Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

I'll miss you. T_T 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
That's okay, we're heading to Calm Cafe, another hangout of yours! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Lovely Hoarder

I am so tempted to skip school tomorrow and work on this paper. It is due by midnight tomorrow and I have only done 4 of 9 pages. I don't think the teacher likes me because he gave me a super hard topic. I can't find any information it. gonk

Aged Supporter

12,575 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Waffles! 25
Awww, isnt he cute? mrgreen 4laugh

User Image
MissDotHacker
Hey Dragon since you are spy can you spy me a way out of school tomorrow?

i think no....

Aged Supporter

12,575 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Waffles! 25
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo How is everybody doin'?

Lovely Hoarder

Marie I so take that as open door to spill some things. 3nodding

Lets see I am close to being fired from my job.

More then half the paper I have due today at midnight got erased somehow and now I have to do research and do it all over again.

I missed class this morning because I my cell phone died so no alarm. I could of sworn it had 2 bars when I went to sleep. My regular alarm clock was set too but I don't hear that one most of the time.

Then I was really happy because I got Wrath of the Lick King in the mail today but I don't think I will have time to play it since I got to do that paper and go to a lecture tonight.

Wow that was a lot, ah I take it you can figure out what kind of mood I am in from just those few things I listed.

What about you Marie, how are you?

Sweetest Waffles

*glomps Miss* I love ya girl!!! Things will get better for you. cool

Lovely Hoarder

Thanks zatch *hugs*

Aged Supporter

12,575 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Waffles! 25
*hugs MDH* its ok. I feel your pain. I dont even have the expansion yet, and even if I did my lappy couldnt run it.
I dont have a job at all yet and am still looking one, its been a year now and still no work. I even swallowed my pride and applied at a fast food place I dont have room to be pickey anymore.

But other than that, im pretty dandy...

Lovely Hoarder

Thanks Marie, I probably should not of gone off like that but I really stressed when I wrote that. I am doing a lot better now, I finished my work and played some WoW.
I hope you manage to find a job soon. What about a seasonal position for now. Places in the mall should be looking for more people around now.

Aged Supporter

12,575 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Waffles! 25
MissDotHacker
Thanks Marie, I probably should not of gone off like that but I really stressed when I wrote that. I am doing a lot better now, I finished my work and played some WoW.
I hope you manage to find a job soon. What about a seasonal position for now. Places in the mall should be looking for more people around now.

Its ok to be stressed... =)

and I am hoping that I'll at least get a seasonal Job. I'll take just about anything right now.

Aged Supporter

12,575 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Waffles! 25
*rolls around on floor* rofl
*Floors lays rolling on me*

Lovely Hoarder

I am now looking for a new job and no one here is hiring, not even seasonal stuff. I put in some applications but most of them said I was not where near the top for the interview list. sad

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
MissDotHacker
Tea technically your poll is wrong for what I think you want. You should say the expansion to WoW comes out, the game has been out for a long time.
Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah your needs.

Saki82's Wife

Original Gaian

30,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Dragon_Tilburg
i want some mangos right now...
Those sound good... *drool*

Dragon_Tilburg
meh my parent got into a huge fight a couple hours back and i fled away from them....
Just know that we're here for you and will listen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff