Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of Jace becoming a school teacher?

I think Jace would be a wonderful teacher. 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 19 ]
I think Jace would enjoy teaching. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 5 ]
I want to reserve judgement until I see why. 0.17777777777778 17.8% [ 8 ]
I want to say Jace would be terrible to be mean. 0.044444444444444 4.4% [ 2 ]
I think Jace is crazy. 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 4 ]
I think not because I am not. 0.15555555555556 15.6% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Blessed Detective

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jace Quin
Oyasumi Rosie
Good morning, my time anyways. How is everyone?

'Tis morning here as well in the frozen northeast. This month will be the coldest on record. So I decided to snuggle under a blanket and work on my thread instead of getting groceries like I usually do early saturday morning. And that's me.

How are you?

Oh gosh! Well, at least you are going to stay warm. And your thread will get done. Good job on solving the L shaped problem.

I am just watching Markiplier videos and procrastinating on the drawings I need to do both on gaia and for class.
Ah hearing you being snuggling under a blanket makes me feel cold. I am going to grab a sweater...
Edit/ I just realized just how much work I actually have to get done today. Too much, makes me want to do it less.....

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Oyasumi Rosie
Oh gosh! Well, at least you are going to stay warm. And your thread will get done. Good job on solving the L shaped problem.

I am just watching Markiplier videos and procrastinating on the drawings I need to do both on gaia and for class.
Ah hearing you being snuggling under a blanket makes me feel cold. I am going to grab a sweater...
Edit/ I just realized just how much work I actually have to get done today. Too much, makes me want to do it less.....

It always seems to get done no matter how much I procrastinate. But being a real adult has given me more experience with getting projects done in a timely manner. So I'm in pretty good shape already, fortunately.

And yeah. I have definitely felt like that. Like: Okay. I need to finish writing up my Bio lab, do a one-page assignment for English, a bunch of calculus problems, and I really need to code this thread before tomorrow. I have plenty of time to do all these things but I should start right away. So I'm going to start with the... Well, maybe I'll get the thread coding out of the way... *spends hours watching Criminal Minds on Netflix instead* ...Well, s**t.
Nowadays it's more like: Okay. I need to get groceries, do the dishes, sweep the floor, pay the electric bill, get money from roommate for rent, write check to landlord, mail check to landlord, exercise, spend time with brother's small child, write a blog post, & I wanted to finish reading this book. But I'm an adult and if I do none of those things today it mostly just affects me. So. Nope.

...I seem to have lied. I have not gotten better at procrastination.

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Oyasumi Rosie
I have nothing planned really, but switching some of my furniture around and trying to figure out if it's just tektek isn't working for.

@Jace: It's a good thing you took the time to work it out. It's pretty cold down here for us anyway. As long as we don't have any of those polar vortex days like we did last year.

Blessed Detective

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jace Quin

It always seems to get done no matter how much I procrastinate. But being a real adult has given me more experience with getting projects done in a timely manner. So I'm in pretty good shape already, fortunately.

And yeah. I have definitely felt like that. Like: Okay. I need to finish writing up my Bio lab, do a one-page assignment for English, a bunch of calculus problems, and I really need to code this thread before tomorrow. I have plenty of time to do all these things but I should start right away. So I'm going to start with the... Well, maybe I'll get the thread coding out of the way... *spends hours watching Criminal Minds on Netflix instead* ...Well, s**t.
Nowadays it's more like: Okay. I need to get groceries, do the dishes, sweep the floor, pay the electric bill, get money from roommate for rent, write check to landlord, mail check to landlord, exercise, spend time with brother's small child, write a blog post, & I wanted to finish reading this book. But I'm an adult and if I do none of those things today it mostly just affects me. So. Nope.

...I seem to have lied. I have not gotten better at procrastination.

I never really gets any easier, does it? It does get done, either way, but not quite to the quality that I would really want it to be. It's not as hard as calculus homework or an English essay thankfully, though I should probably also start my math homework and Japanese work.

Maybe at least you are only letting yourself down, but that sounds just as horrible. Good luck getting that all done today.

Blessed Detective

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
xXRed Moon VampiressXx
I have nothing planned really, but switching some of my furniture around and trying to figure out if it's just tektek isn't working for.

Maybe I am just uncool, but switching aroudn the furniture sounds like fun. But maybe that is because we don't do it often at my house.
And I don't know what you are trying to do, but I am putting my money on tektek not working.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Oyasumi Rosie
I never really gets any easier, does it? It does get done, either way, but not quite to the quality that I would really want it to be. It's not as hard as calculus homework or an English essay thankfully, though I should probably also start my math homework and Japanese work.

Maybe at least you are only letting yourself down, but that sounds just as horrible. Good luck getting that all done today.

Can't say as I particularly look forward to doing homework again for my future schooling. But I imagine I'll figure that out as well. I turn out to be good at that.

Eh. I suppose it does cause me additional irritation that there is no butter or the pan I want to use is dirty. But I don't get yelled at for not doing it.

Blessed Detective

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jace Quin

Can't say as I particularly look forward to doing homework again for my future schooling. But I imagine I'll figure that out as well. I turn out to be good at that.

Eh. I suppose it does cause me additional irritation that there is no butter or the pan I want to use is dirty. But I don't get yelled at for not doing it.

I can imagine. Going back to after doing it after awhile of not seems pretty terrible. I know you can do it though, you seem plenty responsible.

Yeah I know that feeling. Like if I want some cold water and I see that I didn't refill the last time I had some.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Oyasumi Rosie
Jace Quin

I can imagine. Going back to after doing it after awhile of not seems pretty terrible. I know you can do it though, you seem plenty responsible.

Yeah I know that feeling. Like if I want some cold water and I see that I didn't refill the last time I had some.

I think that follows after the practicality I've been instilled with. Not going to complain. It's allowed me to live a relatively comfortable debt-free adult existence.

It is almost eleven and my roommate is either still asleep or continuing to avoid me. I haven't decided yet but I still feel like blasting alternative rock. Unless he literally went to sleep just before I got up the first time he's slept long enough.

Blessed Detective

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jace Quin

I think that follows after the practicality I've been instilled with. Not going to complain. It's allowed me to live a relatively comfortable debt-free adult existence.

It is almost eleven and my roommate is either still asleep or continuing to avoid me. I haven't decided yet but I still feel like blasting alternative rock. Unless he literally went to sleep just before I got up the first time he's slept long enough.

That is very good, makes things easier. I am worried about not being able to live a debt free adult life, but is seems that my worries are keeping me out of troubles for now.

Tough call. Keep things quiet for a while to see if you can hear any movement from him?

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Oyasumi Rosie
xXRed Moon VampiressXx

Maybe I am just uncool, but switching aroudn the furniture sounds like fun. But maybe that is because we don't do it often at my house.
And I don't know what you are trying to do, but I am putting my money on tektek not working.
Yeah I went to the thread, and found out others are having the same problem. I like moving furniture around and having a new look.

Blessed Detective

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Yeah I went to the thread, and found out others are having the same problem. I like moving furniture around and having a new look.

Haha! Well hopefully someone will get one it and the problems will be over with soon. And awesome, I bet it's going to look sweet when you are done.

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Oyasumi Rosie
xXRed Moon VampiressXx

Haha! Well hopefully someone will get one it and the problems will be over with soon. And awesome, I bet it's going to look sweet when you are done.
Thanks I definitely need to move my son's playpen from by the window since he loves to pull on my curtains and blinds.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Oyasumi Rosie
Jace Quin

That is very good, makes things easier. I am worried about not being able to live a debt free adult life, but is seems that my worries are keeping me out of troubles for now.

Tough call. Keep things quiet for a while to see if you can hear any movement from him?

He is now, two hours later, finally awake. Should have started blasting music. Just been listening with my headphones. The RL version of Ports seem to be the most comfortable for me- not into the gross ear-buds.

Blessed Detective

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jace Quin
Oyasumi Rosie
Jace Quin

He is now, two hours later, finally awake. Should have started blasting music. Just been listening with my headphones. The RL version of Ports seem to be the most comfortable for me- not into the gross ear-buds.

Good, were you able to get what you need from him?
I understand the feeling. I would use headphones, but I break everything way to easily, so the earphones last a little bit longer.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Oyasumi Rosie
Jace Quin
Oyasumi Rosie
Jace Quin

Good, were you able to get what you need from him?
I understand the feeling. I would use headphones, but I break everything way to easily, so the earphones last a little bit longer.

No. Pretty much think I have to start holding his s**t hostage at this point. Not impressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff