A cold and grayish day on Titania.

Remembrance Day - may their sacrifice be rewarded by peace. wahmbulance

*mega huggles*

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
The legends of the lands rest uneasy as the deeds of history shine bright in stains of crimson. Every red tear of human blood lay there staining the Earth. Humanity has brought disgrace to its purpose by waging the sins of hate, greed and rage unto each other. The centuries of living in sin declares that which is so human. This is the hatred of humanity of itself. On this day the human race must kneel in respect to its kin for the love that has been given by the few for it does create a peace. This is a peace that wisps within the display of the crimson color poppy. At times its an uneasy peace and littler wars rage but we must continue to say..never again! Today, I remember history, today we remember legends, today I choose love and light, today we share a silence to display respect for life and love.
Peace is to be still. Love is to be shared.

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Sephiroth_Dark_Angel_XXX

Seph:
I know and appreciate that you are a busy man in offline life. There is no rush on anything. It is without a doubt that what you create will be worth waiting for. It will be nice having more offspring - 3rd generation in within Titania.

Sending wishes of a wonderful day for you too.
*huggles*

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
Sempai, no.

I shall not give you cupcakes.

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Tatti-desu

*tickles*

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

WRITING

And the land was swept with the presence of her, her mighty winds bellowed their eternal breaths until every creature had to hide its face in order to survive. "Survival of the fittest!" she proclaims as she levitated in mid-air several thousands of feet above the landscape while wrapped within the epicenter of the storm. The very center of the wild primal windstorm where calm lay in existence for her as she stands there watching the destruction exist. A barbaric act on her part for it is a controlled temper tantrum after she is enduring the chaos fo enemies that came to take her very life.

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Rain Romantica

The seemingly humanoid female teenager shot forth a studious glance while within the Holy Chosen there is the musing of how Nemesis does not recognize this form to be her creator. Indeed, that makes it interesting and possibly there can be fun since Nemesis chooses to see but not see that this is the creator of all within a corporeal human body. That brings out a snickering from the seemingly teenaged archer as she then tosses her bow aside saying "My children are so blind. Blinded by greed, wrath, and living under the pretense of doing duties for me. Duties that now seem to not be what I actually granted as the quest."

This is a judgment and it is a further attempt of having Nemesis see what is the truth. There needs to be clarity between them for the next move by the Neo-Demonic shall seal her fate within the lands of all universes. With that thought, the Holy Chosen gazes toward the northern tundra as pure light still possesses the area with an intense glowing of primordial light. "Do I need to take my true form, Nemesis? If I do you will instantly find a place beside your father and mother in my Silent Abyss. You are instructed to collect the five rings before then gifting them as a wedding dowry to Tear of Cian for her hand in marriage. That is your duty. Your duties do not include any selfish or vengeful act. Thus, kneeling is the only option for you, kneeling to your Creator within begging for my divine forgiveness."

The archer next waved her hand to immediately force the appearance of the one Chaos Ring that Nemesis has acquired and has hidden in her bedchambers. However, that ring now hovers in mid-air as the Holy Chosen, who seems to be a human teenager, announces. "You make a claim to an item that you think that you are worthy of but are you worthy of it?"

User Image

Partying Genius

4,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

A smirk crosses Nemesis as the bow was dropped but that soon disappeared.It was replaced by a realization of who is there talking to her.Once the threat over meeting her parents again was given she swiftly knelt her body to the frozen landscape. She laid there prostrated while saying nothing until the Creator finished.Then Nemesis whisper in begging"My liege, my soul, my Creator...I ..your servant begs of you a forgiveness with a hope of paying for my evil deeds through completing the duty that you set.I have done great wrong.It will not occur ever again, my Creator.I do know you..I..I ..I."Came ins stumbling"Please, please my Creator?"

User Image

Partying Genius

4,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thank you. I was waiting.
-kisses-

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
November 12, 2015 -

Good morning, Titania!

A chilly gloomy November day on Titania.

Coffee and writing for today.

*mega huggles*

Malevolent Warlord

Tatti-desu
Sempai, no.

I shall not give you cupcakes.

No cupcakes? crying

Windy: A blank post?

Gothic's King

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Greetings everyone ^^ my apologies for intruding, I had just been eyeing this thread for some time, and I finally decided to browse if that is okay ^^;

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkness_Consumes_Within

DCW:
Welcome to Titania.
It is a pleasure to have you peek in on us and to enjoy a visit.

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Zyibis

Zy:
And may I ask what my response should be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff