Noob

16,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
MisaBear
II Nahum II

Nope, no cakey penor for me.
Now if you'd like to apply food to your chest/abs/lips/neck and said area is chiseled or defined I would happily lick. Granted, only my boyfriend would get special naughty Misa treatment.

awws ;n; not even i put whipped cream on it xD
lmfao ;D well if u owned me would i get special treatments xDDD

Shameless Ladykiller

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
MisaBear
II Nahum II

Now if you'd like to apply food to your chest/abs/lips/neck and said area is chiseled or defined I would happily lick. Granted, only my boyfriend would get special naughty Misa treatment.

woah misa i didnt know chu were so pervy >.>
-is kinda wishing she were a boy to get naughty misa-nesss-
on second thought nah i got enough skills to convert you to the girl love side of life XD

Playful Lover

Time_for_you_to_die

-appears-
my yuri sense are tingling, i want to be involved in this adorable convo DX

Time-sama! You're here to get loved on, right? Because Lu, Dra and I have tons of that today C:
Anime Princess Luna

*whines as i hug you back*

*strokes* I sorry Lu-chan

Playful Lover

Time_for_you_to_die
MisaBear
II Nahum II

on second thought nah i got enough skills to convert you to the girl love side of life XD

You never asked Time-sama!
Of course a girl as adorable as me would be so naughty ;D
It's the perfect balance, is it not?
That statement could be changed to girlfriend ;O

Shameless Ladykiller

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
MisaBear
Time_for_you_to_die

-appears-

Time-sama! You're here to get loved on, right? Because Lu, Dra and I have tons of that today C:

yesssss i wants to be loved onnnnnnnn

but for srs I need to sleep work tomorrow DX
i just popped in to check gaia and had to read the magical pages that appeared while i was off being a mystical tarot reader for my yaoi pet

Dapper Vampire

3,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
MisaBear
SovekOnivrus
MisaBear
SovekOnivrus
*catches up on posts decides to keep his mouth shut to avoid being slapped and simply bumps before returning to his x-box*

LOL, sayyyy iiiiiit.

These conversations of hot workouts and naught cakes has caused a pain in my pants sweatdrop

LOLOLOL.
What way do you sway anyway? .... That rhymed but forget that and do tell me, my friend.

I sway all ways there is very little that dosent turn me on or peak my interest lol

Playful Lover

II Nahum II
MisaBear
II Nahum II

awws ;n; not even i put whipped cream on it xD
lmfao ;D well if u owned me would i get special treatments xDDD

If I owned you Nunu?
It says in your siggy *which I constantly am looking at because of the cute little running Nunu* that you're owned... so... fail.

Shameless Ladykiller

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
MisaBear
Time_for_you_to_die
MisaBear
II Nahum II

You never asked Time-sama!
Of course a girl as adorable as me would be so naughty ;D
It's the perfect balance, is it not?
That statement could be changed to girlfriend ;O

^_~
misa is a perfect balance XD i just thought you were cute and innocent, but cute and dirrrrrty works too <3
MisaBear
Drastic Result

Misa has some moves XD

You have to have moves to get the guy you actually want! I hate it when the guy you actually want scares away because other guys want you.... EPIC FAIL. It's a good thing that with the right moves... you can tell what any guy wants ;D

The way my bf and i got together was so movie plot, i didnt really have to have moves b/c he knew me for so long and had a crush on me about two weeks after we met in our freshman year
I had a crush on him a little bit after he had one on me but we never told each other until our senior year

Playful Lover

SovekOnivrus

I sway all ways there is very little that dosent turn me on or peak my interest lol

The right things turn me on and a lot peaks my interest ;D

Playful Lover

Drastic Result

The way my bf and i got together was so movie plot, i didnt really have to have moves b/c he knew me for so long and had a crush on me about two weeks after we met in our freshman year
I had a crush on him a little bit after he had one on me but we never told each other until our senior year

OMGOMG! Mine is movie plot too!
SO he was dating my friend and that's how I met him. I could tell he was into me though. However, I waited two years for him and my friend to split.. one more year to get to know him and this year he kissed me >//////<
Time_for_you_to_die

-appears-

XD Time-sama! I was just saying how naughty I was in high school

Playful Lover

Time_for_you_to_die
^_~
misa is a perfect balance XD i just thought you were cute and innocent, but cute and dirrrrrty works too <3

If I were too cute and innocent I'd be no fun! I have to look super cute in my little work outfit but there has to be one day where I wear a thong and accidentally drop my pencil when Time-sama is looking ;D

Dapper Vampire

3,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
MisaBear
SovekOnivrus

The right things turn me on and a lot peaks my interest ;D

exactly lol ^_^ though sometimes my peaked intersts scare me when im not too peaked to ignore it lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff