26,325 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Flight of the Garuda
*foams at the mouth in happiness*

I love awesome nice people!

Hey, me t-- Wait, why do awesome nice people make you rabid? -looks concerned-
Cuz I can't say enough thank-you's fast enough. It's a friendly sort of rabid-ness.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Not even gold and silver can

Hey guys c:

break the two of us...

Astronomical Prophet

26,325 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Garuda: Ah. That makes sense then.
Leixi: Hi. :3

Oh my gosh you guys, opening night of MALW was SOOOO GOOD. It all just came together tonight, it was AMAZING.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thank you so much Garuda <33333

Eloquent Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Gahhh I'm home from school / work / airport picking my mom up from las vegas.

My dad was like LOL AUSTIN YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS, LISTEN TO WHAT I DID. And then told me about how he went through McDonalds and they told him to go to the second window for his food and he told them no. And made them bring him his food to the first window.

I was like. Are you ******** kidding me. I used to do that bullshit. For ignorant ******** like you.

And locked him out of the house when he tried to get in. And he was pissed. And he was like WHY DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR? OH MY GOSH WHY DID YOU DO THAT.

smh.
Leixi
Thank you so much Garuda <33333
Np, just paying it forward. Someone gifted me something I was questing too. Little things like that help a lot. *thinks about reviving her Mysterious Benefactor gifting thread*

Astronomical Prophet

26,325 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
The Fullmetal Wizard
Austin, that would piss me off as well.

GOD I HATE ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER WE DID A WHOLE CONCERT ABOUT HIM (CHORALE, CHORUS, HONOR CHOIR, CHAMBER CHOIR, VOCAL TECH) AT MY SCHOOL AND GRAGH I BEGAN TO HATE HIS MUSIC SO INCREDIBLY HARD I CANNOT PUT IT INTO WORDS.

Ok I am done now.

I'm not a huge fan, but I like this concert all right. I am getting really tired of it, though. It's a 3 hour show, all his music. All of the choirs, a full orchestra with harp, a minor army of soloists, and a dance troupe. It's pretty cool, actually, we've got loads of cool lighting effects and stuff. I'm just getting tired of the material.
The really cool part is we're doing a USA premiere of one of his songs, and we also are doing a world premiere of an arrangement of Love Changes Everything written specifically for us to perform. Don't really like the song that's a USA premiere, it's from a sequel to Phantom. I just feel like you don't mess with a story that has become as iconic as that has. Especially since they decided to randomly make Christine wind up with the Phantom? Awkward.
/complaining

Flight of the Garuda
MALW?

The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber.
It's a showcase of his songs, basically, complete with dancing and lighting and fog effects and a full orchestra. It's intense.
Schools should be required to do MoLGaQ: Music of Lady Gaga and Queen.

Astronomical Prophet

26,325 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
bleargh.
No offense, but bleargh.

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Not even gold and silver can

Something so good yet repetitive can turn out so boring and unappealing.

break the two of us...
The entire melody can be of the same 4 chord/note ditty played over and over again, but the lyrics HAVE to be varied.

I have found that ignoring all viral videos involving teenage girls has served me well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff