Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

I'll miss you. T_T 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
That's okay, we're heading to Calm Cafe, another hangout of yours! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 441 442 443 > >> >>> »|

Rainbow Sweetheart

I know that however I want to get ahead of tea in levels. I am very competitive and since I started playing WoW four months before her I want my main to be a higher level then her main.
i need some freaking tea now...

Rainbow Sweetheart

Did you manage to get your tea Dragon? I hope so it seems like you really needed it.

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Tea sounds wonderful!!!

As far as the WoW addictions, it is a hard one to brake.

Congrats MDH for they have returned the mouths!!!

Rainbow Sweetheart

Tea sounds extremely wonderful right now *runs off to make some*

WoW is an impossible addiction to break and I am glad for that. I need something that keeps my interest and reduces my stress level. Hey tea I am a 38 now and only 4 bars from 39! Last I checked I was ahead of you... the race to 40 is on!

That is great however I have gotten really used to having no mouth, I don't know if I will put on back on my avi....

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
I just watched the latest Harry Potter movie (rented it from the local video store that is awesome! they have this cafe type place with a great projector for movies, nice selection though anime is slacking -hint hint-. The chai they serve is pretty good too, though I think it's Organ Chai... not sure. It makes me happy that there were some younger kids there, they have a place to go in this silly town, no drugs or drinking for them this time! Bwah-ha-ha!!!). It's actually pretty good. I have to say that I actually like the Harry Potter movies, though if you know me you know that I can't get into the books, but the movies are fantastic. I do have one beef with this movie though- the ending theme song isn't the traditional Harry Potter theme song, and that makes me sad...

Rainbow Sweetheart

You are so lucky only having one beef with the movie tea. I had too many to list.... they mutilated the book into that movie. If you are going to compare the movie to the book then it is horrible and in my opinion the fourth and fifth movie move away from the plot line of the book. stare However I will give the movies some credit, if I had never read the book then I would like them a lot more. It is only when I compare them to the books that I get upset with the way things are going.

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
What kind of things are different? It seems like they're changing things, but they don't have enough time to make the whole book into the movie, though I rather wish they did. Books that are later made into movies should fallow the book strictly.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Harry's attitude for one, it is way different in the movies. In the book he is kind of throwing a huge tantrum and pulls away from his friends. A lot of things are different and I am too tired to list all of them. To me they are just choosing some events from the book and trying to make them into the main plot line when it is not that. I do understand that they don't have time to the whole book into a movie.

By the way I am not a 39 yet because Lost came on but I will be in no time at all. twisted
gurgl murgl...

Rainbow Sweetheart

Are you all right dragon?

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
@MDH: I leveled last night.

@DT: what's going on?

Rainbow Sweetheart

crying Good thing I got a nap in, I am prepared to stay up all night if necessary to get ahead of you again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff