Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Friend

7,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I just got the news today...

It seemed like only last year I was talking to her, and hanging with her in her charity. She was oh so very nice to me.
I just... I.. I wish I got to know her better. I'm going to miss her.

But I am glad she's in a better, pain free world.

Truth is. As a life I have gone through. nothing compares to a loss like this. the tears that rolled down my cheeks when I saw she passed away.

My condolences all.

Eternal Gatekeeper

I don't know if I have ever talked to AB but seeing everyone's posts makes me want to say something,

AB,
I wish I could have known you or talked to you. It is sad to see such a young heart leave us. You obviously were a great, sweet person and at times I wish I had someone like that to talk to. I hope you are treated well where ever you are right now and hope you are reading everyone's posts about you because it would make you happy. Reading all of them brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing your generosity and kindness to the people because that's all anybody needs. Good luck up there and make all the other angels smile like you did to the one's here on earth.
-Shelby

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Condolence..

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
my condolences... i had no idea. she and i werent particularly close, but she stopped by my charity thread now and then. she was always a pleasure to converse with.

Texting Emoter

I just found out and I'm in shock. She was so young, and one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. I am glad I had a chance to meet her on here. This is a true loss to the Gaian community, and my heart goes out to her friends and family. AB you will be missed but not forgotten. heart

Super Gaian

this is sad, i knew here before6 anyone else did as the mod. i have known her here for close to two years. also, i have seen what she looks like, and she was very cute. we used to have so many discussions, i will severely miss them. i wish more people would have gotten to know her, here, before she jumped to mod. she was an amazing person. i have not been on gaia in some time. so i just saw something about it, in someones signature. this is a good reason, why everyone should realize their own mortality, and try to make/do something phenomenal during it. i am glad i knew her as long as i did, it is a sad day when someone i care about fades away. but she will never truly be gone, we have of her post, and everyones memories.

goodbye aparna, i love and miss you. i hope that you will always look down on gaia and watch over us.
skrean watcher
this is sad, i knew here before6 anyone else did as the mod. i have known her here for close to two years. also, i have seen what she looks like, and she was very cute. we used to have so many discussions, i will severely miss them. i wish more people would have gotten to know her, here, before she jumped to mod. she was an amazing person. i have not been on gaia in some time. so i just saw something about it, in someones signature. this is a good reason, why everyone should realize their own mortality, and try to make/do something phenomenal during it. i am glad i knew her as long as i did, it is a sad day when someone i care about fades away. but she will never truly be gone, we have of her post, and everyones memories.

goodbye aparna, i love and miss you. i hope that you will always look down on gaia and watch over us.

thank you, but she already achieve a lot of phenomenal things. btw, I new her for over 5 years, 3 years in gaia, razz . she was the best though.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wow....this is nuts. I just found out by stumbling across this thread. I had wondered where she went. -sigh- Death has a dignity all it's own. Even though, it's sad...at least she will feel no more pain. Farewell, AB91. It was great knowing you as long as I got to. -tips hat-

Super Gaian

Zenzareus
skrean watcher

thank you, but she already achieve a lot of phenomenal things. btw, I new her for over 5 years, 3 years in gaia, razz . she was the best though.

i wasn't going to respond, but i feel it needs to be done. i don't like how you responded, i do not like how you turned my post into a competition. who cares how long you knew her, i was making and inference based on my own situation. plus i said make/do something phenomenal, not say she didn't. i understand her accomplishments. last thing, to put a snide smiley into a post, inside the thread honoring someone who is dead, is disrespectful. you should be ashamed, you are a shitty person, bro.
skrean watcher

i wasn't going to respond, but i feel it needs to be done. i don't like how you responded, i do not like how you turned my post into a competition. who cares how long you knew her, i was making and inference based on my own situation. plus i said make/do something phenomenal, not say she didn't. i understand her accomplishments. last thing, to put a snide smiley into a post, inside the thread honoring someone who is dead, is disrespectful. you should be ashamed, you are a shitty person, bro.

just to clear things up, this is to celebrate her life, not death, and it wasn't a snide smile as you put it, it was a smile cos she was the best, as I said, I'm sorry you thought I did what I did, but it's simply a misunderstanding. and yes I am a "shitty person" as you put it, but don't doubt my respect for her (this is just an assumption), I'm sorry I upset you, I didn't realise I had, or would have.

I'm sorry.

Lonely Millionaire

I am truly sorry for your lost.
Though I do not know whom , I am sadden.

Beloved Shopper

12,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
To my dearest friend, you are a good crew leader. Always caring for us, and all that. You're very happy and cheerful, so, i wish you all the best! I love heart you forever! i really feel like emo emo emo emo crying crying crying crying now... I am deeply sadden for the sudden news. Hope you rest in peace! smile smile smile smile

Love, Bella4diamond to AB91 forever.... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Beloved Gaian

Dapper Genius

6,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
This just makes me heartbroken... Poor woman. I wish the utmost best for whatever or wherever she is. Rest in loving peace.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Although I may have not known you, you seemed like a wonderful person. A caring and kind young woman. Sometimes I wonder why they have to take such great people so soon. But everything happens for a reason. We have been blessed to have had such a great person on Earth and God had to take her away crying
You have touched the hearts of many heart heart heart heart heart heart

R.I.P AB91

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas