cool i can talk to you now

yep!!!!!!! so how are you?
zhidkosti rok
lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok
well i know i dont look like that...my head is shaven and im skinny :3

i am good it has been raining so i can go outside i am allergic to the sun so i only go outside when it rains

Dangerous Lunatic

lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok
lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok

i am good it has been raining so i can go outside i am allergic to the sun so i only go outside when it rains

oh my, you have that allergy? i read something on that last week it seems really harsh.
zhidkosti rok
lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok
lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok

oh my, you have that allergy? i read something on that last week it seems really harsh.
yep it is i can't wait till it rains

Dangerous Lunatic

lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok
lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok
lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok

it rained over here today it was really nice because it cooled it off, since its been ridiculously hot out lately.
so is it all light or just like uv light? if you dont want me to ask questions about it ill leave you be lol.
zhidkosti rok
lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok
lilly_pad_princess
zhidkosti rok

it rained over here today it was really nice because it cooled it off, since its been ridiculously hot out lately.
so is it all light or just like uv light? if you dont want me to ask questions about it ill leave you be lol.
i love to ask you questions sorry i left my lap top in my room …i had to go play with my baby …..and (as the child n my soggy) he came to visit me……. 3nodding

ti is not just the uv light it is the heat that i am allergic as well ……………….but i can go out side with a umbrella
SnuckleBerry
Well hello there!
hi to you too whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out