Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you talentless?

Of corse! :3 0.59404990403071 59.4% [ 619 ]
Psh, no. D< 0.40595009596929 40.6% [ 423 ]
Total Votes:[ 1042 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2012 2013 2014 > >> >>> »|

Lover

User Image

A place where dreams are crushed and we dare to run with scissors.

You are now entering...

The Talentless Club

Welcome, dears. The Talentless Club is a not so exclusive club where we treasure our members and regulars. This is a place where you can come to to relax, chat, and are not judged by the way you type or what your pixels look like. Not everyone can draw or paint a master piece. Not every one can have a model body. Not every one can build a computer from twigs and dirt. The Talentless Club is here to provide you with a stereotypical free environment where no matter who you are and no matter what your past is, we will welcome you with hugs and muffins. No... not me. You can't eat me. -.-;;

Please take the time to view the other posts. All include some important bit of information that you will need to know at one point or another.

Introductory /-/ More info & rules /-/ People in charge & about /-/ Updates & How to become a member /-/ Regulars {Members} /-/ Faces?! /-/ Contests? /-/ Links out /-/ Banners /-/ Reserved

User Image

Lover

User Image

Just for you to know....

... a little more about this madness.

More Information

In the real world every one has some talent. For gaia if you can not draw, if you aren't rich as hell because you have no life, then you are not talented in the eyes of the typical Gaian. This is just a basic chat place for people. We mean no offense to anyone. You are talented in some way and if you don't think so we'll beat the sense into you with plastic sporks. <3 We here at the club can be violent... though I don't like it. So stick around and meet some cool people. The clubs been around for one year and it's made over a thousand pages. It's not going to die any time soon. Though it's quiet once in a while, we'll never let it die.

No... i'm sorry....

You can't do whatever you want

Rules

-Follow TOS and all Gaia rules.
-The icon at the top is a JOKE. No sexing in the thread allowed!
-Obey the moderators of the thread, and treat everyone with respect.
-Be kind, or I will use my staple gun!
-Try to keep cussing to a minimal, thank you.
-No alcohol or drug references. It might be slightly PG13, but I don`t like it. At all.
-Please also note, you don`t have to be talentless to hang out here. Get your talent filled butt in here and amuse talk with us!
-Don`t ignore the new comers, please. Talk to them!
-Please do not bump!
-Do not be violent. I don't like violence and it makes me not want to come here.
-Note that moderators and regulars must follow ALL of the rules as well. If you see them breaking them, let me know ASAP!! Do not try to solve it yourself, because you will not win. Let me know and i`ll handle it. If it's me being the problem, let Fluffy know and she`ll set me straight with her presidentness.
-Please save the drama for your mama. As much as we here would like to help you, sometimes the same thing over and over gets old. A problem every once in a while... please DO tell us. If it's the same thing every day, then PM someone please.

Introductory /-/ More info & rules /-/ People in charge & about /-/ Updates & How to become a member /-/ Regulars {Members} /-/ Faces?! /-/ Contests? /-/ Links out /-/ Banners /-/ Reserved

User Image

Lover

User Image

We're so wonderful...

You just have to listen to us...we're the

People in Charge

President: Fluffy_Luvr
Zomebie Slayer/Vice President: Listless Logical L
Secretary: x[CheeseFlavoredMuffins]X
Janitor: Cinnamon_Wings
Bodyguard Gurl: Inu_Hime
Psychedelic Artista {Giver of NickNames}: Princess Drea
Major General: Synonamess Botch
Snack-time coordinator: Crazy Pocky Goddess
Singer: SeriphimMagician

Beauty isn't about your face...

It's all about how you act and it's all...

About Us

President
User Name: Fluffy_Luvr
Nickname: Fluffy x3
Interests: Gaia, Video games, Food, Reading, Writing, Doodling, Pokeing people with Talos, etc. etc.
Talents: Not as far as I know o-o
Likes: Gaia, Anime, Food, PINK CRUSH, My kitty collar, and so much more!
Dislikes: Jerks, My younger brother, Barney, The Teletubies...the list goes on.
Other: I like Pizza! 8D

Vice President/Zombie Slayer
User Name: Listless Logical L
Nickname: KiNG, spooky, your lordship, all of these work
Interests: mechanical things, eating, spoiling fluffy, eating, anime, eating, cosplay, eating, zombie flicks and did I mention eating?
Talents: design, music, apparently art (lies LIES I TELL YOU)
Likes: food(especialy meat), horror movies, Fluffy, his chainsaws Hurt and Shred and the sunstaff formerly known as the sunstaff
Dislikes: vegan food and most vegetables
Other: Is totaly dating Fluffy... mine, and if you touch that pizza... well lets hope it doesnt come to that

Secretary
User Name: x[CheeseFlavoredMuffins]X
Nickname: Moofins or Muffy
Interests: Music, doodling, reading, movies, horror, poking people.
Talents: None really. d:
Likes: Food, sleeping, reading, the rain, band, band jokes, laughing, junk food.
Dislikes: Small animals, big trucks, screaming, alcohol and any drug references, preps, stereotypes, spiders.
Other: I have a stapler, a scythe and a caneā€¦ be very afraid! X3

Janitor
User name: Cinnamon_Wings
Nickname: Cin, Cinny, Cinna-bun, Cinnamon Stick, or Cyndaquil
Interests: Manga, music (ALL OF IT!), this place, acting, randomly donating.
Talents: Can act lovingly drunk Ow< *hick* MORE DRINKS FOR THE PRETTIES! *falls over*
Likes: Guitars, videogames, nicknames, pirates, Pocky, Marshmallows (and Fluffles!)
Dislikes: Most candies and cakes, rudeness, illiteracy, puzzles.
Other: I found the source of the ticking! It's a pipebomb! YAAAY!

Bodyguard
User Name: Inu_Hime
Nickname: Inu, Hime, NuNu, Joey
Interests: Gaia, Anime, Art, music, and pocky!!
Talents: Artistic, good at shutting people up with a simple sentence.
Likes: Friendly, and fairly smart people, Yaoi, Guitar Hero, Band Jokes, sleeping, and food.
Dislikes: Noobs, stupid people, txt tlk, hackers, Preps, stereotypes, judgemental people.
Other: Don't follow in my footsteps......I run into walls and hit my little toes on corners.

Psychedelic Artista (aka the...Benefactor de Sobriquet or Giver of NickNames)
User Name: Princess Drea
Nickname: Drea, Dwea, Sunshine. xDDD
Interests: Cultural diversity, Artistic appreciation, Enlightened discussions, The Ultimate Gaming Experience, and Therapeutic retreats.
Talents: ART!!!! Making you smile. :]
Likes: Anything KAWAII, pastries, ice cream, Photoshop, her tablet, using big words, and long walks on the beach under a star filled sky.
Dislikes: Bugs, being hungry, mean people, misplacing her stuff, being confused,
Other: Give me huggies. I like those. <33

Major General
User name: Synonamess Botch
Nickname: Hebi, Jess, Botch
Interests: Acoustics, Language, Science, Psychology, Human Anatomy, Criminology, Accounting (don't ask) > >;
Talents: Drawing, singing, playing piano/flute/piccolo/alto sax, writing plays, multi-lingual
Likes: Dressing like a goth/emo, Maaya Sakamoto, my best friend Beth, Bennie K, Bleach, snakes, swimming, teaching others languages, Butterfingers, the Army, R.L. Stine, Clocks, P3
Dislikes: School, dummys, ghosts, annoying neighbors, ignorance, haters, automobiles, holidays, my brother, smokers/drinkers, cannibals
Other: Female!

Snack-time coordinator
User Name: Crazy Pocky Goddess
Nickname: Pocky, CPG, Mistress, Madam, Supreme Ruler, or Bob
Interests: Marching Band, science, the color green, Twilight series, Edward Cullen, Pocky, doodles, random shiny objects
Talents: A tad arty, a bit musically inclined, walking away from the computer without telling anyone creating the abduction affect
Likes: Anime (sometimes dub), green, pocky(of various flavors), Invader Zim, the smell of nail polish and sharpies, random conversation, zebras
Dislikes: Unsharpened pencils, things that annoy my OCD, her insecurity, fanfiction, small spaces, YOU! (jk jk)
Other: Pocky is an oddity that not even she can fully comprehend....give her cookies

Singer
User Name: SeriphimMagician
Nickname: Seri-chan, Cyn.
Interests: -Thats a Secret- ^_~, Pursuing my goals, Computer Art, Brago, and pizza/diet pepsi.
Talents: Computer art,
Likes: Purple items >w<, Brago, Faisexual, role playing, novel writing, and about anyone friendly.
Dislikes: Mean, rude, judgmental people *sniff*, the person who took my pocky ;_;, and I-I...don't like unfriendly dementors...they follow me everywhere they want my happiness!
Other: I can sing for you! I can fly! Lets get Cherry Pie! Come on you got senSATION, lets sing and dance! Seri-chan at your service! >w<

User Image

Lover

User Image

Just because we can't be perfect....

and we can't tell you everything...

Updates

Tuesday May 05, 2009: Two years... wow. xd Not only has it been almost a year since i've updated this post, but it's been a short two years that the clubs been together... awesome. heart

Wednesday May 14, 2008: REVAMP! I've spent hours giving the club a make over and if I do say so myself... it looks damn good! <3 Heh... anyways. The clubs been around a year and I couldn't be more happy. =] Just to let you know, the layout you see know took me about 3 hours to do. <.<

You're just as special as we are....

Won't you join us?

How to become a member

Pretty much all you have to do for the moment is to stick around and chat. If I, or another moderator, thing that you have stuck around long enough i`ll just staple you up to the members post! :3

User Image

Lover

User Image

They keep us moving...

They keep us alive... they are the...

Regulars

These are people who hang out, but have not yet earned the title of mod. They are wonderful people who are to be respected and listened to... unless they tell you to eat that year old cheese in the corner that our janitor keeps missing... don't eat that.

Shippo-Chan_tsubasa: He's here as much as he can be and chats.
Whitescarver: He's here... then he's not! Then he is... then he's not! ZOMGSH! He's our wanderer. <3

We tried to warn you....

But you didn't listen

The Black List

I never originally wanted to have one of these, but we're had spammers. Therefor one is needed.
Those on the black list have been blocked by me and can't post here. Users here can not see the thread nor contact me. If you wish to block these people from contacting YOU, then add them to your ignored list.

Invisible kaitlyn bee - Spamming and being rude when told to stop.

User Image

Lover

User Image

We're not just pixels...

There is a person behind the avatar and we have...

Faces?!

That's right! The moderators of the Talentless Club do have faces! It's fricking amazing, yes? ;] Our faces are some of the prettiest you will ever see... <3

x[CheeseFlavoredMuffins]X

Don`t worry, you don`t look all that stupid cocking your head to the side like that. :]

YARLY!

__

Fluffy_Luvr

I make your world blur. ;]

I`m a pirate! >D

_______

Inu_Hime

Oh so awesome.

Crazy Pocky Goddess

This is my 'your weird' face.

SeriphimMagician

I'm in your interwebs. >D

Synonamess Botch

You think you're cool? Psh. ;]

Biotch!

User Image

Lover

User Image

We'll try our best to give back to you....

but there's only so much we can do.

Contests?

If the Talentless Club ever hosts a contest of some sort, it shall be here.

Please Note: The prizes for these will most likely be given out by me. If it's not good, then I didn't have a lot. DEAL WITH IT. Sometimes it'll be super, sometimes not so much. d:

The TalentlessContest

In honor of the clubs second anniversary, it is time to have a contest! This contest is open to anyone who has been at the club long enough to be remembered and welcomed. The rules of the game is simple. Make a graphic that defines what the talentless club is like. It could be a banner, a piece of art, or a tektek. It would be a picture of the mods, or just a pretty picture with a funny catchphrase. Its up to you!

More specific rules.
1. Contest is open from May fifth to June 5th. Date may be extended. If this happens, all current contestants will be notified.
2. The contest will be judged by Myself, Fluffy, and Sheika.
3. Send graphics to x[CheeseFlavoredMuffins]X
4. The winner will be announced shortly after the end of the contest.
5. Have fun, and be creative! Just because were talentless doesn't mean you can't have an imagination!

Simple right. Now what you have been waiting for...
PRIZES!

First place: Mystery Item(s) Worth more than 30,000!
Second place: Mystery Item(s) Worth more that 5,000!
Special prizes may be handed out for creativity and uniqueness. It all depends on what you send in!

Prizes and Contest from The Questionable Shieka. heart We <3 Her.

User Image

Lover

User Image

Do you need to go somewhere else?

Please don't stay away to long...

Links Out

To be here, just PM me with the link to the thread. :3

|| + [ T h e U l t i m a t e I n P a r a l l e l n e s s ] + ||

User Image

Lover

User Image

Won't you please tell more people about us?

We'll love you forever...

Banners

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lover

User Image

User Image
~Reserved~

User Image
yayyyyy.

time to party.
i saw you were getting licked last night. it made me laugh.

Lover

Mwaha! x3

Yes, I got licked. o___o
It was odd... xD

Oh well, i've had odder things. That's what i get for sounding so tastey. ;3

Lover

I think I sent a PM to everyone... d:
I stalk Cheesey. <33 4laugh
-dances around-

User Image

OH GODS ITS RAINING RAINBOW BARF!

Quick Reply