Welcome to Gaia! ::

. 0.66 66.0% [ 66 ]
. 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

mrs jeepers5

Yea. xD; It doesn't seem to like me much. ;~;

Awesome~
And yea! c: I gotta go take a shower here in a few, but I'll be back if I don't get roped into watching a movie with the family. xD

Aww. >:
Well, it should. D<

All right! xD
I'll be around for a bit, unless my siblings drag me into something. >w<

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kailzee

Oh, I see. >w<
Well, mine is really small and hard to draw on...
Since I'm going into a graphic arts field, I really need something a bit better. xD;

Ah....
I see. Makes sense to me.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kailzee
mrs jeepers5

Awesome~
And yea! c: I gotta go take a shower here in a few, but I'll be back if I don't get roped into watching a movie with the family. xD

Aww. >:
Well, it should. D<

All right! xD

Ikr! ;~;

So I've been moving my computer around the room and I think I found a spot where I get a stable connection. c:

Tipsy Wrangler

Kailzee
I'm good! Just got done playing Just Dance 4 with my little sister. So embarrassing x___x

Hygienic Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kailzee
Crazy Trickster
Kailzee
Crazy Trickster
Kailzee

Hello! It's nice to meet you. :3
Don't worry, I won't write you off just because you're young. xD
I have a few friends who are younger than me, and much, much older. uwu
I wish I had a metabolism like that. xD

But anyways, how are you doing today?
Hai, nice to met you :3
Ok good, and much much older than you hm ? I have a few as well lolz, its nice to have so, Im glad i have a metabolism such as the one i do. I am doing quite ok today, yourself?

Yeah... I have a friend in real life that's in her 30s... and probably soon to be 40s. >w<
I agree. :3

I'm doing all right as well, though I'm really tired from traveling so much. >w<
oh man :0 that's actually really kewl!, and traveling so much o:!?

Yeah. >w<
I went to New Jersey to visit family over break, then we went to Washington DC for a couple days, then in 2 days, we went from Washington DC, back to New Jersey, then to Vermont, then finally back to Maine. xD
I'm really sick of cars at this point. lol
That is awesome! But i am sorry that you're sick of the car rides xP
i have done nothing but stay in New York :T

Shy Seeker

Kailzee
HypnoSlavery
Kailzee
HypnoSlavery

I'm glad it's slowing down a bit for winter break. Though I did get to see the Hobit! Wonderful, wonderful movie. DC tends to be packed. How was the Smithsonian and museums? A lot of fun? See any new galleries? Or was this your first time visit?

xD I keep hearing people say that... Maybe I'll go see it if I get the chance. :3
They were pretty cool! I really wish I got to see more of them... but I can always plan to visit again someday.
We left today, since it was only going to be a short trip, and this was my first time. >w<

That's awesome! What do you think of DC? It's been developing and changing to a much friendlier area ahaha...
Had a great time for a first short trip? I'm not a local so I wouldn't be helpful in a tour guide, but it be fun to explore DC for once.

I thought it was great! :3 I really hope to visit again soon. >w<
Though the escalator we took to the metro near our hotel was slightly terrifying...
I've never seen one that tall before. O.O
Yeah... it actually didn't seem that hard to find your way around there, so I guess that's all right. xD

Yeah everything is easy and around one place at least for the museums. I just don't like cities too much. And yes, welcome to metro-land haha.
Better than driving around and all. What did you love or favorite part of your trip?

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

Shin Seven X
Kailzee

Oh, I see. >w<
Well, mine is really small and hard to draw on...
Since I'm going into a graphic arts field, I really need something a bit better. xD;

Ah....
I see. Makes sense to me.

Yeah. >w<

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

mrs jeepers5
Kailzee
mrs jeepers5

Awesome~

Aww. >:
Well, it should. D<

All right! xD

Ikr! ;~;

So I've been moving my computer around the room and I think I found a spot where I get a stable connection. c:

Awesome! :3
And you don't need to sit in a weird position this time too? xD

Also, I ended up falling asleep last night. orz Sorry!
If you want to play today or another day this week, let me know.
I'm going to be free for the most part. :3

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

starcharge
Kailzee
I'm good! Just got done playing Just Dance 4 with my little sister. So embarrassing x___x
xD I can imagine... I always refuse to play games like that worried I'll embarrass myself. orz
But that actually kind of sounds like fun just the same. xD

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

Crazy Trickster
That is awesome! But i am sorry that you're sick of the car rides xP
i have done nothing but stay in New York :T

It's all right... I'll get over it within a few days. xD

Aww. >w<
Well, staying at home for the holidays can be fun too...
You get to rest, and you aren't in danger of getting sick from being around crowds of people. xD

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

HypnoSlavery

Yeah everything is easy and around one place at least for the museums. I just don't like cities too much. And yes, welcome to metro-land haha.
Better than driving around and all. What did you love or favorite part of your trip?

Really? I kind of like cities...
Then again, I grew up and still live in the middle of nowhere... so being in a place that has everything is pretty interesting for me. xD

I really enjoyed the botanical gardens. >w<
The Museum of History was pretty cool too, but I didn't get to spend as much time in the exhibits as I would of liked. qq
I didn't get to visit the majority of the museums though. :c

What are your favorite places there? o:

Shy Seeker

Kailzee
HypnoSlavery

Really? I kind of like cities...
Then again, I grew up and still live in the middle of nowhere... so being in a place that has everything is pretty interesting for me. xD

I really enjoyed the botanical gardens. >w<
The Museum of History was pretty cool too, but I didn't get to spend as much time in the exhibits as I would of liked. qq
I didn't get to visit the majority of the museums though. :c

What are your favorite places there? o:

I like the spy museum and the botanical gardens. The smithsonian is the popular favorite.
I'm not much of a city guy, I like space, nature, and just driving is soooo much easier.People just busy, busy, busy, and not slowing down.

Try any good food while here? Hit up some nice places to snack on?

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

HypnoSlavery

I like the spy museum and the botanical gardens. The smithsonian is the popular favorite.
I'm not much of a city guy, I like space, nature, and just driving is soooo much easier.People just busy, busy, busy, and not slowing down.

Ah, we never made it to the Spy Museum... but it sounded cool...
That and the Newseum. >w<

Ah, I see. o:
I like nature as well, but I just dislike being so far away from everything...
Like all the stores are 30-60 minute drive away from my house, and even then there aren't that many...
I'm actually scared of driving. xD
But I agree, it can be easier then having to deal with crowds.

Shy Seeker

Kailzee
HypnoSlavery

Ah, we never made it to the Spy Museum... but it sounded cool...
That and the Newseum. >w<

Ah, I see. o:
I like nature as well, but I just dislike being so far away from everything...
Like all the stores are 30-60 minute drive away from my house, and even then there aren't that many...
I'm actually scared of driving. xD
But I agree, it can be easier then having to deal with crowds.

Well I have no issue with driving. I prefer living out in the open and driving to the city. I'll chauffeur haha.
The newseum is fun, you get to make a news for yourself.
Any good eats?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kailzee
mrs jeepers5
Kailzee
mrs jeepers5

Awesome~

Aww. >:
Well, it should. D<

All right! xD

Ikr! ;~;

Awesome! :3
And you don't need to sit in a weird position this time too? xD

Also, I ended up falling asleep last night. orz Sorry!
If you want to play today or another day this week, let me know.
I'm going to be free for the most part. :3

Nope. c:

And its fine. xD I took longer than I thought I would and ended up crashing early anyways.
And sure~ Maybe later tonight, if I don't get roped into something. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces