Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gyahaha. n.n While you're here, is there anything I can get the lot'a'ya'll?
Wind of Fenrir
TimeMonkey
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey

Can you give a little warning befoe you sketch a new banner? Last time I was wearing an outfitt just for fun and I keep forgetting that I was wearing it and wondering why I'm not in the banner.

Sure. xp But the next banner if/when I make it will likely have the minions in it that weren't in the first one. I'll make an acception fer you tho, since I caught you when you weren't ready. whee

Thanks, sorry to be difficult sweatdrop
You heartless beast. biggrin I robbed it from Chrome's thread...

crying crying crying crying
Clam Mercury

Got any pizza? I'm starving.
TimeMonkey
Clam Mercury

Sure, I got anything and everything, thanks to my magic kitchenware. n.n What kind do ya want? *Pulls out a glass of milk for herself, sip*
Clam, or should I say Calm xp , already knows how to deal with the quote vortex things. She's been stopping them since page one. 3nodding
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey
Clam Mercury

Sure, I got anything and everything, thanks to my magic kitchenware. n.n What kind do ya want? *Pulls out a glass of milk for herself, sip*

Pepperoni?
Wind of Fenrir
Clam, or should I say Calm xp , already knows how to deal with the quote vortex things. She's been stopping them since page one. 3nodding

Force of habit, actually. xp I'm feelin' very calm and happy. n.n
Clam Mercury
Wind of Fenrir

Force of habit, actually. xp I'm feelin' very calm and happy. n.n

xd
TimeMonkey

Pepperoni?

Comin' right up! *Ducks behind the table..and moments later, comes back up with a medium pepperoni pizza, setting it on the table*

Anyone else that wants some, come take some. n.n *Sets paper plates and napkins on the table, too*
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey
Clam Mercury

I want one with cheese and ketchup. TimeMonkey and I decided they were the two best foods. 3nodding And only HEINZ ketchup. I have to have state pride.
Wind of Fenrir
I want one with cheese and ketchup. TimeMonkey and I decided they were the two best foods. 3nodding And only HEINZ ketchup. I have to have state pride.

Ketchup? Like, do you mean made with ketchup instead of tomato sause, ketchup as a topping, or on the side? o.o
Clam Mercury
TimeMonkey

Pepperoni?

Comin' right up! *Ducks behind the table..and moments later, comes back up with a medium pepperoni pizza, setting it on the table*

Anyone else that wants some, come take some. n.n *Sets paper plates and napkins on the table, too*

Thanks a bunch! *begins eating*
YUMMY!
Hold on a sec. If Clam is the mildly evil mastermind here, then why is she serving us food question

But if it's no trouble, and seeing as that fridge is magical, can I have a potato custard flan? I've always wondered what potato custard would taste like.
Clam Mercury
Wind of Fenrir

Ketchup? Like, do you mean made with ketchup instead of tomato sause, ketchup as a topping, or on the side? o.o
Suprise me. And thanks in advance. biggrin
mognet_central
Hold on a sec. If Clam is the mildly evil mastermind here, then why is she serving us food question

But if it's no trouble, and seeing as that fridge is magical, can I have a potato custard flan? I've always wondered what potato custard would taste like.

It's very simple. As my minions, you serve me by upholding the EMOMD policy. I return the favor to the minions with food. I'm not so evil, that I wouldn't give the lot'a'ya'll benefits for being a minion. 3nodding

*Ducks behind the table, comes back up with a potato custard flan..and a fruit flan for herself* Mm, flanny. n.n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff