthdays where anyone can submit theirs to be added. Here is the invite link if you'd like to join! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff